What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Problem with the poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:15 pm    Post subject: Problem with the poll Reply with quote

There is a problem with the poll. Although, the most votes cast indicate a year-long delay for a girl's return, the number of people who favor a shorter period of time is greater. With the exception of the small number of NEVER RETURN votes, the poll clearly shows that many more people favor a shorter period of time than the year-long group. If we add together the number of people who want it in six months, nine months, and right away, we get a majority who do not want to wait a year for a heroines' return. This is similar to political party voting when a majority of people fragment their votes allowing a minority to inch ahead. I request that Jeff consider recasting the poll allowing for only three catagories: WIDE OPEN monthly election, ONCE per YEAR, and Never recycle. With these three choices, I would vote for a wide open monthly poll which would allow repeats in a year.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:03 am    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

Yes, the numbers show that members want to see some of the faves available for voting more often, but I think there are some surprises coming from girls who haven't been featured yet, and after you get to know them a little better, they might be more appreciated.

Like I said in another message, I favor resetting the entire thing at the top of the year and let them all duke it out from scratch.

We'll keep looking at it and come up with what gives you guys what you most want to see. Thanks for all the good discussions lately!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: