What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Peril

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Peril Reply with quote

Yes! Finally, the moment i have been waiting for: Wonder Broad in "peril!"

I love you Jeff and I want to have your baby! Er, um, that sounded a bit too Blackadder but i hope you get the idea: THANK YOU!

Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:18 am    Post subject: Perils Reply with quote

Thanks!

It only gets worse... Wink

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:49 am    Post subject: Any day that starts with WB naked is a good day. Reply with quote

Lots more detail here than in the other "peril" shot. Love WB's expression at the top. I'm glad they thought to take away her tiara and bracelets.

The word "peril" is getting kinda overused.

Where's the cover? There's a sort of thumbnail cover, but there's no splashy image on it.

The more I look at this model, the more I'm thinking that the breasts look fine as far as size and shape; it's just that the nipples are out of place. WB's look like they need to scoot south a little under one diameter. You think? What would this require? A texture alteration and adjustment of the wireframe? Is this something you can fix?

Ah well. More! More!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:43 am    Post subject: Perils Reply with quote

We don't do a great deal of model creation here, so we're kind of limited to working with what we've got. As time progresses, the models and the rendering software will get better, as they already have since we opened. She rides a little high, but we'll keep an eye out for a fix.

As for the cover, there will be a full version along shortly, but we thought it would be better to jump right into the action, as there haven't been many new pages for a bit. Keep watching!

-Jeff

Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: none Reply with quote

Gosh darn it, Hollow! That is what I tried to say before. Of course, my language is coarser and strikingly unclear. I ADORE WB's body. I think Jeff got her PERFECT! The only comment I had was the location of her nipples. Her boobies are otherwise flawless. I particularly enjoy the pinup with her and Superior Girl standing naked. WB looks so damned good I won't even try t describe her. It is kind of funny, but I have never been much of a Wonder Woman fan but for some reason I became a loyal worshipper of WB back when I first saw her on Renderocity a couple of years ago. In fact, she is the reason I looked for more of Jeff's work, and ultimately why I joined this site. To say I have waited for her in some exploitively sexual poses is really an understatement!

Peril might be too mild of a word for what I have in mind! Wink

The more I look at this model, the more I'm thinking that the breasts look fine as far as size and shape; it's just that the nipples are out of place. WB's look like they need to scoot south a little under one diameter. You think? What would this require? A texture alteration and adjustment of the wireframe? Is this something you can fix?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Nips Up Reply with quote

I'll keep an eye out for a nipple morph. Maybe I can find something to bring them down a little...

-Jeff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: