What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

What level of Hell are you destined for?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Down South

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: What level of Hell are you destined for? Reply with quote

Go here and take the Dante's Inferno test to find out which level of Hell suits your sins best: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

After answering truthfully to all the questions posed, my results came back as follows:

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Turns out I'm lustful...go figure...if any of you who are brave and honest enough to take the test and get your ticket stamped to the lowest level of nine...well...you're in bad shape.
Shocked
HSHP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheeee!

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i think this is bad Shocked

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 7 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Seventh Level of Hell!

Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
calvert

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Strange though...the last three years I spent with my ex-wife felt like I was "lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and putrid water...", with "Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes"...whom I know as my ex-wife..."tearing at the damned with his teath and claws". Since I'm already in the 3rd level of hell...where do I go when I die!?!?! Shocked Leave room for me down there in Level 7 Martina...you beautiful sinner you.

Last edited by calvert on Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvert wrote:
Leave room for me down there in Level 7 Martina...you beautiful sinner you.

I will i need the company Cool Well it goes up to 9 levels right? So i suppose 7 isnt too bad Very Happy
Dave T

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the fifth level.

That's the grateful and roomy level.

Oh wait... sorry, I mean the wrathful and gloomy level.

It says: The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Suspect I'll be one of the ones who are "gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen".

Come to think of it, that kinda sounds like an average day at the office...

Okay, better go practice my doleful hymns.

Dave T
Satch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only reached level 3. Crying or Very sad

I guess I should work on my evil skills. Twisted Evil
calvert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
calvert wrote:
Leave room for me down there in Level 7 Martina...you beautiful sinner you.

I will i need the company Cool Well it goes up to 9 levels right? So i suppose 7 isnt too bad Very Happy

Yeah...it will be great...we can sit back and make fun of Hitler, Stalin, Jeffey Dahmer, Uday and Kusay Hussein,and all the rest of the most evil of the evil down in level 9...while me and you kick back in level 7 with the sunshine, frozen drinks, and maggots and wild dogs tearing at our flesh...good times Martina...see you there.
rastus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the wretched king minos has delivered his verdict.

5th level of hell

if i look up i can see satch

if i look down i can see martina and calvert

if i look down really hard i can see saddam and osama and george and dick

and even though i can't see them waaaaaaaay down there i think i can faintly hear oprah and springer Very Happy
marcus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 4 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fourth Level of Hell!

Fourth Level of Hell

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here."

Hey I didn't do too badly Razz

"There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more."
- Woody Allen

See yall down there !!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like im the most evil person here Twisted Evil
Danie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purgatory baby!!!

Should I be happy about that?

Martina, I think if you started dating me I could probably get you up a couple of levels. You know, innocence by association.

Danie
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danie wrote:
Purgatory baby!!!

Should I be happy about that?

Martina, I think if you started dating me I could probably get you up a couple of levels. You know, innocence by association.

Danie

Well if you think it would help Very Happy I would hate to have my flesh torn off by wild dogs Confused
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Oh i think this is bad Shocked

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 7 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Seventh Level of Hell!

Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

I got seventh too. But I am not that Violent. I think that bombing question is overrated...lol

Edit: being seventy, I song of Iron Maiden popped in my mind:

Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
Seven holy pathes to hell
And your trip begins...
Seven downward slopes
Sven bloodied hopes
Seven are your burning fires
Seven your desires...
Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guess I better bring alot of sunscreen...

OZZFEST TOMORROW FOR ME!!! YEAH!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:

Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
And your trip begins...
Seven downward slopes
Sven bloodied hopes
Seven your desires...

Moonchild!
Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this forum connected with alley's forum?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is in a way. Meaning when you go to Alley's forum you can see the general forum beneath hers. There are people who post on the general forum who have hundreds (and thousands) of posts, yet have never posted in Alley's forum. 95% of my posts are in Alley's forum.
HSHP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down South wrote:
Yes, it is in a way. Meaning when you go to Alley's forum you can see the general forum beneath hers. There are people who post on the general forum who have hundreds (and thousands) of posts, yet have never posted in Alley's forum. 95% of my posts are in Alley's forum.

Yeah, it took me a while to figure that out. Myself, I'm only on the Justice Babes forum.
Crowley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 6 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Damn! beat by MartinaWarren, I gotta work on my sinning.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowley wrote:

Laughing Maybe i can give you some lessons on how to become more evil Twisted Evil
rastus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil

anyone else see the likeness between the twisted evil icon and martinas avatar??? Curious

i think she cheated just to stay on the seventh level of hell Laughing
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crowley wrote:
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 6 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You can't beat Martina. Even the devil himself is bowing down for Mistress Martina! Very Happy
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
someoneoutthere wrote:

Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
And your trip begins...
Seven downward slopes
Sven bloodied hopes
Seven your desires...

Moonchild!

Of one of their best albums, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. (lol...starting to wonder now.... maybe the Number of the Beast is 777 instead of 666...)
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rastus wrote:
Twisted Evil

anyone else see the likeness between the twisted evil icon and martinas avatar??? Curious

Laughing LOL.....Actually when i first did the test it was late at night. When i woke up the next day i thought i would try it again as i thought the 7th level of hell was too much and i only really deserved maybe the 3rd or 4th level. Anyway it came back the 7th level of hell again Confused
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all think you are still sweet! Very Happy
Satch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
rastus wrote:
Twisted Evil

Laughing LOL.....Actually when i first did the test it was late at night. When i woke up the next day i thought i would try it again as i thought the 7th level of hell was too much and i only really deserved maybe the 3rd or 4th level. Anyway it came back the 7th level of hell again Confused

Maybe it's one question that makes you drop to the 7th level...

Oh well God fogives everything ad long as we show regret! Razz
Down South

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think sodomy is a level seven sin in Dantes Inferno... Embarassed
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I better start packing my bags than, for a really, really hot afterlife..... Very Happy
black wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: third level of hell Reply with quote

i just took the test and i fell to the third level of hell. what a gyp! i was at least expecting gehenna or the abyss or the 666th level.of course my angel lord is samael ,angel of darkness and lord of the fifth level of heaven.actually he's the snake that tempted eve.(i looked it up.blew my fuckin' mind when i found out). so i guess it evens out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: