What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Brandon's Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
MrWolf12 wrote:
Im open to anyone that would like to be part of my writings...

....are you offering to be included as well? Smile

Well that depends on what sort of scenes.

Maybe you and I could play some little pranks on our shy, timid, Wolverine friend without him noticing. Wink Laughing

*poke the wolverine's forearm.* Messing with ya, Mr. Wolf Razz
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Maybe you and I could play some little pranks on our shy, timid, Wolverine friend without him noticing. Wink Laughing

*poke the wolverine's forearm.* Messing with ya, Mr. Wolf Razz

Rolling Eyes
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i thought the same thing mrwolf

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ladies? What's the timeframe of this story again? Trying to figure where Mystic and I are at the time. It would determine if we're traveling or finally settled at Bon Bon at the time.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Just ladies? What's the timeframe of this story again? Trying to figure where Mystic and I are at the time. It would determine if we're traveling or finally settled at Bon Bon at the time.

As I said, I am willing to try and fit in anyone who wishes. I already gave you two a non-named cameo earlier. Smile

As for the time-line, the current story is taking place the same time as the Ball.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ball? So, the first part of your story will be you and the Doe, during the time at the Ball? So that must meant the setting is in the forest at nighttime?
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
The Ball? So, the first part of your story will be you and the Doe, during the time at the Ball? So that must meant the setting is in the forest at nighttime?

Actually...at the point its at right now...with him leading her into the woods...it is two nights before the Ball. Im sorry if Ive confused anyone.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im just wondering but i think u said link might meet gabrielle but she left bon bon didnt see?

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a little confuse, but now I understand where your next story will take place.

Thank You for answering my question. ^w^

Ah! I feel so bad and selfish to tell you this! But I can't wait till you post your next story. >w<

I know, I know, I must be quiet and be patient till you are ready to do your story. Sorry. ^^!
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
im just wondering but i think u said link might meet gabrielle but she left bon bon didnt see?

She did.

Doesnt mean she cant return Wink
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
I was a little confuse, but now I understand where your next story will take place.

Thank You for answering my question. ^w^

Ah! I feel so bad and selfish to tell you this! But I can't wait till you post your next story. >w<

I know, I know, I must be quiet and be patient till you are ready to do your story. Sorry. ^^!

Im flattered. I am trying to finish, though with my muse being quite the bitch lately, it is difficult. As evident by my entry in the "Where you live" thread...YUCK!

The story will be better, i promise.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well u take your time and im sure next part of the story will be just as brilliant as your last one.

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...then what about that part in the ball scene where you spill the flowers due to an accidental groin kick?
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Hmm...then what about that part in the ball scene where you spill the flowers due to an accidental groin kick?

Not to worry, that will be mentioned.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little idea I had....wanted to share it.

Birds sang sweet songs in the boughs of the two mighty oaks. Their wings beats fluttering the broad leaves in the absence of a breeze. They tweeted, calling out to proclaim their owning of an area, and the need for a mate. Some were answered by the arrival of interested females, others only drew the unwanted attentions of other males. Fights for territory would ensue. Soaring on the rising warm air, the tiny avians swooped and glided into the open air, over the open grass covered clearing in their sky bound battles. Banking left and right, diving and climbing, showing off skills in aerobatics that those tied to the ground would envy for years to come.

One buzzed past Alara as she leaned back against one of the oaks. The doe tossed about the long thin dark braids that hung from her head in surprise from the sudden swoosh of the tiny bird. She then settled back against the oak’s trunk, her deep amber eyes tipped down to the ground. The two wide sashes of cloth that made up her upper clothing, wrapping down from her shoulders to her waist, left bare most of her chest, from her neck to her navel, allowing the gentle swell of either breast to be teasingly shown. And at that moment, they pressed tightly against their fabric covering, as her breaths came quick and deep. Yet, it was not the appearance of the bird that quickened her breaths…

A few steps before the doe, a much taller form stood. Deep dark fur, its texture slightly rough, ruffled in a soft wind. A fine musculature tensed beneath, as strong legs slowly closed the distance between the two. Closer they drew, every step causing the doe’s chest to rise and fall all the faster. Her heart fluttering.

Another step.

Another.

Then, the others feet could be seen by the doe’s lowered eyes. Those then began to lift, taking in the sights they saw as they did. Leather boots, tied with laces, covered those feet up to just below the knee. Higher, and Alara could see the front of a unique skirt, with only a front and back, the sides open all the way to the waist. This allowed those long strong legs to be on display. After that came a tight, muscular tummy, set atop wide hips. Their femininity matched only by the bountiful bosom that next blessed the doe’s sight. Their swell captured by a black, leather and laced bodice. Across the top of that chest, just below the start of a neck, a intricate tattoo curled and twisted over collarbones, and dipped into a valley of cleavage.

A giggle pulled Alara’s eyes up the last few measures, past a shapely neck, strong shoulders, up to where a devilish grin was curling at the corners of a mouth, showing a few sharp teeth. Atop the short muzzle that contained those teeth, two glistening, golden eyes looked back at the doe. Mischief danced in them.

Gabrielle couldn’t help be find this whole situation funny, that giggle unable to be contained anymore. Just the look on the doe’s face, the way she acted so submissive. Far out of character for her, the wolverine knew. Still, it was cute. Those champagne colored eyes of her’s looking so innocent, despite her slightly provocative dress. The tight trousers and laced simple shoes did little to distract from the showcase that was the doe’s fit chest and stomach. Far from the typical image of the dainty, flighty deer, this doe was strong, tough, yet possessed with gentle sweet nature that lay just beneath. However, as those magic eyes locked upon the wolverines, it was the more aggressive side that shined in the grin spreading over her finely featured face.

That grin was fallowed by gentle fingers tickling into the fur covering Gabrielle’s outer thigh. An actually shiver rippled over the powerful wolverine.s body. She cooed, herself reaching out, dipping a claw-tipped finger into the soft downy fuzz just below the doe’s throat. It was part of a large white colored patch of fur stretching from under Alara’s chin down to the top of her bust, and reaching from shoulder to shoulder. It was at the center of this patch, between her collarbones, that the girl predator’s talon know teased, lightly combing though to gently touch upon her skin.

Meanwhile, the hand gliding upon Gabrielle’s leg was joined by one on the other side. Both slipping up to her waist, reaching around to the small of her back, stroking the hard muscles there. The whole while, the doe’s eyes never left the wolverine’s, the taller Gabrielle looking downward at the increasingly forward Alara. Not one to be made to seem the weaker, the wolverine suddenly took hold of the sides of the doe’s top garment, and pulled her close, crushing her against her large chest. At this, Alara’s grin only widened, and, deciding to reciprocate, reached up, and placed her hands behind the wolverine’s head. Gabrielle returned the does smile, placing one of her own hands into the thin ropey braids flowing down from the does head.

They then each began to pull. Drawing their faces closer.

Closer….and their eyes took on a slightly closed, dreamy look.

Closer…and their lips just began to part.

Closer….each began to feel the fast heated breathes of the other.

Closer….panting….hearts hammering.

A hairs width from letting their lips touch….

And they both turned to look at all those watching this….all of you……and parted as they both fell into fits of laughter!!!!!

“What?!” Gabrielle began, speaking to you all, “You thought we would just have at it? Just for your perverse pleasure?!” Then going back into her giggles, causing Alara to have to continue.

“Sorry to disappoint you all, and to trick you like that.” spoke the doe, still holding back her laughter to sound sincere. “But, hey, caught your attention, didn’t it?”

She then joined Gabrielle in sitting near the stream, and dipping her feet into the cool water. Still sharing a laugh or two, they both looked up again, seeing people still watching them, reading this, as if expecting something.

“Sorry all. That’s it. Stories over!” Gabrielle stated. Then seeing that no one was leavening, she got up, a look of frustration on her face. “I said that’s it! Now go! Now!” And the last thing anyone still reading this would see would be a balled up fuzzy fist coming at their face.

Then…..the chirping of birds and the gentle grip of unconsciousness.

Moral: Being a peeping tom doesn’t pay! Especially around a bad tempered wolverine!!!

Gotcha!!!!!!! Laughing

Last edited by MrWolf12 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*applause.*

That was an awesome story, Mr. Wolf! Very Happy

I read the story, till the end. Laughing

While reading the beginning part of the story, the first thought that came to my mind was a love story of a Doe and a Deer.

Then I read further and was shock the description you put for the second character was Gabrielle. I seriously thought Gabrielle was a he, a Deer. XD

Awesome job, Mr. Wolf. Reading this moral story made my day!

Keep up the good work! ^w^
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im with lidia on this you write your story like a true pro and i also thought the second person was a male.

quite surprised when i found out it was gabrielle.

your storys are incredible like how u write about what the senary looks like and who and what the people are doing and look like.

so *claps and cheers* well done mrwolf keep up the good work.

oh one more thing

Crying u didn't need to hit me so hard that hurt. Crying
lol

MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
*applause.*

That was an awesome story, Mr. Wolf! Very Happy

I read the story, till the end. Laughing

While reading the beginning part of the story, the first thought that came to my mind was a love story of a Doe and a Deer.

Then I read further and was shock the description you put for the second character was Gabrielle. I seriously thought Gabrielle was a he, a Deer. XD

Awesome job, Mr. Wolf. Reading this moral story made my day!

Keep up the good work! ^w^

Thank you.

yeah, my girls can be quite the practical jokers. Embarassed

dragonfly wrote:
im with lidia on this you write your story like a true pro and i also thought the second person was a male.

quite surprised when i found out it was gabrielle.

your storys are incredible like how u write about what the senary looks like and who and what the people are doing and look like.

so *claps and cheers* well done mrwolf keep up the good work.

oh one more thing

Crying u didn't need to hit me so hard that hurt. Crying
lol

Sorry about that. I really need to give them a talking to!!

And thank you as well.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind, really.

I deserve it anyway for peeping those two...um....bonding time?

*gently rubs her nose to ease the pain and laugh.* Razz
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~takeing out a small jar, he dips in a finger and applies some of the soothing salve to the ferrets nose~

yeah.....sometimes i think they enjoy just getting a rise out of people. lol
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To put me word in,

The peeping toms will never be silenced!

(good read though x_x)

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xivk wrote:
To put me word in,

The peeping toms will never be silenced!

(good read though x_x)

Thank you
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughing too hard to talk but gives a thumbs-up (would be two but is using the other hand to keep from falling over)* Laughing
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
*laughing too hard to talk but gives a thumbs-up (would be two but is using the other hand to keep from falling over)* Laughing

Only thing better then a standing ovation! lol
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a gift from a dear friend Meachy

She's such a sweety. She plans on offering these on commission. I kindly recommend her.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OwO

Awwwwww, that the cutest, little, Brandon I've ever seen!

I like the button eye color because is the color of your eyes, Brandon. :3

Meachy did a nice job. :3
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
OwO

Yes she did. And thank you. ~blush~

Oh, did you have a chance to read the new story about Gabrielle and Alara?
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that's cool.

must steal brandon doll no can't yes steal it i must.....

*shack's head*

when did i become randy. lol

but seriously that's cool mrwolf im gonna have to get a commission done one of these days to see what (my fursona might look like) one of these days

STEAL DOLL STOPIT IM NOT RANDY,

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrWolf12 wrote:
Lidia_Apricot wrote:
OwO

Yes she did. And thank you. ~blush~

Oh, did you have a chance to read the new story about Gabrielle and Alara?

*playfully pinch Brandon's face cheek like a grandmother would.*

You're so cute. :3

Yes, I had read your current story of Gabrielle and Alara.

Oh. My. Goodness.

If my costume ripped and shown my feminine area and someone holds a camera and *did the quotation with her fingers* "accidentally" took the picture, They will meet the young ferret's wrath Evil or Very Mad

Seriously, Brandon, that's a funny, good, story.

Awesome job. :3

Quick Question: Are you planning to continue writing your other story, "Brandon's story?"
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
*playfully pinch Brandon's face cheek like a grandmother would.*

You're so cute. :3

Yes, I had read your current story of Gabrielle and Alara.

Oh. My. Goodness.

If my costume ripped and shown my feminine area and someone holds a camera and *did the quotation with her fingers* "accidentally" took the picture, They will meet the young ferret's wrath Evil or Very Mad

Seriously, Brandon, that's a funny, good, story.

Awesome job. :3

Quick Question: Are you planning to continue writing your other story, "Brandon's story?"

Thank you.

Yes, i do plan to continue it, I've just been having trouble with a mental block. That's why Ive been writing these little vignettes, just trying to keep myself writing something...anything...until that block begins to break down.

I have some done, I just don't feel it's enough to warrant being posted.

I've even toyed with the idea to get back into more...erotic...writings. So, yes...I am getting desperate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: