What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Wonder Broad FINALLY!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Wonder Broad FINALLY!!! Reply with quote

Yes! The moment I have been waiting HALF A YEAR for is at hand!
!!!
But wait, she looks different. She is now Dark W.B.. Jeepers! That outfit barely holds anything in at all.

With only the one angle, I can't tell if I like the new costume or not. I will say that I LOVE what you did with the face. She is just the way I like her: serious but sexy!

A satisfied customer,

Very Happy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Wonder Broad FINALLY!!! Reply with quote

Benjamin wrote:
I will say that I LOVE what you did with the face. She is just the way I like her: serious but sexy!

Yup. she is hot in that comic page for sure! I like that look on her face too. And man.... Something is up with those mind control chips- All the girls must have gotten their boobs enlarged turning to the dark side....

WB looks like she has bigger boobs in this one...

I like the face on this WB much better then the ones with her eyes rolled to the back of her head...

Looks like She Bulks going to have to do a lot of "eatting" soon!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Dark Wonder Reply with quote

Glad she meets approval! I hit a snag by spilling a whole glass of Code Red Mountain Dew onto my Wacom tablet yesterday, Shocked so doing digital painting with a mouse is like trying to draw with a bar of soap. And of course, the one-horse town I live in doesn't have them off the shelf, so I have to order a new one online. Sad

At least it didn't fall on my laptop, which is now my post render machine.

Big, epic battle cumming!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Maybe just a little peril. Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
Big, epic battle cumming!

Go Dark Broad! Is it wrong that I want Bulk to lose, and Supes to get her chip back? Twisted Evil
Terry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Let her face the peril Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it wrong that I want Bulk to lose, and Supes to get her chip back?

No, it's not wrong - but I'd rather see Superior Girl team up with the now-savage Bulkster to tag-team Wonder Broad... Wink

I do like what I've seen so far of Dark Broad's costume; I also like her face - nice job rendering. I did notice that two of the "turned" girls are wearing red, the other two wearing black. I'm glad for that differentiation. I think it'd be great to see some wallpaper or something showcasing all of the Dark Babes together, alternating red-black, red-black. But maybe that's just me. Cool
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Puzzle reward Reply with quote

Thanks for the puzzle reward, Jeff. WB looks terrific! The reward image is similar to the one with WB and Supes, in that it has lots of scenes showing in the background. Is there a chance of a wallpaper without the scenes? Showing the Jbabes on my computer is fine, but showing Lucky jizzing on the gals doesn't go down to well with casual passersby! Wink

Of course, us fans LOVE to see that stuff in the pages of the comics so keep it coming please!

Oh, I really like what you have done with WB's face. Many thanks!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Wonder Background Reply with quote

Okay, I'll see if I can put together a version that's more audience-friendly!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: