What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pages 4 & 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terry

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Pages 4 & 5 Reply with quote

'Dark Justice' is off to a very action-packed start! Interesting how both Dark Superior Girl and She-Bulk say basically the same thing while recovering from being on the heavy end of a punch in page 4. It must have been the chip talking when Dark SG dropped that sexual remark about Bulk, as I thought Jessica's alter ego was always about sex. I guess it shows that there are things that will take her mind off gratification - like the prospect of a good catfight! Page 5 shows the I-blinked-and-missed-it appearance of Dark Flasher, and I have to say I like her new duds. Except the platform boots...those just don't seem very practical. I'd think she'd be tripping all over those huge heels when getting up to speed! Her shades are awesome, however. Smile Love the blurred yet still visible shots of Flasher behind She-Bulk in the top frame, as well as SB's rather perplexed expression. Nice, nice, nice!

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Boots Reply with quote

The boots aren't very practical for a runner, but I've been on a high-heel kick lately, and they look neat, so that's what I went with. I figure it's a fantasy world, so all the babes never get twisted ankles from stilletto heels, or back pain from carrying around all the 38 double-Ds!

Thanks, and keep watching!
-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: S&M Supes??? Whoa. Reply with quote

I had pretty much the same reaction as Terry. Flasher's boots are impractical, but what the hey. I definitely like the shades. And the outfit. For a second I expected black for all four, but hot red really is Flasher's color.

Like the detail on page 4: the busted wall, the undone strap, the hair peeking around Supes' face...

I'm really, really excited to see how the story goes. It'd be super if you could achieve the pace here that you have on Battlechix...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: