What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hi, Im back

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Hi, Im back Reply with quote

Hi, I havent had any internet for a few days, as the company i was with Adelphia, has been bought by another company Time Warner Cable, so the fuckers turned off the internet, with no notice while they changed. Seems i was just one of the 4 million people that was effected. I just wish they could of warned me first Evil or Very Mad

Well atleast im back now, i hope there will be no more interuptions Cool
bennie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi, Im back Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Hi, I havent had any internet for a few days, as the company i was with Adelphia, has been bought by another company Time Warner Cable, so the fuckers turned off the internet, with no notice while they changed. Seems i was just one of the 4 million people that was effected. I just wish they could of warned me first Evil or Very Mad

Welcome back Martina !!!! love

Terrible if you suddenly don't have internet no more ...
Fuckers ! Embarassed

--Bennie--
marcus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi, Im back Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Bastards Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Idea You need a modem card like me for emergencies. I'm sure you can get something similar in the US Curious

Or you could learn how to hack into the neighbours WiFi Twisted Evil

Great to have you back !!! Very Happy love
wally

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back to the cyberworld!
I'm relieved it was only (hah, "only!") lack of internet...
though that would be like losing an appendage to me Crying or Very sad .
Wireless may be the way to go...then you can log on from the nearest Starbuck's!

PS - don't get me started on Time Warner...
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have wireless, but i couldnt find a unsecure network that had a good enough signal Mad
wally

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I was in indiana, I stopped by a local coffee shop and learned they had free wifi. Unfortunately, they were only open until mid-afternoon. and closed most of the weekend. However, I discovered they left their wifi generator on 24/7. So I parked outside the shop and booted up my laptop! It would have been better with a latte and a cheese danish...but beggars can't be choosers. Very Happy
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wally wrote:
Last time I was in indiana, I stopped by a local coffee shop and learned they had free wifi. Unfortunately, they were only open until mid-afternoon. and closed most of the weekend. However, I discovered they left their wifi generator on 24/7. So I parked outside the shop and booted up my laptop! It would have been better with a latte and a cheese danish...but beggars can't be choosers. Very Happy

Hahahha next time try and hit a 24 hour drive through then make you way back. Or better still hit the liqour store first Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: