What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Happy Birthday, Jana!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goddessadorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Happy Birthday, Jana! Reply with quote

Dobre jitro! It is after midnight in the Czech Republic, so it is April 13 there now --- Happy Birthday, Jana! Vsechno nejlepsi k vasim norozeninam! I don't really know Czech, but my grandparents were from Frydek-Mistek in Moravia, and I have a small English/Czech dictionary and phrase book -- I use it when I write to 2 Czech cousins who now live in Switzerland. I will drink a Pilsner Urquell in your honor --- and to your continued success in your career.

A few weeks ago, our Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra performed Symphony #6 by Bohuslav Martinu. I wrote a short review comparing it to a symphony by British composer Ralph Vaughan Williams. Someone at the British consulate in Prague saw what I wrote in an online music group, and he is going to use it in a talk he is going to give next month at the Britske Centrum in Usti nad Labem -- he said he will give me credit and mention my name in his talk. I am happy about that.

It is still April 12 now here in Saint Louis in Midwest USA -- this means that it is still MY birthday! So we almost share our birthdays. Wink Rolling Eyes

Georgie Matusek
ALLtheTrue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet Jana, I want to say Happy Birthday too !!
I wish you receive lot of gifts and you have lot of fun today !
Take Care !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: