What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

As the Brits say: Phwoar!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: As the Brits say: Phwoar! Reply with quote

I still stand by my vote to let BotM winners be ineligible for 12 months. But geez. After this puzzle, and the three pinups... WB's just gonna have to win in October 2003, on the dot.

Mmmm... WB vs. a robot. I'm a little saddened that the liberation of costume is over so quickly, though. A little.

I'll be in my bunk...
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: puzzle Reply with quote

When I saw how many pieces there were I didn't even try. Then after reading this post I realized that the reward picture would be Wonder Broad. She is my favorite Justice Babe and I just HAD to see her. It took awhile but I did solve the puzzle. Mmmm. She looks yummy. Thanks for posting your comment or I wouldn't have tried the puzzle. Think what I almost missed out on!
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Almost didn't try?? Egad! Reply with quote

200 pieces is nuthin'. I do those puzzles blind. Just kidding. But I can do that one in less than an hour for sure.

There's a trick to these, by the way, if you feel so helpless that you couldn't possibly solve them by comparing pieces and trying the ones that look like they'd fit. The trick is to take advantage of the software "auto-fit" feature. Just pile all the pieces on top of each other, then grab the top piece and move it next to the pile. The program will automatically find the piece that fits it for you. You can keep doing this until the entire puzzle is solved.

The drawback is that you have to be patient enough to pile the pieces. The workaround on the programmer's side is non-trivial, which is probably why no one bothers to fix it. The proper thing to do is to only allow an auto-check against the topmost piece, but you can't just check the first piece in Z-order. One solution is to find the piece that would fit, and check whether any pieces are currently overlapping it. If some are, don't do the fit. This might be trivial, depending on how the piece data is stored.

Nice picture, eh?
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: puzzle #8 Reply with quote

Aargh! After the great time I had with puzzle #9, I went back and tried #8. It was just the She Bulk pic from the comic. Since I have the pic from the comic, I didn't have to worry about saving it. But this makes me think. Jeff, thank you for giving us the ability to save puzzle#9's picture. If I had done all of that work without being able to save it I would have been frustrated. Please keep this saving feature.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: reward feature Reply with quote

Benjamin- glad you enjoyed the 'reward' box feature... we'll make sure to include that in all the future puzzles!

hollow- you've figured out a good strategy for solving the square puzzles! way to go.. tho once you have
'odd' shaped pieces interlocking it gets a little more trickier to pull off the stacking as you would have to stack -auto fits on various sides and pile up various shaped pieces.... considering how time consuming it is to do it the other way- might as well leave it the way it is for those who wants to try your strategy... (i'll have to consider putting that into the "tips" section of the instructions.) Smile

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: