What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Great update!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Great update! Reply with quote

Thanks Jeff. The wonder Broad/Superior Girl picture is fantastic. I never imagined you would reveal it in such a manner. Terrific idea having another game. I am not too good at solitaire but I sure made the effort for both wallpapers. I think the Flasher pic is really hot too. Thanks again. =)
hollow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Must be hurricane season. Reply with quote

Love the new WB/SG picture. I noticed the eyes look a bit better in the new one (shaddap! I look at everything!) - they show up a bit more in the lower light. WB's right eye looks just a bit lazy, though. Like it's rolled up too far in her head. Dunno why, but her jaw reminds me of Glenn Close. I need to get out less.

And ahh, Flasher. Nice to see her again. But what on earth has happened to the light in Florida!? It looks like it's 9:00 in the evening there... oh well. Cool pic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: