What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Helloooooo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chevy_SS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Helloooooo Reply with quote

Hey Jesse Shocked Damn your lookin good these days!! Just had to let ya know your my fav!! It's nice to see women who are natural blow away other stars with they're Beauty! I hope your stay this way!! Wink I was wondering though will you ever go Burnette again? anyway, just wanted to say hi...Yeah, Im hitting on you virtually..lol BTW, are there any places where I can get some of your older sets? Ive been trying to find one to be exact, where your in blue jeans(not the one with the pink top). theres something about that set, the way your hair was, and your look into the camera that drives me nuckin' futs.... Shocked Laughing anyway! Hope to see more of you soon!!!! Wink
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chevy,
thanks for the post! In the members area I posted a poll about changing my hair color and brunette is in the lead! I really want to go back to that. When I was with Perfect 10 Mag. they wanted it light, but I really want to go back to being "me" I think I will go dark in the fall. I can't remember the blue jean set your talking about?? If I find it I will let you know. Have a good night, thanks for the compliments!
Jesse xoxo Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we are on the topic of your hair color, Jesse, I will just chime in and say that despite having a great love for blondes I really adored your dark hair... ALOT! I wouldn't mind at all seeing you go back to having that hair color again.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Bolex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id have to agree Jesse,

you're HOT as a brunette!!!
Chevy_SS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: hey jess, this is the gallery i was talking about Reply with quote

If you could, maybe an early christmas present..lol can ya tell me where i can get this old gallery, its my fav to be honest. Can anyone hook me up with this gallery.. its the only one I'll ask for, i swear..lol Embarassed Laughing
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxes.com have it on their site, but you have to join to get it! I am going to be working for them soon so maybe I can make a deal to get that set on my site.
Jesse xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just gave my wolf avatar a little something extra to howl about, Chevy SS!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: