What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Shulkie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:06 am    Post subject: Shulkie Reply with quote

Great pic, Jeff! I prefer Shulkie to She Bulk. Time for some Peril, eh?

What is the deal with your "Chix" site? It doesn't appear to be joinable (is that a word?), yet it seems to have updates. Curious. Perhaps a free short trial for us loyal Justice Babes fans to see if it works for us in the same way this site did?

Looking forward to more heroines in peril. Keep up the good work!

Ben
Terry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: It's peril, all right Reply with quote

Yes, my favorite JB'er makes it back into a spotlight of sorts! It's been too long since we've seen her in the comics, so I'm glad to see her in solitaire. Love the pose, nice detail on the armored guys who apparently are having some difficulty placing She-Bulk in as much peril as they'd wish. It now resides on my desktop, so thank you!

Having said all that, I'm glad the comic is going the way it is; each Babe is getting a little solo time (though not the way they want it, I bet), as well as the story focusing in on each new nemesis as she presents herself and defeats her opponent. I'm just wondering this: where the heck did Jessica run off too? Hopefully she's getting some *very* good footage for the viewers back home...suitable only for one of the adult channels, unfortunately, but hey, it's still journalism (at its finest, IMO *wink*).

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: A can of whoop-ass Reply with quote

She-Bulk hasn't been forgotten. She may have been overlooked by the Canadians for the moment, but things will get more interesting for her character very soon!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: