What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Latest square puzzle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Latest square puzzle Reply with quote

Ugghh... I'm not very good at these square puzzles, but this latest one took me *forever* to finish! That's one way to keep a member at your website... Wink Thanks, guys, for providing a big challenge.

I also look forward to how the new comic unfolds. Looks like we have another hero who hasn't done his homework on Suzy's powers. Wink It remains to be seen whether she lets him down easy or hard!

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Suzy's Charms Reply with quote

Heh heh heh.

That's Captain Massive. Suzy has some very special plans for him - probably not what you'd expect. Smile

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Swordsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Square Puzzle Reply with quote

I agree. i just spent 1 hour solving it. Nice pic or what. Any chance of getting it in the pinups section or even better, offer it as a reward for solving the puzzle. Fun, Mindbending & A Completion Gift.

Swordsman
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Wellllll... Reply with quote

It's already a pin-up, sorta. Splash page in Trophy Hunt. The image is higher-res, and even shows a bit more.

I was mildly disappointed to find out it was a rerun, but ehh - Jeff's already working his ass off. And I even got a bit more appreciation for the picture.

However, I agree with Swordsman - I like 'em with a reward. And more squares. Mooooore! I'd even settle for an image we've seen before, blown up. (Don't tell us what it's of before we do it, though.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: