What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Off-Topic-At the Movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Off-Topic-At the Movies Reply with quote

Looking at the upcoming movie releases for the rest of the year, there are the familiar standards that will be must-sees for me, like the final chapters of the Matrix and Lord of the Rings. There's also a movie that looks like it was made especially for me -

Kill Bill

Quentin Tarantino scratched his chin and said, "Hmmm. What would Jeff like to see in a movie?" Uma Thurman with a samurai sword in the ultimate revenge flick. The Bride kicks some major ass against Lucy Liu, David Carradine, Darryl Hannah, Vivaca Fox and Michael Madsen. You've got the Crazy 88 and Go-Go Yubari in the House of Blue Leaves.

"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."

It may just be my tastes, but this looks like my kind of movie. Check out www.kill-bill.com for the trailer and some teaser info!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Anything else? Reply with quote

I'm a big Christina Ricci fan so I'd say that movie might draw some of my $$.

Don't forget the Harry Potter movie coming out.

The Underworld movie which I have not seen yet- reminds me of "Faith" and "Fullmoon"

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: "Good luck in there." Reply with quote

Unfortunately, there won't be another Potter movie until 2004; they're taking a break this year. (I finished the next-to-latest book a while back, and whooo-wee, I can't wait till that one comes out...)

Kill Bill oughtta be good, I agree. I like Tarentino flicks. For that matter, I like Rodriguez flicks, and Once Upon A Time In Mexico kicked ass. (As good as the Justice Babes are, Salma Hayek totally outclasses them...) Then there's Bubba Ho-Tep coming up. Bruce Campbell plays Elvis, with a touch of Ash. Finally, there's The Rundown, which apparently is a great film, according to critics. All this stuff in the autumn slump. Who knew?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: