What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Firebird vs. Juggnut! So have I named him, so shall he be!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Firebird vs. Juggnut! So have I named him, so shall he be!! Reply with quote

Or maybe not. Hey, whatever you like.

#1: Nice way to start the new year. I've seen this gag before, but I can see it again... what's up with her eyes, though? She looks a bit stoned.
#2: Nothing elaborate; just a nice pose.
#3: Glad to see boots rather than the open-toed things in the pinup. In general, I still like this outfit; a bit Black Widow-y, so it's a nice divergence from Jean Grey. On the (slight) downside, black makes it harder to see her curves. I wonder what she's worried about.
#4: Heh. THAT'S what she's worried about. Rugby, anyone? I love this guy's look. Kinda cartoon-burly. Firebird looks really cute here, too.
#5: I wish 3D hair were easier to work with - it looks like it really oughtta be whipping around or something here. Still, neat poses. Riiiiiip...
#6: Again, the hair ought to be doing something, like pooling around her head. Boy are his hands big. Those fingers... forget I said anything.
#7: Happiness is a warm superheroine. I kinda wish the view was just a bit wider, and a bit more from the side...
#8: And turnabout is fair play! Love these two.
#9: Nice eyes. The skin on the fingers looks a bit dry.

Overall, I'm missing some of the longer BotM pictorials of earlier months, but if it means more comics, I won't complain. Firebird seems a bit serious all the time. This is good. I hope it carries into her character, if/when we see Franchise X stories. Until then, looking forward to page 8...
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Oh well. Reply with quote

In fact, the more I look at the name Juggnut, the more I hate it. Bleah. Ptui.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Juggnut? You mean Arnold. Reply with quote

Actually he looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger.....

First time i saw him on the page--- Arnold the Governator came to mind....

Maybe he's Schwarzenuggnut?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: "Yoo will sobmit to me, Fiahbuhd!" Reply with quote

Nah. Ahnold is buff, but he's not really that - wide. Y'know?

'Course, there's nothing to stop Jeff from putting him in the comic as a supervillian by night, politician by day... heh...
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: How about... Reply with quote

...Busternut or Bustanut? That is if he doesn't already have a name?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: