What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Cara, Cara, Cara.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Cara, Cara, Cara. Reply with quote

Whatever are you doing next to that ark? Naked? (I'd hate to see the series of traps she had to get through... Actually, who am I kidding. I'd love to see the back story there.)

DYN:
- CK seems to have a trademark font. (In fact, all the babes seem to...)
- No treads on the boots.
- She sure does love her guns.
- Where'd ancient Egypt get enough blue paint for the jackal?
- Or long-lasting paint for the pillar?
- Cool ground texture. One thing that always jars me a little, though: it's very noticeable whenever a low-density texture (the floor) is close to a high-density one (the ark). Y'know? The texture clues make them seem far apart (one's slightly out of focus); other clues make them appear close. One more challenge for the 3D artist... I imagine it's difficult to find a good texture of whatever you need, at whatever resolution you need, without biting the bullet and going for a long drive with a good digital camera, followed by a day of boring post-prod.
- That pose and angle are perrrrrrfect. Wow.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Kickin' it Reply with quote

- We try to make a logo for each girl. I like working with some of the text almost as much as the 3D girls!
- You're not supposed to be looking at the bottom of the boots - you're supposed to be looking at the bottom of the girl. Wink
- Her big guns always get noticed.
- They got the paint at Osiris Williams - ancient ancester of Sherwin Williams - (cover the Earth)
- Some of the props and sets are tossed together pretty quick. We're trying to get more updates out as opposed to spending a week creating a 3D set, when most people are here to look at boobies. Wink It's a fine line between quality and quantity sometimes...
- There's another version of the splash image for a reward jigsaw, and her arm doesn't cover as much. Hope you like it!

Looks like Crypt Kicker may nab the Babe of the Month title soon, so we'll get to see more of her. Got some good ideas assembling for the pictorial! Thanks for watching!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: