What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Back to modeling

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Back to modeling Reply with quote

Ok so as you know i havent modeled in a year. In that time i also put on weight. Anyways in the last month i have lost 10 pounds so im going back into modeling Very Happy

I did my first shoot again last friday for the Stockroom.com its a site that sells bondage items, so be sure to look out for me.

I also have alot of work lined up with lots of different companies including Stephen Hicks for ddgirls.com, Dean Capture for Twistys.com. Plus i have worked it into every deal that i also get a copy of the pictures and video for my site. So pictures and videos are coming to a place near you very soon Wink Very Happy
bennie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Back to modeling Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Ok so as you know i havent modeled in a year. In that time i also put on weight. Anyways in the last month i have lost 10 pounds so im going back into modeling Very Happy

I did my first shoot again last friday for the Stockroom.com its a site that sells bondage items, so be sure to look out for me.

I also have alot of work lined up with lots of different companies including Stephen Hicks for ddgirls.com, Dean Capture for Twistys.com. Plus i have worked it into every deal that i also get a copy of the pictures and video for my site. So pictures and videos are coming to a place near you very soon Wink Very Happy

Martina ,

That is very good news to read !!
And you mention some real nice names Smile
You already are on Twistys opening a very long time , they must love you !!

MartinaWarren wrote:
So pictures and videos are coming to a place near you very soon Wink Very Happy

Looking forward ...and you even mention videos Confused Cool

--Bennie --
marcus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martina that is fantastic news !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

More beautiful pics of our lovely Angel love

Any chance I can come and photograph you ?? Wink Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime Marcus Wink
marcus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Anytime Marcus Wink

Really??? Are you being serious??? Shocked

You know there is nothing I would love more than to take your photo Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Except for you of course love
LeeM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray, Martina is modeling again! It's LONG overdue Wink

Great to hear that you and JSH will be working together again. I think his shots of you are some of your best - especially the closeups. Love those Martina eyes and that sultry look big grin

Hey, when will we get another chance to take the virtual tour around your palatial estate? That pre-party tour made us want to see more Wink
vector64

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Martina! That's terrific news. I'm sure you're excited to get back into modeling. Just like riding a bike, right? Wink

I too will be looking forward to the Stephen Hicks shoots. He always has some great shots and always high-quality, it will be a great addition to a growing portfolio. I'm sure they'll turn out fabulous, can't wait! Very Happy
Satch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Back to modeling Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Great to hear you're back in the saddle. Surely looking forward to the results of your shoot with Stephen Hicks. He has made wonderful pictures of you. bouncy
wally

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just re-read this and noticed the "Twisty's" reference. As Bennie points out, they have had you on their splash page for a long time (with only a single photo set in their archive, I might point out), so it;s about time they gave you a little more 'love'.

Will you be a Twisty's "Treat"?
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im hoping to be a Twisty's treat but i suspect that depends on how the pics turn out. My shoot is on the 26th Sep so keep your fingers crossed for me Smile
bennie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Im hoping to be a Twisty's treat but i suspect that depends on how the pics turn out. My shoot is on the 26th Sep so keep your fingers crossed for me Smile

I keep my fingers crossed, but you haven been so long on top ofr their join-page, u deserve it. I think Sandee is octobers treat btw.
So you should be november or december Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: