What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Check Out Cherie Roberts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Check Out Cherie Roberts Reply with quote

Ronald:

This hot little lass also goes by the name of Kitana Jade, if Cherie Roberts doesn't ring any bells. She's incredibly lovely, and I think she would be a fantastic strip model to have. You can visit her site at cherieroberts.com to have a look at her yourself. I took the liberty of sending her an e-mail already to let her know about eAdultGames.com, and see if she would consider the possibility of joining the line-up of other models in the strip blackjack and strip poker games. I sure hope she makes the decision to model for one of the games, or both! She's a serious knockout!!!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Check Out Cherie Roberts Reply with quote

Funny you mentioned her! We recently did a games shoot with her a few weeks back....

Our photoshop guy is still working on getting the photos into the games!

So rest assured we got our bases covered on Cherie! She was a hottie for sure.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now, that's very interesting! Guess you beat me to the punch, but that's okay if we're soon going to be seeing her appearing in a strip blackjack and/or strip poker game. I look forward to it with great anticipation. Cool

Care to give a hint as to when she might be appearing, and in which game(s)?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Cherie Roberts Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Care to give a hint as to when she might be appearing, and in which game(s)?

Soon is all I can say. I think sometimes during the month of August is when we'll have at least a Strip Blackjack game of her...

She just emailed me recently saying she wants to shoot for more strip games with us.. (She said a special fan emailed her about eadultgames and she thought it was funny cuz she just shot with us.)

This is an example of how fans really helped get girls on eadultgames!!
(So keep emailing your favorite models and tell them about eadultgames.com!)

Thanks guys! You know who you are.....

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was rather a funny coincidence. I had quite a delightful little chuckle when you told me the day after I'd e-mailed her that you'd already shot her for an upcoming game. I'm happy my e-mail inspired her to want to do an additional game shoot. Very good news. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Cherie Roberts Reply with quote

Ok- so Cherie is interested in doing some strip poker and strip blackjack games with us.....

Here is the question of the day--

What outfits would you like to see her wear?

Also if you guys can get her to come on to our mesg board and start brain storming some outfit ideas with her here- that would be fantastic!!

-R

Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she'd be so perfect for the lifeguard outfit that I suggested. I can see her in it now, and it's such a beautiful sight. <drool>

I'll e-mail her again and see if I can get her on here to give us some of her thoughts.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the e-mail awaits her.

For those of you who don't know what she looks like here's a photo. I hope she doesn't mind me borrowing it (and I hope it remains viewable).

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: OOoo-rah! Reply with quote

Nice, indeed, Fire!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on whether or not Cherie will be joining us here in the forum to brainstorm some ideas on what would be good to see her do for upcoming games?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: I'd love... Reply with quote

...to see her in a French Maid costume...That would be one very hot strip!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ron, if you happen to get the chance ask Cherie if she got her alias (i.e Kitana Jade) from the names of the characters Kitana and Jade in Mortal Kombat. I'm very curious to know if that's the case or not, and since it seems she is not going to take part in posting on the message board I'll need you to ask her for me. Thanks.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
CherieRoberts
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys... just got back into town and am on my way out again soon Crying or Very sad

I'm just dropping in to join in on some of the excitement here.

And no... I didn't get Kitana Jade from Mortal Kombat although it is a very popular assumption...

I danced at a men's club some years ago and all of the names were taken. I wanted the name 'Jade', but since it was taken, someone suggested 'Kitana' to stay in the asian-sounding vein... and the rest is history. Wink
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you here Cherie! Thanks for posting. Sounds like you're one heck of a busy gal. Nice that you took the time to join the message board and take part in chatting with us a bit. I really appreciate you giving me the scoop on how you chose your stage name. Incidently, I love the name Kitana, and she was my favorite Mortal Kombat character too. Hope to see you posting some more real soon. I'll be looking forward to it hot stuff!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cherie!

Thanks for dropping by and posting to the fans here.... Some members suggested costume ideas....

I know you wanted to get together with me and shoot some games for your site. Was wondering what outfits you want to strip out of....

One fan suggested lifeguard.... Another suggested a French Maid costume.... What are your thoughts...

-R

Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie, since you have danced at strip clubs before how about dressing up as an exotic dancer for a strip game. Do the whole nine yards; sequin bustier, shimmery skirt, fishnet stockings (or other kind with a pattern in them), and a feather boa to top it all off. That would be so seriously hot! You'd look super sexy as a lifeguard too though. Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
CherieRoberts
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great suggestions! I love the whole dancer idea... would love to do a cabaret themed set, but I'd almost rather do that for a photoset with an appropriate set.

I like the lifeguard idea as well as the french maid...

I don't know what I'd want to do... hmmmm. I love dressing myself up and I love to be dressed up by someone else even more. I guess whatever you guys suggest and whatever Ronald thinks would be cool with me...

I'll also ask my members what they'd like to see as well.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to knock Diversity's suggestion, but we've already got a few models dressed as maids, so I would love to see Cherie in an outfit which is totally unique to her. The exotic dancer outfit would be easier to do, and definitely be wildly sexy, but I think Cherie would make a dazzling lifeguard with her stunning figure. Perhaps she could double our pleasure and do BOTH! Now there's a hot little concept!!!

Thanks for posting again and giving us your thoughts, Cherie. Feel free to drop by and join in on the conversation anytime you like.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I salute you Private Roberts! That army girl outfit is cute stuff. Great to finally have you in one of the strip games. I knew that you would be a dynamite addition, and I'm very glad you'll be making further appearances at eAdultGames. Thanks for sharing your marvelous beauty with us.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: