What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

WHAT THE....???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: WHAT THE....??? Reply with quote

I check the site everyday. EVERYDAY. And never once realized there even was a Superior Girl BoTM. I see the same old date (showing one update from a week+ ago, usually) and I go on to other places with a heavy sigh. You mean there has been a Superior Girl BoTM pictorial for a while now, and it couldn't even have been mentioned on the "what's new" page?

I have proven over the years I am a dedicated fan of Jeff, as well as a decent customer to him and Ron. In fact, I was a fan of Jeff's work before there even was a Justice Babes and Battlechix. I drooled over his Renderocity work, long, long ago. My position changed from "fan-boy" to customer the day I paid for this site (and Battlechix). As a customer, I should have reasonable expectations that a fan-boy may not have. I truly love Jeff's work, but I have to say the organization, timeliness, and execution of the site could stand some improvement.

The point of business is to be better than others, not to "get away" with whatever they do. If they update once a week,--so what?--, you update twice a week. If they do one thing, you do twice better! In my career, if I only do what my competitors do, I would find myself with a dwindling clientele. I take my customer's requests seriously. I act on them immediately.

If customer requests are discouraged or unwanted, then just say that on a disclaimer. No problem. But don't give us the hope they are permitted, then discard them. I can't tell you how many requests I have made both on this board in the past or via private email to Jeff, that have gone unfulfilled. If I was told, "sorry Ben, we cannot take individual requests." I would accept that. Instead, time and time again, I am led to believe they WILL be acted upon, and the following weeks make me disappointed. I guess I will never see a fraction of the Wonder Broad or Spreading Eagle things I desire. *oh well*

Please update more frequently, with no broken links, and prompt responses to customer requests or concerns. Take us seriously, because we take you seriously. You two (Jeff and Ron) have brought a little magic into our lives. Please keep up the good work, the way you have shown you can in the past.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT THE....??? Reply with quote

Benjamin wrote:
I check the site everyday. EVERYDAY. And never once realized there even was a Superior Girl BoTM. I see the same old date (showing one update from a week+ ago, usually) and I go on to other places with a heavy sigh. You mean there has been a Superior Girl BoTM pictorial for a while now, and it couldn't even have been mentioned on the "what's new" page?

Actually the BOTM Superior Girl was mentioned in the news for March 1.

We're behind right now for March's BOTM.

I've got a series of new Pinups from Jeff Whiting recently to post as updates based on your requests. Enjoy!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: That's true Reply with quote

Yes, Ron, that is true. The first 3 pages were mentioned, just not the follow ups. If a customer goes to the what's new page and sees nothing, he (or she) is going to leave the site never knowing of the updates.

You and I, as well as Jeff and I, have corresponded via private email in the past on several occasions. You know I am hardly a trouble maker. In fact, I am one of those "in the bag" sort of customers who drool longingly over the work shown here, wishing I had an ounce of Jeff's talent for myself. *sigh* Of course, I have no such talent. I do however have hopes and interests, and Justice Babes fulfills one of them. It *is* a marvelous service you two provide. My point in my previous post was that I feel (and have felt for a considerable time) that little has changed, been updated, or that the site itself my be endangered from lack of enthusiasm on either Jeff's or your part.

The reason I say this is we cannot see you. We have no contact with you, other than the "what's new" page and this forum. If you are gung-ho, we do not see it. If you are bored and disillusioned, we do not see it. You are distanced beause of this particular medium. All we have to go on is updates and response (or lack of) to our personal requests. I am sure you will agree, nobody likes to be ignored. Nobody likes to feel unimportant.

Since time after time my personal requests have gone unfulfilled, and the site gets "backdated" with updates, I have been increasingly disappointed. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere. I am hardly a petulant child. And yesterday's update proves once again the extraordinary service you two *can* provide. They are remarkable pinups. And yes, I do believe they were partially in response to my requests, particularly the WB and SE ones. I am staying right here, admiring the art work, wishing I could create such, and being quite happy. Just please, remember that although you cannot "see" us, we are here, and we check the site often, hoping to find new things.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: That's true Reply with quote

Benjamin wrote:
Yes, Ron, that is true. The first 3 pages were mentioned, just not the follow ups. If a customer goes to the what's new page and sees nothing, he (or she) is going to leave the site never knowing of the updates.

Maybe you're not reading the NEWS UPDATE correctly. (The set for that month had only 8 pics)

On my news the following day. I posted the follow ups.

"March 2, 2006
5 more pages added to the Babe of the Month pictorial!

March 1, 2006
The new Babe of the Month pictorial is up for February 2006! Check out the first 3 pages of Superior Girl! "

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: That's true Reply with quote

Well- Jeff has been distracted lately with a new girl in his life. But I think he's working on catching up.

Yes- the site occasionally is behind on the updates and I know cuz I've been behind on the updates on my other websites as well.

Been catching up lately and I'm almost caught up. Most of my sites are now updated.

We'll try to get more updates out to you soon Ben! Thanks for sticking by us through the downtime.

I'm excited to see Jeff's new "Card Like" Babe of the Month pictorial. Our next set will be a trading card like theme.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: