What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

How about

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: How about Reply with quote

*with hat in hand* Would you please consider giving us a desktop wallpaper featuring the new versions of the JB? If so, could you size it for us Mac guys as well as evverybody else (you did this for me at 1440x900 once before and it worked wonderfully). Maybe the wallpaper could have a clothes on version and a nude version. Also, I think Wonderbroad looks more alluring when she isn't smiling. for some reason she looks goofy in the face when she is trying to laugh. Maybe it is just the way the 3d model works? Her best face seems to be when she is in peril or serious. I really like her face and body in the pic with Superior girl (with the comic scenes in the background). I also really like her face in the Flasher/WB sex scene and the chair pics showcasing Heroines in Peril. So how about a new kind of wallpaper? How about the new JB very sexy serious or in peril and scared out of their wits? I promise I won't use another desktop wallpaper for half a year at least! -)

If all else fails, Crypt Kicker on all fours would be satisfactory, indeed! Wink

hollow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Wonder Broad: A Look Back - At Her Front Reply with quote

A few of Broad's smiles I liked. The greyscale render smile was good. So was the one with her and Supes in the red,white, and blue swimsuits. (Although her eyes were in danger of rolling to the back of her skull.) And the one with her, Bulk, and Suzy at the Christmas tree (except for the eyes again). Those three look like almost the same smile; just at different angles. Maybe the problem is with the front-on angle?

Anyway. Then there's the picture with fifteen ladies, Broad in the middle. That's probably her sexiest face. That is, if you can manage not to get distracted by the rest.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Wallpaper Reply with quote

My laptop has a widescreen display that's 1440 x 900, so I know the deal with the wallpaper issue! I'm trying to think ahead in the future and make images that can be cropped different ways and still have impact. Of course, my icons are stacked on the left (as God intended Smile - lol)...

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: