What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

hockey

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: hockey Reply with quote

well, I'm back. I had some health problem, but now I'm almost recovered.

I saw the hockey game beetween czech rep. and germany. Czech wins and I'm happy for Jana, nest round i think will be Italy vs Czech... I'm italian but I think the czech team could easily win.

I hope the czech team will play the finals. I'm a ltl conditioned by my love for Jana. Rolling Eyes
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: hockey Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
well, I'm back. I had some health problem, but now I'm almost recovered.

I saw the hockey game beetween czech rep. and germany. Czech wins and I'm happy for Jana, nest round i think will be Italy vs Czech... I'm italian but I think the czech team could easily win.

I hope the czech team will play the finals. I'm a ltl conditioned by my love for Jana. Rolling Eyes

Yethey win,but today at 1pm they played with Switzerland,and they lostCzech/Switzerland-2/3.Well next will be with Italian,I am looking forwared tot his game.

jana oxox
calvert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time no talk Jana...how are you? The Olympic Hockey tourney made me think of you (hell...I think of you whenever the wind blows) and our discussions about last years World Championships. Anyway...just watched the Swiss beat Canada 2-0...I love it. The US plays Slovakia in a couple of hours. The Slovaks have been very impressive so far...they have all their NHL players this time. The Czechs play Finland in a little while too. The Czechs need a win here. The Finns might be the most impressive team so far...should be a great game. Tell me Jana. Do Czechs root for Slovakia as long as they're not playing the Czechs? How do the Slovaks feel about the Czech team? Just curious. Here in the US...many people also root for Canada (not me though...I'll root for anybody but Canada in hockey)...but the Canadiens seem to HATE the US team. That's not a surprise though...everyone hates the American teams...if I wasn't from the US I might root against them too. Anyway...my fearless predictions:
* Finland 3 - Czechs 3
* Slovakia 4 - US 3
Looking forward to starting up our hockey discussions again Jana...take care.
calvert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tough loss for the US team...Slovakia played really well defensively (Chara especially) and got some big saves from Budaj...not normally Slovakian strengths. The US is creating a lot of chances but they are not finishing well. Slovakia deserved the win...they may be the best team inthe tourney right now...but it's still early.

Meanwhile...what a cheap hit on Jagr, by Ruutu...although not surprising because that's the way Ruutu plays in the NHL...he's known to be dirty. Great game so far...3-2 Finns right now...Vokoun is not playing as well as he did in last years World Championships. The Czechs need him to play great...especially with Hasek out.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvert wrote:
Tough loss for the US team...Slovakia played really well defensively (Chara especially) and got some big saves from Budaj...not normally Slovakian strengths. The US is creating a lot of chances but they are not finishing well. Slovakia deserved the win...they may be the best team inthe tourney right now...but it's still early.

Meanwhile...what a cheap hit on Jagr, by Ruutu...although not surprising because that's the way Ruutu plays in the NHL...he's known to be dirty. Great game so far...3-2 Finns right now...Vokoun is not playing as well as he did in last years World Championships. The Czechs need him to play great...especially with Hasek out.

I know the game sucked and poor Jagr.They should play bettergame.
They played really good on the world championship but n ow theyplay bad:-(((((((
jana
calvert

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

They played really good on the world championship but n ow theyplay bad:-(((((((
jana

No offense to xxxrelichunter,but all the Czechs have to do is beat Italy and they are almost assured of going to the next round. They just have to get there and who knows what happens when it's the knockout stage. The US is basically in the same situation as the Czechs...the problem though is we have Sweden and Russia in our last 2 games Shocked
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Czech win versus Italy. Crying or Very sad
Well, I'm happy for Jana. Very Happy
I don't know if it have helped but yesterday she was so hot.
In the liveshow she reached 3 orgasms. Embarassed

As you know I can only hear, but I really like her moans! wow.
(I hope to see the recorded video in the member area soon).

So I hope the czech team could reach the finals! Wink

PS
Also I've to thanks Dave for his narration.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvert wrote:
JanaCova wrote:

jana

No offense to xxxrelichunter,but all the Czechs have to do is beat Italy and they are almost assured of going to the next round. They just have to get there and who knows what happens when it's the knockout stage. The US is basically in the same situation as the Czechs...the problem though is we have Sweden and Russia in our last 2 games Shocked

Well another game today,I will watch it for sure and I hope that Czech will win:-)
jana xoxo
calvert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Jana...the knockout stage is here and it's the Czech Rep. vs. Slovakia. Shocked Getting back to one of my previous questions...how do the Czechs feel about the Slovakian team...and vice versa...I'm curious if the rivalry is friendly or bitter. If it's anything like Canada vs USA...then you'd rather lose to any other team but the Slovakians. Canada v USA isn't a very friendly rivalry anymore...many Canadian fans boo the US anthem...they just hate the US team with a passion. USA fans don't feel as strongly about Canada...but we like to beat them. As a Czech would you rather beat Slovakia more than any other team...or will you feel bad beating Slovakia? Do Slovakian fans feel differently about the Czech team than Czech fans feel about the Slovakian team? In any case I expect a very intense and exciting game. Too bad both teams can't win a medal.

Prediction time...
1) Slovakia 4 - Czech 3...Sorry Jana, I just think the Slovaks are playing much better than the Czechs right now...even though the Czechs dominated the Canadians for the last 2 periods. Strangely enough...I think the Slovaks have an edge in goal...where Vokoun has struggled a bit (2 bad goals against Canada) and Budaj has been very steady. I think Slovakia wins...but I won't be surprised if the Czechs play their best game of the tourney and win.
2) Finland 3 - US 1...It sucks, but this US team just doesn't have enough goal scorers (the 4 goals against Russia notwithstanding). Finland is playing a great defensive system and they have 2 lines scoring...maybe the most well rounded team right now.
3) Russia 4 - Canada 2...I hate the Canadian team and right now they are not playing well enough to beat an ultra talented Russian team. Nabokov is playing very well in net for Russia as well...they may win the gold.
4) Sweden 4 - Swiss 1...The Swiss have been a great story, but Sweden has too much talent and it looks like Forsberg is going to be ready to play a regular shift for the rest of the tourney.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvert wrote:
OK Jana...the knockout stage is here and it's the Czech Rep. vs. Slovakia. Shocked Getting back to one of my previous questions...how do the Czechs feel about the Slovakian team...and vice versa...I'm curious if the rivalry is friendly or bitter. If it's anything like Canada vs USA...then you'd rather lose to any other team but the Slovakians. Canada v USA isn't a very friendly rivalry anymore...many Canadian fans boo the US anthem...they just hate the US team with a passion. USA fans don't feel as strongly about Canada...but we like to beat them. As a Czech would you rather beat Slovakia more than any other team...or will you feel bad beating Slovakia? Do Slovakian fans feel differently about the Czech team than Czech fans feel about the Slovakian team? In any case I expect a very intense and exciting game. Too bad both teams can't win a medal.

Prediction time...
1) Slovakia 4 - Czech 3...Sorry Jana, I just think the Slovaks are playing much better than the Czechs right now...even though the Czechs dominated the Canadians for the last 2 periods. Strangely enough...I think the Slovaks have an edge in goal...where Vokoun has struggled a bit (2 bad goals against Canada) and Budaj has been very steady. I think Slovakia wins...but I won't be surprised if the Czechs play their best game of the tourney and win.
2) Finland 3 - US 1...It sucks, but this US team just doesn't have enough goal scorers (the 4 goals against Russia notwithstanding). Finland is playing a great defensive system and they have 2 lines scoring...maybe the most well rounded team right now.
3) Russia 4 - Canada 2...I hate the Canadian team and right now they are not playing well enough to beat an ultra talented Russian team. Nabokov is playing very well in net for Russia as well...they may win the gold.
4) Sweden 4 - Swiss 1...The Swiss have been a great story, but Sweden has too much talent and it looks like Forsberg is going to be ready to play a regular shift for the rest of the tourney.

Well I agree with you,our team doesnt play very good hockey right now.But thegame with Canada in the lasttwo periods was great,but they didnt win.

Vokoun is weired,he was great on the World Championship,but here on Olympics he doesntdo good job at all.

Ofcourse I want Czech team to win today.
I think that Czech players have no problem with Slovakian players,the game is always interesting between thouse two teams.But the diferent between Czech and Slovakian people is that if Slovakia play with Canada or other team,Czech will want Slovakia team to win.But if Czech team would play with other team,Slovakians people wnats the other team to win.ANd its thrue.Martinas boyfriend is from SLovakia and sad that this is how it works.

SO I will watch the game tonight for sure,and I hope that our team will proof why they are World Champions,and will play good game and will win.

jana
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm for the czech team now. Smile

Idea Hey Jana! if Czech will go to the finals you really have to shot a photos set in hockey uniform on the ice!
calvert

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

Well I agree with you,our team doesnt play very good hockey right now.But thegame with Canada in the lasttwo periods was great,but they didnt win.

Vokoun is weired,he was great on the World Championship,but here on Olympics he doesntdo good job at all.

I think that Czech players have no problem with Slovakian players,the game is always interesting between thouse two teams.But the diferent between Czech and Slovakian people is that if Slovakia play with Canada or other team,Czech will want Slovakia team to win.But if Czech team would play with other team,Slovakians people wnats the other team to win.ANd its thrue.Martinas boyfriend is from SLovakia and sad that this is how it works.

SO I will watch the game tonight for sure,and I hope that our team will proof why they are World Champions,and will play good game and will win.

jana

That's kind of what I thought. Slovakia fans are like Canada fans and the Czech fans are more like USA fans. Many USA fans root for Canada against anyone else, but Canada fans will NOT root for USA against anyone. Smaller countries sick of the bigger countries maybe? It wasn't until the USA beat Canada in the 1996 World Cup that Canadian fans really turned ugly against the USA. Anyway...I've adopted the Canada fan posture against Canada...I'll root for USA first, then anyone who plays Canada. Razz Good luck to the Czechs against Slovakia...nervous Jana? Wink
calvert

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 3 out of 4...and happily for Jana the Czech - Slovak game was the one I missed. I didn't take into account that they wouldn't even play Voukun. Hnilicka was great...made a couple of HUGE saves in the last 2 mins as the Slovaks were fighting for the tying goal. Brave move by the coach...it paid off.

I liked the way Slovakia played in this tourney...I wish they could have moved on too. Well, if the Slovak fans hated the Czech team before...they really friggin' hate them now. Czechs deserved the win...as did Finland, Russia,and Sweden. Any one of these teams can win gold...Finland and Russia may be playing the best right now, but the Swedes and Czechs are loaded with talent...so we'll see.

Another tough one goal loss for the USA...but they didn't deserve to move on. Hey...at least the stinkin' Canadians will be on the same flights back to N America...so I have no complaints. Razz If Jana's happy...I'm happy...go Czechs!
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuppy! Czech team win! Very Happy

Jana! Please... really if Czech will go to the finals you have to realize a photos shot in hockey uniform!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:

Jana! Please... really if Czech will go to the finals you have to realize a photos shot in hockey uniform!

I dont think they make small hosky uniform and if I would wear regular size,you may not even see me in it:-))
jana xoox
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvert wrote:
JanaCova wrote:

jana

That's kind of what I thought. Slovakia fans are like Canada fans and the Czech fans are more like USA fans. Many USA fans root for Canada against anyone else, but Canada fans will NOT root for USA against anyone. Smaller countries sick of the bigger countries maybe? It wasn't until the USA beat Canada in the 1996 World Cup that Canadian fans really turned ugly against the USA. Anyway...I've adopted the Canada fan posture against Canada...I'll root for USA first, then anyone who plays Canada. Razz Good luck to the Czechs against Slovakia...nervous Jana? Wink

Ok today is Czech/Sweeden.It will be hard game for our team.But I hope they will win this one too.

jana xoxo
calvert

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

Ok today is Czech/Sweeden.It will be hard game for our team.But I hope they will win this one too.

jana xoxo

Every time I pick agaisnt the Czechs they win...so to make you happy Jana I will once again pick against the Czechs:

* Sweden 3 - Czechs 1...this game can go either way, but I don't want to upset the hockey gods by picking the Czechs.
* Russia 2 - Finland 2 (Russians win in a shootout)
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
xxxrelichunter wrote:

I dont think they make small hosky uniform and if I would wear regular size,you may not even see me in it:-))
jana xoox

mmm... this is a very serious problem... Idea Well! You could pose just with mace, gloves and ice-skates! Wink Obviously only if your team win and go to the finals!

Go Czech
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Czech team have just lost. Crying or Very sad
I really can't insist asking Jana posing with skates on ice... Crying or Very sad
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
Czech team have just lost. Crying or Very sad
I really can't insist asking Jana posing with skates on ice... Crying or Very sad

ye they didnt win,and they didnt paly good hockey either.They were slow,and the main reason why they play like this is they have horrible trainer.Last year on the World championship was the trainer Ruzicka(he was great because he was the main assistent for Hlinka who had the bad car accident two year ago.)But Ruzicka sad he wont train them for the Olympics because he wants to spend more time with his family,and now we have this bulshit trainer,who doesnt know how to motivate the players and how to train them.Everyone is so upset at him.

well tonight we will play for the thired place with Russia,it will be interesting game.But not so great like if we would play for the first place.

jana xoxo
Andrey from Russia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana, I`m congratulate you with victory of Czech Hockey Team.
Team of Czech played really good. Play Czech with Russia was not dynamical but it had many hot moments.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrey from Russia wrote:
Jana, I`m congratulate you with victory of Czech Hockey Team.
Team of Czech played really good. Play Czech with Russia was not dynamical but it had many hot moments.

Ye the thired place is what they deserve.
Thank you jana xoox
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'am happy too Wink
Good job!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
I'am happy too Wink
Good job!

I just love your signiture that you use.
my dog is cute.

janaxoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love him, he is too cute.

He also is so expressive that sometimes seems he could understand.

I see him like a some kind of dog comic character, he observes and thinks and, only when he is alone, he can talk too. I just thinking about a project: Jana's Rej comix Wink
serg

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Jana. I am your admirer. And i am hockey fan, too. The world championship will start soon. And i hope you'll be glad to watch Czech's team.
I am from Russia. I am sure, that the majority of russian fans wished a victory for Czech team against Canada in the final game of the last year world championship. For this purpose there were two reasons.
1 Czechs and Russians are Slavic people.
2 Canada won Russia with the great help of referee, it seemed. Thus Canada has appeared in the final game instead of Russia.

I wish Russia vs Czechia will play final game this year.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

serg wrote:
Hi, Jana. I am your admirer. And i am hockey fan, too. The world championship will start soon. And i hope you'll be glad to watch Czech's team.
I am from Russia. I am sure, that the majority of russian fans wished a victory for Czech team against Canada in the final game of the last year world championship. For this purpose there were two reasons.
1 Czechs and Russians are Slavic people.
2 Canada won Russia with the great help of referee, it seemed. Thus Canada has appeared in the final game instead of Russia.

I wish Russia vs Czechia will play final game this year.

Ye I am looking forwared to watch the hockey for sure.To bad our team may miss some of the best players like Jagr atc....

We will see who will win this year lolo.

jana xoox
serg

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Jagr is so tired after NHL season was finished for him that he can not rise his stick (hockey stick i mean).
serg

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Czechia vs Canada 6:4. The Czech team plays good hokey sometimes.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

serg wrote:
Czechia vs Canada 6:4. The Czech team plays good hokey sometimes.

Ye I didnt see it Crying or Very sad
I had to go with my mom to the theater to see play,which was great too,but I had friend to sending me text messages and leting me know the score lol

jana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: