What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Game image sizes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Game image sizes Reply with quote

Hey Ronald,

I must say I love your work but is there any chance of the in game pictures being made bigger, especially for the strip blackjack? My monitor is currently set at 1280*1024 resolution so the game photos are absolutely tiny.

If the size could be boosted in future games, (maybe to the size of the image in this post that would be awesome!

Thanks,
GL.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Game image sizes Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea... We've thought about that too....

It's something we will have to go back to in the future to the photos we took. and do an upgrade... But the file sizes for the games will be HUGE. We're waiting a bit till broadband is more common in the US- like in Korea.

Would be nice to play these strip games at higher resolution.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
GL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any chance of alternative editions being made to cater from both broadband and dialup users or would that be too much extra work?
HughJarse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: big pics Reply with quote

That's good to hear that you are thinking of a large version for us broadband users. Looking forward to it! Very Happy
Diversity646

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Larger images... Reply with quote

Yeah, larger images would indeed be great, but that would make it next to impossible for dial-up users to download the file much prior to the start of the next millenium.

Perhaps we could convince the broadband companies to lower their prices to the cost of dial-up...that would certainly convince more people to switch!!!
HughJarse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Larger images... Reply with quote

Diversity646 wrote:
Yeah, larger images would indeed be great, but that would make it next to impossible for dial-up users to download the file much prior to the start of the next millenium.

Perhaps we could convince the broadband companies to lower their prices to the cost of dial-up...that would certainly convince more people to switch!!!

So how about a large version and a small version. Most sites do their media in this format.

My broadband is £25 (about $45)/month for 512k. I'm happy with that as I use the computer more than I watch TV now.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Larger images... Reply with quote

HughJarse wrote:
...I use the computer more than I watch TV now.

Me too. Between playing eAG games and posting on the message board I barely have time to sleep.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Diversity646

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Who needs a TV? Reply with quote

Who needs a TV? If it weren't for my DVD player and surround sound system I wouldn't even own one. I can't stand network television an I refuse to pay for cable stations that I never watch anyway...
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Who needs a TV? Reply with quote

Diversity646 wrote:
Who needs a TV? If it weren't for my DVD player and surround sound system I wouldn't even own one.

Wow. Lucky bugger. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: