What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the eAdultGames.com MessageBoard!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the eAdultGames.com MessageBoard! Reply with quote

We've had a lot of requests in the past for a forum devoted to eAdultGames and other games related topics. So here it is!

Fans may now post their comments, game reviews, suggestions, and just about anything games related!

Feel free to post model requests as well. Talk about your favorite Strip Games model here!!

Also please try to be polite and considerate of other people's post.

NOTE: You'll need to register to post on this board. The messageboard uses a separate account for posting. This is NOT the same as the members area login account. Posting is free, so even if you're currently not a member of eAdultGames or any of the websites, you may still post.

Looking forward to seeing some great postings here!

Thanks for your support!

-R

p.s. I will posting some new information about upcoming game ideas or game projects soon! Right now we're trying to get ready for the Comic Con show. Hope to see some of you guys at the show!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question about the forum. How come you are not allowed to delete your own postings? Just curious, because other forums that I've posted at give a person the ability to delete their own postings. Does this forum software not allow for that ability?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: deleting posts Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
I have a question about the forum. How come you are not allowed to delete your own postings? Just curious, because other forums that I've posted at give a person the ability to delete their own postings. Does this forum software not allow for that ability?

Hi! Yeah- we disabled the delete option for members. Only moderators or Admins can delete postings... We may be enabling that option later.

If there is something you want to delete, just edit the post- or reuse the post to make a new topic. (or you can email me and tell me you want it deleted!)

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I see. Okay. Now I have another question. If we want to post a photo of a model and she's either topless (with breasts exposed) or nude (not in a real graphic manner) is that acceptable, or does she have to have her breasts and pubic region covered?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Ah, I see. Okay. Now I have another question. If we want to post a photo of a model and she's either topless (with breasts exposed) or nude (not in a real graphic manner) is that acceptable, or does she have to have her breasts and pubic region covered?

That's a good question.. I haven't made any specific rules on that yet. I'm playing that one by ear. Right now I prefer that it doesn't get posted. Tamed tasteful ones would be more appropriate for now....

Maybe later on (and you can hit me up in and email and ask me again) we can get some R-rated pics on here.

I'm more inclined to see bare boobs. Smile Nothing wrong with that... but for now wait a week or so if you can.

-R

Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, I didn't have any specific pics in mind. Just wanted to know the general law of the land, sheriff.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Maxis1094

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald -

Quick question: What e-mail address should we use to send you any questions that we have?

You say above to send any questions your way, but for the life of me I can't find your e-mail address.

Thanks for the help,

- Max
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may...

Maxis, just click on Support/FAQ at the top of the polls and announcements page to find the e-mail address you seek.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Maxis1094

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you much!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for helping out Wildcard.

All contact information (email addresses) can be found either in the "Contact Us" page or the "Support/FAQ" page.

We avoid posting email addresses on the free side as much as possible due to viruses/worms spamming us with junk. Not to mention advertisers who do spider crawls for email addresses.

-R

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Picture icons... Reply with quote

Hello. Ron...

It's my pleasure to join in on the discussion boards. Please bear in mind, I may not post a lot until after Labor Day...been extremely busy these days...

By the way, how do I get one of those cool picture icons like you and whatizname -- WildTurkey or something like that. Or is it Wolfsbane? Roadkill? My short term memory is going...whatever!

Talk to you more soon...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Picture icons... Reply with quote

Diversity646 wrote:
By the way, how do I get one of those cool picture icons like you and whatizname -- WildTurkey or something like that. Or is it Wolfsbane? Roadkill? My short term memory is going...whatever!

To get an avatar icon- you go to your profile and then select the show gallery button and pick an avatar image.

I believe the requirement is you must post at least once in order set an avatar. The option only appears in your profile after you have made a posting.

Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildTurkey... ROFLMAO!!!

Try Wildcard, my funny friend. Anyhow, just click on Profile above, and then on Show Gallery at the bottom of the next page to access all the avatars. Go get 'em, sparkie.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat me to it you did.

Ronald wrote:
I believe the requirement is you must post at least once in order set an avatar. The option only appears in your profile after you have made a posting.

Yup

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Thanx, guys... Reply with quote

The avatars are really cool. Only one thing...my computer kept crashing whenever I tried opening Avatar set 1. I think there are WAY too many icons in that set for a lowly person with dial-up (like me) to able to see. Confused

But I found an icon I liked...a LOT!

Take it easy, guys...see you on the boards!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diversity646 wrote:
The avatars are really cool. Only one thing...my computer kept crashing whenever I tried opening Avatar set 1. I think there are WAY too many icons in that set for a lowly person with dial-up (like me) to able to see.

But I found an icon I liked...a LOT!

Yeah, that particular set of avatars is not dial-up friendly in the slightest. I didn't have my computer crash when I opened that one, but it took a small eternity for the page to load. Good that you found an avatar you're really happy with. Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: