What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

texas holdem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: texas holdem Reply with quote

I kind of like the idea of each piece of clothing costing $100 and you could go to the 1/3 of the leading money winner and I think it would still be OK but 1/2 was too much.

With the 100 I was able to get some models naked but each time I did they would buy back in for another 100. How many times can they keep doing that before they're eliminated?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: texas holdem Reply with quote

Cyborg wrote:
I kind of like the idea of each piece of clothing costing $100 and you could go to the 1/3 of the leading money winner and I think it would still be OK but 1/2 was too much.

With the 100 I was able to get some models naked but each time I did they would buy back in for another 100. How many times can they keep doing that before they're eliminated?

Yeah. It's fixed at 100 per strip piece from here on out.

I figured if you managed to strip them all and still have enough money, it's money you can tip them with.

Right now there is a bug with the game for when they're completely naked I think. We haven't fully tested the game's end state. Where all the girls are completely naked (butt naked!). And what the effects are when you tip them money, because they'll just take that money and play some more against you.

Keep in mind this is a beta. We're internally testing the final strip states right now and making fixes.... and re-testing...

Since we're internally doing, it we're enabling cheat buttons that show us their cards. Smile

And for all those who are wondering- NO. The girls do not cheat. So if you're losing. You're sucking. Smile Get better! Twisted Evil

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Novaji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: texas holdem Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Right now there is a bug with the game for when they're completely naked I think.

Hey Ronald,
It seems I have reproduced the same bug several times now. You got the screenshots of all but one by e-mail. It seems that if at least one girl is out of the game and you got a very good hand, you'll crash the game if you raise the bid by a large amount.

Maybe the cause of this bug is that naked girls get cold and bored and decide to put a virus in the game? Wink

Cheers,
Nova
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know where the bug exists in the code now.

It's a matter of figuring out how to fix it.

The bugs happen when at least one of the girl is naked. And it is related to card comparisons.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: