What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Underwear?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Underwear? Reply with quote

So when are you going to save some of thoughs outfits from you most resent videos so you can sell them for cash? I promise I won't be too nasty on your forum but I have too get in your shorts! I want your delicates and am willing to pay a big sum!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Underwear? Reply with quote

Charlie Brown wrote:
So when are you going to save some of thoughs outfits from you most resent videos so you can sell them for cash? I promise I won't be too nasty on your forum but I have too get in your shorts! I want your delicates and am willing to pay a big sum!

Yes that is what I am doing,you can either check my shopon my website www.clubjanacova.com(now without eitems) or you can tell me what you would like to buy and I will sell it to you.
jana xoxo
www.clubjanacova.com
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure which of you shots are resent? Maybe something sweet and soft? A dress or top.. Rock on Charlie Brown.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: