What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Your fast car

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Your fast car Reply with quote

I wish I had logged on at a different date or by some devine wisdom I knew you were getting a new car. I'm a wiz at automobiles. The car you purchased is a fancy touring car. Not much in your ass exitement for thoughs backroad breaking the law type fun. I know, I know with that much torque how could you not get your thrills. If I had your dough and the want there are a few other land speeders I would have consitered. Anyone that can add to my list is welcome, but be ready to defend your best wishes. Now you live close to the boot so I'll start there. Alfa Romeo Make possible one of the finest coupe/convertible in the europian market. That would be my first chose. Saab makes a great slead, even better then the euro trash Volvo. Other picks include Auti TT, BMW Z4, Nissan 350 Z, Ford Mustang, or the can't what to own it VW Jetta Convertible. I Don't want to shake you tree but for the cash you could have done a little better.

P.S. Safe wishes and caviar dreams!
TheLostSoul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congradulations on your new car Jana. LOL......and I still drive a LeBaron Convertible Laughing Laughing

At least its its
Blood Red and has V6 3.0.........thats about all it has going for it. In a year, I'll be getting a "Loser Crusier" (Minivan).

I hope you won't be getting too many speeding tickets Jana Wink

Heather Mason--------------From Silent Hill 3
Watch it here (when available):
http://shm.silenthillfever.com/sh3/movie/SH3-08.wmv
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me the car isn't just about the look but how you drive it.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Your fast car Reply with quote

Charlie Brown wrote:
I wish I had logged on at a different date or by some devine wisdom I knew you were getting a new car. I'm a wiz at automobiles. The car you purchased is a fancy touring car. Not much in your ass exitement for thoughs backroad breaking the law type fun. I know, I know with that much torque how could you not get your thrills. If I had your dough and the want there are a few other land speeders I would have consitered. Anyone that can add to my list is welcome, but be ready to defend your best wishes. Now you live close to the boot so I'll start there. Alfa Romeo Make possible one of the finest coupe/convertible in the europian market. That would be my first chose. Saab makes a great slead, even better then the euro trash Volvo. Other picks include Auti TT, BMW Z4, Nissan 350 Z, Ford Mustang, or the can't what to own it VW Jetta Convertible. I Don't want to shake you tree but for the cash you could have done a little better.

P.S. Safe wishes and caviar dreams!

Well I didnt want to have sport car I wnat something big and fast,because I like big things.I alreadyhave Volvo S 80(its bigger than the one I get now S60) but I just hVE A THINGFOR VOLVOS,I DONT KNOW WHY.THEY ARE SAFE,FAST,BIG,COMFY,they have everything that I need and want.
My frined has Nissan 350Z,but he isnothappy with it.And I droved it but its not comfy at all.Itsnice thought.
But if I would have to choose sport carit would be Porshe for sure,and it doesnt meater which one.Just porshe:-)))
jana xoxoo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLostSoul wrote:
Congradulations on your new car Jana. LOL......and I still drive a LeBaron Convertible Laughing Laughing

At least its its
Blood Red and has V6 3.0.........thats about all it has going for it. In a year, I'll be getting a "Loser Crusier" (Minivan).

I hope you won't be getting too many speeding tickets Jana Wink

Thank you baby.
jana xoxo
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you not buy a Porsche when you had the chance? You know my birthday was Sept. 3rd, which is the same birth date of Ferdand Porsche. I have a little push with Porsche so if you want next time I'll have one made special just for you.. I like Volvo but they can be slightly torquey with less balistic horsepower. This results is a shorter rpm range and also this effects corner exits with extra load on the traction and stability controls. I know you live in a city or village where you like all the men to look at your convertable and your long blond hair so if your satisfied then all the goodness to you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: