What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

A small suggestion...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daluscious1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: A small suggestion... Reply with quote

Hey, I have an idea for a new type of heroine (or villain if you'd like.) I think asian women are EXTREMELY sexy (especially those with long, dark hair) and I would love to see one as a new character. Maybe she could be a ninja/assassin character like Shi, Tomoe, or Psylocke? Anyone have any ideas?
hollow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: You WILL love the smell of sake in the morning. Reply with quote

I could never get this straight. Wasn't Betsy Braddock (Psylocke) originally from Britain? Did she get dropped out of a sedan in Kyoto or what?

Anyway - a few months ago Jeff took a poll on what nationality heroine members would most like to see. Interest kinda flagged, I think. I had thought Ireland had won the poll, but maybe Japan edged it out at the last minute. I could never tell.

Personally I'm just looking forward to more comics pages...
daluscious1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

Really? I didn't know about the poll. Does anyone remember the results? Anyway, you're right, though. I'm looking forward to more comic pages, too. Especially since the action is starting to heat up!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: If Memory Serves Me - Reply with quote

(Iron Chef flashbacks)

Betsy was the sister of Brian Braddock, aka Captain Britain. I think it was during Jim Lee's run that she got asianed-up a little. Seemed like a different character - wasn't she part-bionic for a while? Did she get better?

Yeah, the nationality poll kind of fizzled. Most people indicated they'd rather see us concentrate on the harem we've got instead of a flood of new girls. We're filing all suggestions, though, and new characters will creep in now and then, like the recent addition of Thunderstorm.

Thanks for watching!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
daluscious1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Thunderstorm Reply with quote

Speaking of Thunderstorm, looks like this one is a definite winner for Babe of the Month! What do you guys think made her so popular? For me, it was everything! The dark skin, the platinum hair, and the very revealing leather suit. I can't wait to see the other Triple-X Babes when they're revealed. Beautiful work as always, Jeff. Let's see some great hardcore action in the pictorials!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: