What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

WEBSHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: WEBSHITE!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Right I dunno if it's either the undercooked barbi steaks of the 19000 pints of stella I have been drinking over the course of the afternoon but I have an anouncement to make. This anouncement is that this website has gone totally shit, ye soz but there is one update a fuckin week of Jesse doing a shoot in either her back garden, bog or bedroom and they are all the same theme n the vid updates fucked off a long time ago. Also soz but the new "characters" on the message board are just total bellends, If you are gonna stick reg keys and malware on my god damn fuckin system then at least make it entertaining Roni baby.

Ah well good luck at ClubJenna Jesse, I am sure the vids will be bosser than boss, Ron get som fucking friends and stop goin on about star fuckin trek you sad cunt and put some weight on, Mark and the other fuckers at medium pimpin stop squirting your dads ball juice into your coffee, Malcom Glazer get your fuckin cheezy yank cock out of Uniteds sweet sweet pussy cuz she is to good for ya and its got teeth, Ive sold the telecaster so play your shit yamaha, god speed you black black fuckin emperors Very Happy
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how to take this, the smiley at the end puzzled me. But, we live in a free world so, if you need to vent off some steam, who's gonna stop ya.

It seems you are a member to Jesse's website. Thing is, I stopped for the same reasons, not enough updates, but #1 reason being no webcam shows. If I join a members website, the reason would be webcam shows. I have found out that many pictures are available on free websites, so no reason to join one to pay for them. Apperently, I joined too late, Jesse was giving steamy webcam shows before she joined ClubJenna. My bad luck. Shit happens.

Doesn't all mean that I do not adore Jesse. But I think there needs to be some things done to the website, and Jesse being more active on the forum (there are weeks between her appereances) and her website (when I was a member, I saw 1 update in her diary).

There is truth in what you say Vanilla. We might took a wrong bent somewhere (that credit card issue**) but I do side with you on this one.

**was in the news yesterday, MasterCard company has major problems with fraude transactions. Freaked me out...got a MasterCard myself.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be watching these sites in question, If you fuck up again things are gonna get serious you sad degenerate rancid fucking cunts Very Happy .
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: WEBSHITE!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Vanilla-

I'm not sure what to say to your posting. It's rather confusing. I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic for the most part between your rant and raves.

First off, I have NOTHING to do with the management, webmastering, billing, marketing, etc for JesseCapelli.com

If you have any problems with her website, take it up with her and her webmaster and the medium pimpin guys.

The only thing I do for Jesse is host and manage her forum. I'm not her boss. I don't even get paid for doing this. Get that straight. I'm providing her and her fans a free cross-community forum.

If you're having problems with your computer. Then go get your god damn computer fixed by an expert. Get some spyware, adware, and virus removals tools. Take it to a shop or something. We don't do anything odd or unusal here (no malware or any of the crap you've described). Seems like you're the only person having trouble it seems.

Please don't throw your insults and threats around with a happy face at the end. As I can't tell if you're serious or you're joking. Wink

Now- with that heat off my chest, I feel bad for the paying members of Jesse's site. There's been alot of unhappy posting about the membership site and the quality of updates (if any). I wish I had a better news for you guys, but it's out of my control and it's not my responsibility. *IF* I speak to Jesse again, I'll mention to her. She's busy and hard to get a hold of.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron, thanks for your extensive reply and explanation. I appreciate it.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Ron and Wildcard reply to this message then they are gay lovers...

So guys, are you fudge buddies Question Laughing

Last edited by Vanilla on Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the French say, LE YIKES! Shocked Razz

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla.

I can understand your frustration and I do not know what is going on with Jesse's website. I CAN'T speak for the medium pimpin guys. Maybe there is something questionable going on there. So by all means, feel free to report it. And hopefully the culprit will be caught.

I did notice something weird going on visiting Jesse's website, recently. One moment, I'll see one site design that has a link to the forums. And then later I'll see another site design (totally different layout) that doesn't even link to the forum at all. Hmmm....

If you're really paranoid about what's going on. My suggestion to you... Cancel your membership, if you haven't already. Don't bother revisiting her website or the messageboard. See if these anomalies still persist. If all else fails. Turn off your computer, unplug everything, take your computer and carry it to a dumpster. There's also a windows service tool called "Format Harddrive". I highly recommend using that.

oh. and lay off the booze...

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
If all else fails. Turn off your computer, unplug everything, take your computer and carry it to a dumpster.

Ron, I hope you don't start a computer repair service built on that methodology. I don't think you'd get alot of repeat business. Laughing Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Ron I won't wind you up any more Very Happy , I know you don't mess with peoples systems and I haven't reported your site to any webwatch sites. Stop being so easy to wind up though Wink

I installed antispy/malware programs a few monthes ago but thanks for advice anyhoo

Very Happy
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
If Ron and Wildcard reply to this message then they are gay lovers...

So guys, are you fudge buddies

Well, not only did you post again when you said you wouldn't, but you also deleted the posting you said that in and rewrote it with the toddler-level intellect one above. LMAO! Twisted Evil

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah god forbid I say something then do summit else hey Rolling Eyes Wink
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, not only did you post again when you said you wouldn't, but you also deleted the posting you said that in and rewrote it with the toddler-level intellect one above. LMAO!

Ohh touched a nerve, yeah denial Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: