What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Got questions about the comic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Got questions about the comic? Reply with quote

Well, I was thinking that some of the readers (and some of the non-readers too) could have a few questions about the story, the characters and so on. And frankly, being the writer, I think I'm the one that can give the answers they need (as long as they're not spoilers). So, anything you people want to know?
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the only questions I have are...

Are we ever going to see any graphic sexual scenes with Gonad or Vixine?

I'm not quite a loyal member yet so I haven't read the newest comics but, are you going to do one larger story anytime soon? Like maybe 10 or 15 pages for one story?

That about it for now
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as of now the only pictures showing our heroes or heroines engaging in anything resembling "hot 'n heavy" stuff are in the pin-up gallery... Personal choice, you know. (but if you mean pics of Gonad having sex WITH Vixine, you won't find 'em... Gonad is not gonna get lucky with anyone but (you'll see it in the comic Very Happy ))
Oh, and the current storyline is closing pretty fast to the ten-and-more mark...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: