What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Full Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Full Moon Reply with quote

Now we know why she is called that. Great idea for a werewolf. Pic five is acting up. It won't load normally but will if I open it in a new window. Very sexy picture. Ya gotta love werewolf sex. =)
Phaderus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO Reply with quote

I agree, another great pictorial. Her altered state is a more vicious and less "furry" than I had originally imaginied but I'm not complaining, ... uh... except for the fact that I can't get pic #9 to come up. The Next Page link on #8 just keeps repeating #8. On the other hand, I did not have any trouble with pic #5, go figure.
Terry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Werewolves in Canada... Reply with quote

I third the above comments: this is a terrific pictoral! I, too, thought Full Moon's wolf-form would be more the norm, but that's okay, as we don't know where the heck the *first* werewolf came from. Leaves some mystery for us and her to try and discover sometime...but not right now. Smile The changes made to the pictoral's style were well-conceived and executed; I like seeing the entire picture with the wording at the bottom. And the switch from an interview style to a more story-like one is good, too. I enjoy the interviews, but it seems to me that it's easier to get the information out more like a story, instead of a back-and-forth dialogue. All in all, great job, worth the wait!
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Nice doggie! Reply with quote

She looks even better than she did a year ago. I'm glad she kept the same figure, including the petite look. That's one thing I noticed; all the ladies seem to be the same height in the comics, whereas Wonder Broad is 6'2" in the bio, Superior Girl is only 5'10", and CK's only 5'7". Full Moon's a tiny thing; just 5'5".

Other comments:
- Great photo background on page 1! Nice, high res... perfect fit for the lighting on her body... and I couldn't see any artifacts in the foreground from photomanips under her feet. (You can tell what got resized, for instance, in Flasher's recent beach pose.)
- That space suit is cute. Purple's a great color on her.
- Her eyes are rolling wayyy back on page 6. Like she's hopped up on PCP.
- Man, she's one ugly cur when she wolfs out. I don't think there's enough alcohol in the world to make that look good... I wonder how hard it would be to create her transitional forms. A movie of that would be incredible, if done right.
- Must be the dozenth time I've seen that building on page 7.
- Her page 8 pose - eek! Kinda awkward. Still pretty though.
- Green eyes - you sure she's Canadian? She'd make Ireland proud...
- Her face and BotM Superior Girl's look very much alike. Same base?
- The new text organization is a fine compromise. I was OK with the interview, as well as the Dewar's Profile style for Suzy Homewrecker and the story now. The variations are good; I'm glad Jeff's not forced into one format.

Overall, love the high detail. Hair looks great. Another wonderful-looking model! My favorite's gotta be page 3. Combination of the purple and that high neck on her suit. Wheeeee... OK, more comics please!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: