What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hello Mrs. Cova

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Hello Mrs. Cova Reply with quote

Hello Mrs. Cova,

How are you doing (when you are reading this post)? I am interested in starting a dialogue with you, if you don't mind. You seem to have your hands full with a lot of activities in your life, whereas I do not. Hopefully, you will say, "yes", and we can discuss ideas and thoughts that suit both our.....taste. In fact, would you like to start the conversation off with anything, or will you leave that for me to decide? I don't mind which direction we move, as long as we move together.

If you are "creeped out" by my formality, please forgive me. I was taught that formality must occur before informality (essentially, be polite before you are rude, lol).

I shall be waiting for your reply, hopefully it will be soon, but you need not worry about that. Just reply whenever it best suits you.

The Lost Soul

Heather Mason--------------From Silent Hill 3
Watch it here (when available):
http://shm.silenthillfever.com/sh3/movie/SH3-08.wmv
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Mrs. Cova Reply with quote

TheLostSoul wrote:
Hello Mrs. Cova,

How are you doing (when you are reading this post)? I am interested in starting a dialogue with you, if you don't mind. You seem to have your hands full with a lot of activities in your life, whereas I do not. Hopefully, you will say, "yes", and we can discuss ideas and thoughts that suit both our.....taste. In fact, would you like to start the conversation off with anything, or will you leave that for me to decide? I don't mind which direction we move, as long as we move together.

If you are "creeped out" by my formality, please forgive me. I was taught that formality must occur before informality (essentially, be polite before you are rude, lol).

I shall be waiting for your reply, hopefully it will be soon, but you need not worry about that. Just reply whenever it best suits you.

The Lost Soul

Hi well you can post some of your thoughts and me and the guys here will write what we think:-))
jana xoxo
TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Mrs. Cova Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Hi well you can post some of your thoughts and me and the guys here will write what we think:-))
jana xoxo

Having me start off the questions? This is going to be a little difficult. I suppose that I could get this party off to a little questions for you, if you don't mind? I'll post my answers to the questions in green after the question, in case you were curious. Just take your time, and be honest.

1) First off, has getting your own site been better for you (financially, easier for you lifewise, less stressful etc. ), or is it trading in one set of problems for another? Mine: Well, since I don't have a website and I have never modeled, this question really doesn't apply to me. Wink

2) What kind of entertainment do you like, by this I mean types of movies [action, horror, thriller, (yes, I think thillers are different than horror, SAW was a thiller because it cept you guessing, Friday the 13th was horror Wink)sci-fi, romance, comedy, etc. ] and music?
Mine: I love movies, action, thiller, sci-fi. Later on, if you like any of these types, I may be able to offer you some recommendations. Musicwise, I like rock or heavy metal, but I'm pretty flexible.

3) I noticed in your online diary that you read, well, at least on flights. (I just remember because I have a good memory sometimes, and I just happen to remember that little piece of information). What kind of books do you read? Mine: I am currently reading The Divine Comedy right now (Excellent book by the way Wink). When I was younger (like 10 through high school) I read a lot of Stephen King. Have you heard of him? His book Thinner was the first book of his I had read to me (I think I was like......4 or 5). It wasn't exactly the best thing a parent could read to a child, but I liked it and thought it was better than Mary Poppins. lol)

4) Have you ever heard of the 19th Century American writer Edger Allen Poe? If so, what was your favorite work of his? If not, would you like me to give you a link to his writings that are online? Mine: I loved The Fall of the House of Usher. That story has everything in it.

These next set of questions are for me to determine what kind of a person you are [sorry if these are a little weird or if that whole statement sounds funny, but I am trying to be a profiler and I'd just like to understand you a little more, what exactly is going on up in Mrs. Yana Cova's head Question (in case you didn't know what a profiler was, I'd be Jodie Foster's character in The Silence of the Lambs or Ed Norton's character in Red Dragon). The questions aren't too bad, just what if questions. I really don't want to give mine out before yours, but can just ask you to ignore mine until you've thought of yours. Wink Have fun!]

5) If God were to say to you, "Yana, I am going to remake the human race, but I want them to feel only two emotions. What emotions would you want everyone to have?" (They could be any two feelings you want: Love, happiness, saddness, accomplishment, etc. ) What emotions would you give to humanity and why? If two are simular, you can mix them, such as: Love/happiness.
Mine: Happiness and intense pain/fear. I think that if humans could feel the fear/pain they cause others, they would only want to create happiness.

6) If you could give mankind a single gift, (it be anything: perfect vision, teeth, happiness, etc. ) what would it be and why?
Mine: Complete understanding. If humans can understand things and eachother, almost all the problems of the world could be solved.

7) Which of these would be harder for you to live with?

a) Being accepted by everyone, but you can't understand anything.

or.........

b) Understanding just about everything, but not being accepted by anyone around you.

Mine: I lived with one of these, and then I switched over. I can't answer this question.

I'll be awaiting your answers. I'm sorry if it took too long.

The Lost Soul

TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yana, does my text color hurt your eyes? I could switch it if you like.

xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
Shocked

A little too much huh XXX?

I have faith Yana can do it Wink

Oh, that reminds me. Yana, what would you like me to address you by? Jana, Yana, or Miss Cova (I don't really care either way, so you choose).

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLostSoul wrote:
xxxrelichunter wrote:
Shocked

A little too much huh XXX?

I have faith Yana can do it Wink

Oh, that reminds me. Yana, what would you like me to address you by? Jana, Yana, or Miss Cova (I don't really care either way, so you choose).

Well my name is Jana so just call me like this.
janaxox
TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
janaxox

To quote the bible, "So it is written, so it shall be done!"

Did I scare you with that LARGE post I did? I am sorry. Forgive me. Sad Let's take it one question at a time. Wink I shall change the color for you as well. My answers will still be in green, but only on the 3rd post of this thread (if you were curious).

1) First off, has getting your own site been better for you (financially, easier for you lifewise, less stressful etc. ), or is it trading in one set of problems for another?

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLostSoul wrote:
JanaCova wrote:
janaxox

To quote the bible, "So it is written, so it shall be done!"

Did I scare you with that LARGE post I did? I am sorry. Forgive me. Sad Let's take it one question at a time. Wink I shall change the color for you as well. My answers will still be in green, but only on the 3rd post of this thread (if you were curious).

1) First off, has getting your own site been better for you (financially, easier for you lifewise, less stressful etc. ), or is it trading in one set of problems for another?

I will answer allof your posts,but give me some time for that ok.
jana xoxo
TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
I will answer allof your posts,but give me some time for that ok.
jana xoxo

I'm sorry Jana Sad

I can be a little impatient at times, its one of my many flaws. I shall await patiently.

Please forgive me.

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Mrs. Cova Reply with quote

TheLostSoul wrote:
JanaCova wrote:
jana xoxo

Having me start off the questions? This is going to be a little difficult. I suppose that I could get this party off to a little questions for you, if you don't mind? I'll post my answers to the questions in green after the question, in case you were curious. Just take your time, and be honest.

1) First off, has getting your own site been better for you (financially, easier for you lifewise, less stressful etc. ), or is it trading in one set of problems for another? Mine: Well, since I don't have a website and I have never modeled, this question really doesn't apply to me. Wink
Well I have a good people around me that helps me with my website so for me it is not stresfull,its pleasure for me working on my website,because its my owen thing.

2) What kind of entertainment do you like, by this I mean types of movies [action, horror, thriller, (yes, I think thillers are different than horror, SAW was a thiller because it cept you guessing, Friday the 13th was horror Wink)sci-fi, romance, comedy, etc. ] and music?
Mine: I love movies, action, thiller, sci-fi. Later on, if you like any of these types, I may be able to offer you some recommendations. Musicwise, I like rock or heavy metal, but I'm pretty flexible.

I like thillers and comedy.

3) I noticed in your online diary that you read, well, at least on flights. (I just remember because I have a good memory sometimes, and I just happen to remember that little piece of information). What kind of books do you read? Mine: I am currently reading The Divine Comedy right now (Excellent book by the way Wink). When I was younger (like 10 through high school) I read a lot of Stephen King. Have you heard of him? His book Thinner was the first book of his I had read to me (I think I was like......4 or 5). It wasn't exactly the best thing a parent could read to a child, but I liked it and thought it was better than Mary Poppins. lol)

Yes I do read and notj ust in plane:-)I like to read thrue stories books.

4) Have you ever heard of the 19th Century American writer Edger Allen Poe? If so, what was your favorite work of his? If not, would you like me to give you a link to his writings that are online? Mine: I loved The Fall of the House of Usher. That story has everything in it.
I dont know him,so ye you can give me a link.

These next set of questions are for me to determine what kind of a person you are [sorry if these are a little weird or if that whole statement sounds funny, but I am trying to be a profiler and I'd just like to understand you a little more, what exactly is going on up in Mrs. Yana Cova's head Question (in case you didn't know what a profiler was, I'd be Jodie Foster's character in The Silence of the Lambs or Ed Norton's character in Red Dragon). The questions aren't too bad, just what if questions. I really don't want to give mine out before yours, but can just ask you to ignore mine until you've thought of yours. Wink Have fun!]

5) If God were to say to you, "Yana, I am going to remake the human race, but I want them to feel only two emotions. What emotions would you want everyone to have?" (They could be any two feelings you want: Love, happiness, saddness, accomplishment, etc. ) What emotions would you give to humanity and why? If two are simular, you can mix them, such as: Love/happiness.
Mine: Happiness and intense pain/fear. I think that if humans could feel the fear/pain they cause others, they would only want to create happiness.

6) If you could give mankind a single gift, (it be anything: perfect vision, teeth, happiness, etc. ) what would it be and why?
Mine: Complete understanding. If humans can understand things and eachother, almost all the problems of the world could be solved.

7) Which of these would be harder for you to live with?

a) Being accepted by everyone, but you can't understand anything.

or.........

b) Understanding just about everything, but not being accepted by anyone around you.

Mine: I lived with one of these, and then I switched over. I can't answer this question.

I'll be awaiting your answers. I'm sorry if it took too long.

The Lost Soul

TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the answers so far Jana Smile

Before I ask some more questions, I suppose that a link for Edgar Allen Poe would be in store. I have 2 sites for him, but I will give you a limited site first, though. Not to be mean, but this site as annotated, so if you have some trouble, just move your mouse over the underlined words. The poem is entitled, "The Raven". http://www.homepage.hispeed.ch/retus/raven_text.htm

Oh, here's a little experiment you can do when you come over here to the U.S. When talking to people, ask them:

1) if they have heard of Poe? I think a majority of Americans will say yes (basically because he was drilled into us during our school years! lol) and
2) What is their favorite work? They will probably say The Raven Wink

Just remember 2 things about the story: 1) The narrator's wife, Lenore, died recently. 2) The word "Nevermore" means its actual meaning: never again.

Tell me when you have finished it and your thoughts about it. I'd LOVE to discuss it with you. Don't be afraid to ask questions, Poe sometimes can be tough (its also from the 19th century too, so it can be worded a little funny.)

TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, hello Jana,

Have you gotten around to the link that I posted? Have you thought about the other questions I have posted previously? I'm just wondering. Do you have any questions for me, anything at all? I'll be waiting for you're answers.

JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLostSoul wrote:
Once again, hello Jana,

Have you gotten around to the link that I posted? Have you thought about the other questions I have posted previously? I'm just wondering. Do you have any questions for me, anything at all? I'll be waiting for you're answers.

I will try to answer the restof your questions today.
SOrry.
jana oxox
TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
I will try to answer the restof your questions today.
SOrry.
jana oxox

No worries Jana.

Your word to me, is as good as a blood-vow.

Or if that term creeps you out: Anything you say to me, I'll believe.

TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Jana,

Well, as I stated, its been a week and I need to ask. Please forgive me.

Have you been thinking about the questions I posted here a while back? Have you forgotten about me? Crying I hope not.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: