What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Custom Avatar Questions - Comics Appearances
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Custom Avatar Questions - Comics Appearances Reply with quote

Q: What do I need to do to get a Custom Avatar?
A: Join the members area. Stay on membership rebills for more then 6 months. Be "ACTIVE" on the forums/community. Email our feed back address listed in the contacts page, mentioning your username, name, subscription number if you have it, and then include your character description. We'll contact you if needed for more information.

We're already starting to produce Custom Avatars for members who are with the site for more then 6 months and interacting with others on the messageboard.

Just to clarify, Custom Avatars (and custom character design pinups), is separate from the Participate Virtually in Issue#3.

This is mentioned on the join page. "*- If you're a member for 6 months and you're an active message board participant, Vanessa will create a custom avatar character image for you to use on the forum. Proof of purchase will be required."

Appearance in the comics will be whenever Vanessa manages to squeeze you into the comic as a background character/cameo, or when she has ideas to fit you into the story. This will be up to Vanessa and usually the most Loyal Member will get it (loyal status will be based on how long you've been with the site on membership.) You can make a post and get inline requesting to appear in the comics if you would like. *We might start a separate forum thread for this.

Aside from that, you'll be able to show off your Custom Avatar when you make your postings on this forum!!

Enjoy the site and the forum!!

Please Post your Custom Avatar Description here:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7311 (list4)

You can read about the previous Avatars here:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4239 (list1)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4914 (list2)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5210 (list3)

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am; edited 7 times in total
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Two Things Ron Reply with quote

1) I guess this is more towards Vanessa, but how's my avatar coming along? I'd prefer to have yours then the one I'm using.

2) Ouch on your behalf Ronald. Spending your savings and it not even getting you Betty. Sad Well don't let it get you down, Mystic would happily cuddle up with you to keep you company while you file away. Wink
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Labrn,
you'll have to choose between Labrn and Mystic, please .
I can't see your characters' pictures online anymore... could you send me in a JPG format? Thank you!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Sure thing. Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Hiya Labrn,
you'll have to choose between Labrn and Mystic, please .
I can't see your characters' pictures online anymore... could you send me in a JPG format? Thank you!

No problem Vanessa, but I'll have to e-mail them later. I'm currently at work and don't have access to the pictures. Also I had a proposal posted in the ever growing post "Participate Virtually"

I offered, that Drake once asked if there were any members who wanted to pair up with his character. So, if he's up for being paired up with Mystic, and thats alright with you, then I'll take Labrn. If not, and he gets teamed with Violet, then I'll have mine of Mystic.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Now in Italian! ~ Ora in italiano! Reply with quote

Nessun problema Vanessa, ma io deve E-mail loro più successivamente. Sono attualmente sul lavoro e non ho accesso alle immagini. Inoltre ho avuto una proposta inviato nell'alberino mai crescente "per partecipare virtualmente" Ho offerto, quel Drake chiesto una volta se ci fossero dei membri che hanno desiderato accoppiare in su con il suo carattere. Così, se è in su per l'accoppiamento in su con il Mystic quello è alright con voi, quindi io prenderà Labrn. Se non e lui ottiene teamed con la viola, quindi avrò mine del Mystic.

-------------------------------------------------------
"il suspense è uccisione me, io spera che duri"

I Used AltaVista's Babel fish to translate for me:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe Very Happy !
Ok and thank you for the translation! ^_^

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,I think that I'll be qualifying for an avitar next month.Please correct me if I'm wrong. Smile
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next avatars I'm working on are the ones for Freeza, Jillian and LabrnMystic (which I've almost finished penciling)
Speaking of LabrnMystic, I hope you liked the cameo of page 26, I made a big pin-up for the pin-up gallery out of it, to make amends for the delay in doing your Avatar ^_^ Embarassed !
As soon as your story about Labrn and Mystic in Bon Bon is ready, could you send it to me in english, please? The italian translation of Babelfish is almost incomprehensible blink , sadly, although I appreciate the kind gesture anyway Smile
I hope I can read soon on this message board the story of Drake as well! Curious

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will in time, though currently I'm sick with a temp of 100 degrees Farenheight. Pardon my spelling wsince i am dizzy and can hardly keep my eyes open and I'm shakeing.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald, this is mostly directed towards you but it's open to anyone who knows. When you opened this topic, you instructed all those intrested in a Custom Avatar to "Email our feed back address listed in the contacts page...". I assume you meant the Comments and Suggestions option, correct?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
The next avatars I'm working on are the ones for Freeza, Jillian and LabrnMystic (which I've almost finished penciling)
Speaking of LabrnMystic, I hope you liked the cameo of page 26, I made a big pin-up for the pin-up gallery out of it, to make amends for the delay in doing your Avatar ^_^ Embarassed !
As soon as your story about Labrn and Mystic in Bon Bon is ready, could you send it to me in english, please? The italian translation of Babelfish is almost incomprehensible blink , sadly, although I appreciate the kind gesture anyway Smile
I hope I can read soon on this message board the story of Drake as well! Curious

Cool Vanessa, your truly wonderful. I hadn't even asked, and yet you gave me so much. ^_^

And Razz "Don't worry, your worrying" I'm patient enough. Don't go giving yourself a cramp over trying to finish things for me. They keep me plenty busy overseas here (Gezz, I think its been a week and a half since I've even been able to get on here.) Though if you could, go ahead and change my avatar to yours when its finished. I'd prefer my avatar to be one of yours then mine, being your site and all. Smile

Yes, I noticed that about Babbelfish. I tried to untranslate it after you replied to send it in English. Well, I had already saved over it apparently, but I just rewrote it with a few changes since I got a bit more info from you. (Such as taking out the badge thing) It was quite entertaining to see how far from the original it became (Though I notice it didn't mess up anything that had to do with sex. Rolling Eyes wonder why that is.)

I had just thought up an interesting way to tie up the ending to add a bit more humor and a reason why the two still stick around. Turns out, the gal who won the poker game, since the rules were "The winner of the three girls wins the money, and the other two..." (won't spoil it for the viewers Razz ) Well, turns out, she took it literally, cashed in the chips and ran off with her fortune. So now to payback the castle, the two have to work at the castle. ^_^ what do ya think?
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxonian wrote:
Well,I think that I'll be qualifying for an avitar next month.Please correct me if I'm wrong. Smile

Yes!
If within a month you'll be a Senior Royal Member you'll have to start thinking about the avatar you'd like, so I myself will start thinking about how to best draw it! Very Happy

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
what do ya think?

I read your story, overall it's good, although there is a little part that you should change.
I'm sending you a mail about it Smile

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! I have an idea in mind for my avitar.When my turn comes,I'll be sure to let you know! Smile
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
LabrnMystic wrote:
what do ya think?

I read your story, overall it's good, although there is a little part that you should change.
I'm sending you a mail about it Smile

Not a problem. Thats what this sort of thing is for, and why I've just been working in short summarys. By the end of it, I shall have a great story that not only works, but will make everyone happy. Very Happy

Last edited by LabrnMystic on Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, a double post. *sigh* The internet overseas isn't that great, but soon it will get better.

To continue on my previous reply, I did half expect something like that about Betty. I'll try not to misrepresent anyone.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible to upload a picture to use as an avatar? I didn't see how in the profile menu... or maybe I didn't look in the right place? blink
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To change your Avatar, go to the Profile option at the top of the forum, then scroll down to the Avatar Control Panel section and select Show Gallery.

Then select category: PleasureBonBon

and this will give you a list of various Pleasure Bon Bon characters to choose from.

Select the Avatar you want. And you will be returned to the profile page.

Then you must hit the Submit button at the bottom of your profile for this to take effect.

Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question, if I may. I noticed recently that some of the PBB Avatars shown on the forum page on the main site have PleasureBonBon.com in small print just above the name of the one the Avatar belongs to and others do not, why is that?
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wassat I thought all of the Royal members's Avatars have the URL.Only Martin's avatar doesnt have one.Feeling somewhat left out Martin? Very Happy
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah... Like most platypuses (correct term, although I prefer "platypi" since it's cuter) I'm a bit on the shy side Very Happy
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I never could figure you platypi out...
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd, I see a URL under Martin's Avatar when you say there is none. Could you be mistaken, Cesar? The Royal Avatars I've seen with the URL belong to Drake_Skyflyer, JohnnyPsycho, Kommy, LabrnMystic, UltimaWolf0, Vanessa, Ronald, and Martin. The ones I've seen without the URL belong to Freeza790, Kjolnir, Bittenhard, Littlefox, Meech, and Ksathra-blackfox. Oh, and out of idle curiousity, Martin, I looked up the platypus in the dictionary and both platypuses and platypi are correct.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

?!?!?!? blink Wassat I see everyones URL under the Royal avatar except Martin...Freeza790, Kjolnir, Bittenhard, Littlefox, Meech, and Ksathra-blackfox. All of them have it!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The URLs are on everybody's Avatar Icons.

If you guys don't see it, then its because you need to clear your disk cache or reload the page.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, thank you, Ronlad, that answers that.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a question if it's not to bold to ask but do we have to wait to summit an avitar idea or as soon as posible?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why you can't submit an Avatar description but it won't be made until your six months of membership are up. At least, that's the way I see it. Am I wrong?
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it ok with the staff?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll leave that question to them. I'd never be so presumptuos as to answer for them without their permission.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: