What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

What the Hell?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: What the Hell? Reply with quote

The recent troubles have erased my post, I see. If I can recall correctly, I posted some positive feedback about the Psionic BOM pictorial. I particularly like the third (beach) picture. The only slightly negative comment I made was that I wish there had been an erotic/sexual picture of Psionic. My comment months ago about a ninja gang had my hopes up.

I think I also inquired about the loyal members discount. When does the rate become available? I have been here since last January or February.

Could Jeff please make us a wallpaper of the current Wonder Broad derrier splash image?

Thanks for making Psionic the BOM! I have waited for half a year! Cheers!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Loyal Members Discount Reply with quote

Hi Benjamin-

I learned from ccbill that the loyal members discount only kicks in for those members who joined after they implemented their discount options.. So I will need to check on accounts on a case - by - cases manually and see what level of loyality a member is and such and adjust things accordingly...

Please drop me an email Benjamin at: ronald@naweb.com and I'll help you with things.

Thanks again for your support!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Psionic BOM Reply with quote

I am dissapointed that my original post disappeared when the server died (or whatever). When I wrote the above post, I did not have time to properly recreate my appreciation for the new Psionic BOM pictorial.

After a half of a year, Psionic has finally gotten her time in the Franchise X spotlight. The pictorial s superbly rendered, with many of the pictures being quite striking. In particular, I enjoyed the third picture. Her bikini and beach ball really add to the beautiful sand and waves. The only other thing I could have wished for was an erotic (or shall I say, explicit?) picture. Seeing her in the thralls of pashion would be immensely enjoyable! Overall, it was a first-class BOM spread. Thank you Jeff!
HSHP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: BOTM Reply with quote

How long until the text shows up, now that the crisis is over?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: BOTM Reply with quote

Been trying to get some new comic pages online to finish up the current issue, but that's in the works too.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: