What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Peril! Distress! Shuriken pasties!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Peril! Distress! Shuriken pasties! Reply with quote

The WB/SG pinup concept is utterly, utterly great! The poses are wonderful! When I saw the front page version, I thought to myself that a pinup would be a smashing idea, and here it is! The only things I'd point out: the knees and WB's mouth look a bit unreal, but that's a kink I'm sure someone will work out with the Poser model. SG's expression is PERFECT, but her irises are in danger of rolling all the way back behind her eyelids. I'm glad there's a bit of a "halo" around WB's hair, so it doesn't blend into the background. WB herself, however, looks just a bit chunky. Part of it is SG's right arm obscuring WB's back curve. (I'd've moved it a tad to the right.) Another thing is her legs; is it just me, or do they appear stockier than they did in her pictorial last October? There, they were nice and long and slender, fitting her height. I miss those... Her current figure is realistic, I suppose. It's actually the figure I wish Suzy Homewrecker has; just a tad heavy, but nicely so.

As for pages 19 and 20. Snerk. I love the throwing stars. It's just the sort of cheeze that fits this storyline. After all, this is all about heroines getting into ridiculous trouble. Now, I agree with Benjamin; Kicker is totally hot. But Cyber Mary is not to be dismissed. Love her wicked grin at the bottom of p20. She sure was thorough on Cara, I must say; she even shredded the boots!

Hmm. Y'know, Mary's stars -do- seem a bit impractical. What does she do for missile weapons after she's thrown them?
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: WB Reply with quote

Yes! It is an awesome picture. I love the way WB looks! She sort of reminds me of Brandy from Liberty Meadows. Hmmm. Nice thick muscular body without being fat. Jeff, you really succeeded this time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: