What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End Reply with quote

I debated for what seems like an hour before deciding to post this and I realize this movie is not due for realease untill later this month but while watching the previous two, during the fight scene between Jack and Barbossa in the first movie in the Isla de Muerta cave when Barbossa says to Jack "You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters.", I was hit by the sudden or, for those of you who believe, pshychic revelation that Barbossa will say those words again, or at least words to that effect, when he and the crew of The Black Pearl sail to Worlds End to get Jack back. We'll see if I'm right soon enough. Oh, and if any of you have already seen this movie in some sort of sneak peak showing or something of the sort, please refrain from saying anything on the movie untill after the movie publicly comes out, a couple of days or so afterwards so those of us who prefer to wait a few days to see a new movie so as to avoid the madmen crowds will not have part/s of the movie spoiled for us.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End and, well, I was the one who said it and I'll be the first to say it: "I was wrong". They did'nt say what I thought they'd say. My only hope is that they said it and it got cut from the movie so here's hoping for the deleted scenes to save me. Laughing
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, while I enjoyed PotC:AWE, it could use a few extra scenes here and there. Still, I certainly enjoyed myself with it.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the movie today. I must have the soundtrack now.
HSHP

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great movie, but I don't think it lived up to the other two. And I still really want to know the history behind the Black Pearl, as that was the only thing not revealed in the movie. Also, did everyone stay through the credits to see the little bit afterwards?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too must admit a certain curiosity about what's so special about the Black Pearl, aside from the fact that it's the only ship that can outrun the Flying Dutchman. And I, for one, did stay behind after the movie credits, all three of them, in fact.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: