What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Monica Sweetheart

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Monica Sweetheart Reply with quote

Please send my regards to Monica if you meet her! Very Happy

And also... do you remember the little erotic story I wrote for you?
(I reported the text below)
Well, I don't know if you could realize this fantasy... but please just report this little narration to Monica!

Have fun! Cool

Quote:

You are talking pleasantly with Monica on a big sofa, you two are smiling and whispering very near each other, Monica starts to caress your arms then your neck, she is really sweetheart.
You return her attentions and add kisses to caresses, sweet kisses on her lips.
Monica tryes to french kiss you… but you avoid her. She looks at you a little surprised, you show a devil smile and this time you french kiss her, a very passionate kiss, your tongues plays for few and long istants.
Then you two begin to strip, but without stop kissing and caressing. Monica now is more adventurous and find with her hands your breast, her fingers tease your nipples, you moan sofftly… she pinches the left one and you feel a ltl pain. You say “Ouu!”
She thinks that’s funny, but not you… or you too?
Monica stands up and removes all her clothes, you do the same but sitting on sofa.
Then she goes on her knees in front of you, gently she opens your legs and then starts kissing your pussy and licking your clit. She’s a very good eater and you are very aroused, so the only thing you can do is enjoing and moaning. You puts your feet on her shoulders.
You are wet and open, she begins to finger fuck your pussy slowly while she licks your clit strongly, her finger pushes on your g spot, the pleasure permeate your body! You can't see but with the other hand Monica is petting her sweet pussy.
Suddenly she gives up all, you look at Monica and implore her to go on!
So Monica pushes your legs up higher, your ass is clearly exposed. She puts her tongue on your butt hole and starts licking without stop to look in your eyes. It’s so embarassing but also so good.
Then Monica returns with her lips on your clit, she eats your pussy again, this time she kindly inserts a finger in your ass, she moves slowly at the beginning then a little faster, then faster. She denitely knows how to play anal masturbation.
You grab your breast feeling a huge orgasm coming.
Monica notices your feeling and add a finger: she’s fucking your ass with two fingers while she is sucking your clit without mercy.
You close your eyes reaching a powerfull and fullfilling orgasm.
You really need to rest, but when you open your eyes you can see Monica on the sofa in doggystyle position looking at you.
She speaks gently but resolute: “hey Jana! now it's my turn… please take the strap-on and give me a full service!”

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Monica Sweetheart Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
Please send my regards to Monica if you meet her! Very Happy

oh I sew her one houre ago,but I will next time I see her.
jana

And also... do you remember the little erotic story I wrote for you?
(I reported the text below)
Well, I don't know if you could realize this fantasy... but please just report this little narration to Monica!

Have fun! Cool

Quote:

You are talking pleasantly with Monica on a big sofa, you two are smiling and whispering very near each other, Monica starts to caress your arms then your neck, she is really sweetheart.
You return her attentions and add kisses to caresses, sweet kisses on her lips.
Monica tryes to french kiss you… but you avoid her. She looks at you a little surprised, you show a devil smile and this time you french kiss her, a very passionate kiss, your tongues plays for few and long istants.
Then you two begin to strip, but without stop kissing and caressing. Monica now is more adventurous and find with her hands your breast, her fingers tease your nipples, you moan sofftly… she pinches the left one and you feel a ltl pain. You say “Ouu!”
She thinks that’s funny, but not you… or you too?
Monica stands up and removes all her clothes, you do the same but sitting on sofa.
Then she goes on her knees in front of you, gently she opens your legs and then starts kissing your pussy and licking your clit. She’s a very good eater and you are very aroused, so the only thing you can do is enjoing and moaning. You puts your feet on her shoulders.
You are wet and open, she begins to finger fuck your pussy slowly while she licks your clit strongly, her finger pushes on your g spot, the pleasure permeate your body! You can't see but with the other hand Monica is petting her sweet pussy.
Suddenly she gives up all, you look at Monica and implore her to go on!
So Monica pushes your legs up higher, your ass is clearly exposed. She puts her tongue on your butt hole and starts licking without stop to look in your eyes. It’s so embarassing but also so good.
Then Monica returns with her lips on your clit, she eats your pussy again, this time she kindly inserts a finger in your ass, she moves slowly at the beginning then a little faster, then faster. She denitely knows how to play anal masturbation.
You grab your breast feeling a huge orgasm coming.
Monica notices your feeling and add a finger: she’s fucking your ass with two fingers while she is sucking your clit without mercy.
You close your eyes reaching a powerfull and fullfilling orgasm.
You really need to rest, but when you open your eyes you can see Monica on the sofa in doggystyle position looking at you.
She speaks gently but resolute: “hey Jana! now it's my turn… please take the strap-on and give me a full service!”

xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Monica Sweetheart Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

jana

Ok, thanks Wink

I read in your diary about your second meeting! I hope this time you remember or... when you'll come back home I must spank you! Twisted Evil

No problem, do it if you can and I'll be happy if you can.

I like thinking of you shopping! Could be an idea for a new set of pics?

PS
Don't be jealous but I'm curious about Monica's new hair cut.
Please just take a photo of you two.
Rolling Eyes

well probably today I've just asked too much!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Monica Sweetheart Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
JanaCova wrote:

jana

Ok, thanks Wink

I read in your diary about your second meeting! I hope this time you remember or... when you'll come back home I must spank you! Twisted Evil

No problem, do it if you can and I'll be happy if you can.

I like thinking of you shopping! Could be an idea for a new set of pics?

PS
Don't be jealous but I'm curious about Monica's new hair cut.
Please just take a photo of you two.
Rolling Eyes

well probably today I've just asked too much!

Ye well I am back in Czech now.
I have monicas photo,just still dont know how to post it here lol
jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jana, welcome home!

you can upload in a free space the images here
http://www.imagevenue.com/

after the upload this site give you the code to attach a preview image in the forum

a code like this one
Code:
[URL=http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc3&image=c35_001.jpg][img]http://img45.imagevenue.com/loc3/th_c35_001.jpg[/img][/URL]

or you can post here the simple link.

Also you can call your webmaster to update your site with them or in alternative you can email me all the images you want! Cool
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no answers for me? Sad

Have I wrote something wrong? I'm sorry if it's so.
Sad Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: