What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

the Babes are in town

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOPcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: the Babes are in town Reply with quote

Look out Mr.X & Nightwing .... the Justice Babes are in town
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: (Grin) Reply with quote

I just realized what your posting meant... I was like huh? And then I went to check this other site
and - hehe.. I finally got what you meant. Thanks for the Compliment TOPcat!!!

Yes the Justice Babes are in town!!!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
TOPcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: yeah ..... Reply with quote

Yeah I thought they were the only ones until I came across this site. Wish I could create like these guys.
hollow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: "I just figured out how this works." Reply with quote

I kinda like Mr.X and Nightwing, myself. Mr. X is kinda spelling-optional, and I'm not crazy about the pregnancy and milking (snerk) fixations, but he churns out work like mad, and his storylines and scenes are often pretty funny. His story featuring the Geek is still my favorite, humor-wise.

Nightwing's work has this great, sharp quality to them. (Dunno what was going on with Lois Lane's face, though.) Not as good in the days of Poser 3, but the later work is really, really good.

The best quality is definitely here. Poses, faces, textures, composition, lettering, and yes, spelling. (I know it's not the main reason to come here, but dammit, when someone says "your" instead of "you're", it's distracting. Leave me alone.) And the content's been coming fairly quickly, especially lately. It's quite impressive. Pretty much why I'm subscribed here and not at SHC (that, and SHC sells a lot of stuff I'm not interested in).

Speaking of stuff... it's been a year... how's the card game coming along? Think you can beat Duke Nukem Forever?

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:08 am    Post subject: battle card game? Reply with quote

Well there has been a few requests lately and within the past few weeks for the Battle Card game...

I posted a mesg. awhile back saying that the next step to the card game would be a scaled down
in game prototype where u can at least 'play' the game. a playable prototype.....

the full version is going to be a real bear to code! after revisiting the coding structure and the database programming efforts and the multiplayer issues- it's gonna be tough to whip out especially with only 1 programmer (myself). ugh.... wish i had the $ to hire a dozen programmers....

it is a game i definitely want to make as i think it would be really fun to collect cards and "power up" the girls with new super powers.. thus letting one customize your own heroine.... been playing a lot of yugi oh duels lately so the card game thing is still something i'd like to do.... first step is to get a playable prototype and see if you guys like it or not and whether it has potential to grow into the full game... (otherwise it would just be a waste of time to code and nobody likes it. when time could be spent on something that is a bit easier /faster to code and more enjoyable)

but stay tuned for the playable prototype...!!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Work, work, work. Reply with quote

I figured. I'm a coder myself (no Shockwave expertise currently), and I know all too well how long it can take to polish these suckers off.

How many sites do you have to manage, Ron? I see the xdigitals stuff in several places - I'm led to believe a fair bit of your time is sucked into support and misc. webwork.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: