What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

foot model

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
footfeet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: foot model Reply with quote

Jana, You are the best foot model in the world and I was wondering if you would be interested in devoting or adding a section to your great site devoted to myour perfect feet. They are adorable! I believe you will find many of us ardent admirers of your perfect peds and would love to see more shots of them. Thanks for listening!

Tom
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: foot model Reply with quote

footfeet wrote:
Jana, You are the best foot model in the world and I was wondering if you would be interested in devoting or adding a section to your great site devoted to myour perfect feet. They are adorable! I believe you will find many of us ardent admirers of your perfect peds and would love to see more shots of them. Thanks for listening!

Tom

This is great idea let me work on it.
jana xoox
Devoted_to_Jana's_feet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jana,

I totally agree with foofeet. Your feet are the most beautiful feet I've ever seen. And I really envoy woman's feet. It would be very kind if you could work on such section dedicated to your feet. I'm quite sure you could give a lot of pleasure to all the feetlovers in the world by showing us nice candid pictures of your bare feet or moreover playing and dangling mules and highheels with your feet.

Be sure having such kind of nice pictures of your feet would be very very appreciated. Being teased by your feet would be the heaven for me Embarassed

Take care of you Jana.

Paul.
carlos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad idea Smile
Ed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there should be tons of sites for every inch of Jana's body, but this is a good beginnig.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you're right Ed Laughing In fact I discovered Jana through a web site dedicated to the foot worship. I've never seen her before and I've been totally amazed by her beautiful body and teased by her pretty feet Embarassed

Then I looked after more pictures from Jana and I saw it was the famous model we all know

Looking after a foot section in your web site Miss Jana.

Take care of you.

Paul.
Ed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Paul, those little feet definitely drive us crazy; but her navel... I really adore her sweet navel, with or without piercings. Jana's body is a master piece. Shocked
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed wrote:
Yes Paul, those little feet definitely drive us crazy; but her navel... I really adore her sweet navel, with or without piercings. Jana's body is a master piece. Shocked

Thank you guys for such a nice words about my feet.
jana xoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: