What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

You gotta have Faith

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: You gotta have Faith Reply with quote

Faith ran away with the Babe of the Month this time around, and for once, the pictorial is already done, so you won't have to wait long!

Any nominations for who should be in next month's spread?

-Jeff

(I'd like to see Shanghai in there...)

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
animguy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Next Babe O'Month Reply with quote

Shanghai would be good and also Silver Stalker and Angry Angel. Not sure which I would vote for between the three of them yet though. I guess threesome is out of the question...well maybe in the comics.
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: SEXTUPLET SUPERHEROINES!!!!1!!1! Reply with quote

I was thinking it would be a good idea to automatically keep the 1st runner up as an option in the next month's poll. That would mean Silver Stalker sticks around.

I'd like to see Angry Angel next month, too (though I reckon I'd vote for SS). As for Shanghai - dude. Artist's prerogative. If you want her in, stick her in.

BTW, the BotM feature is now a year and a month old. Kudos for this idea! And two questions. One - when do you want to throw everyone back into the mix? And two - will there be a Babe of the Year? (I think I know who'd win.)

Hmm. A threesome. Y'know, there are no twin superheroines here yet...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Back into the Mix Reply with quote

The idea of the Babe of the Year we can do at the end of this year 2003.
(but also include all of the ones lingering from last year since there wasn't a full selection for last year).

In terms of getting the old babes back into the mix for BotM. Maybe a second poll
can be taken for the oldest 6s and then vote on the best out of the batch that will
get a slot into the regular BotM..

So the choices would VoodooChild, WonderBroad,SuperiorGirl,Flasher, Suzy Homewrecker, She-Bulk.

The winner from the above gets placed on the regular BotM poll.

Comments? Suggestions?

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Babes O' Plenty Reply with quote

I'd like to have all the girls thrown back into the mix at the beginning of each year. I'd like to see some really honest voting among the heavyweights in the group and find out who's on top after a year. If they come back in one at a time, they'd probably take it in that order. A new year, a new contest.

A Babe of the Year would be great in December, too. I have some ideas who would come out on top, but I've been surprised before!

-Jeff
ICQ - 139841542
Yahoo Messenger (Voice Chat/Webcam) - tempusfugit9

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
HSHP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: New babes Reply with quote

Speaking of babes for the list, what ever happened to that spider babe? We never saw her after the site opened.

Also, can anyone refresh my memory? Who's the redhead in the middle of the top banner? Maybe the ladies there could be updated with their current counterparts?
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Same as the old babes Reply with quote

That spider babe was an early (pre-JusticeBabes, IIRC) rendering of Mary Jane Watson Parker.

The top banner girls are Flasher, Crypt Kicker, Superior Girl, Whistling Dixie, She-Bulk, Suzy Homewrecker, and Silver Stalker. Only Stalker has not been seen since the site opened.

Hmm. "Spider-babe".
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:36 am    Post subject: Spider Babe? Reply with quote

Well- I went ahead and added "SpiderBabe" into the poll just for fun....

Since October is a Halloween month- a Spider Babe could be fun and fitting.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
lazyfox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: BOM - September Reply with quote

Are all you guys blind? One of the GREATEST babes -- looks and figure -- has to be Shanna. As you can obviously guess, she got my vote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: