What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

the second cum-ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: the second cum-ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Alright Jesse, here it is, filthy part deux. Like all good things it’s been a long time cum-ing (oh god!) but its now here, BRACE YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scene is set, it’s a beautiful summers afternoon, two girls stroll carelessly down a quiet country lane in the New Forrest, Wiltshire, U.K. a place of stunning natural beauty (got friends their, it’s well nice).
The first girl in this story is a sultry long-leged shoulder length brunette from a small village near by, she has firm pirt large natural breasts and a sexy public school english accent (kind of like Liz Hurleys, but she's way younger haha!). The second girl is a gorgeous curvy (blondish) brunette with soft light olive skin, long long hair and sky blue eyes, she’s visiting her friend from overseas.
Both girls have been in a local country pub for lunch and are slightly drunk from the red wine they have been drinking, as they stroll gleefully throu the forest, admiring the surrounding views (and each other) their is a definite intense sexual attraction, they are still restrained but the wine has lowered their inhibitions somewhat, as they passively laugh and joke with each other they touch and gently caress each others beautiful pert bodies through their tiny see-throu summer skirts and tops. They are constantly glancing at each other, unconsciously pouting and arching their chests so as to attract each others attention.

The day is now drawing in, the sun lowers, creating a misty haze over the open pastures and woodlands. The two girls decide to take a break so they climb over a style into a near by field, laying down a bamboo woven rug and poring each other a glass of white wine from the hamper they had brought with them. As the conversation dries a little the brunette begins to look seductively at her visiting friend, her eyes widen as as she savers every last inch of her amazing body.
You know why i envited you here don’t you she says in a slightly muted voice, her breathing becoming increasingly heavy as she positions herself closer, flicking her hair seductively and then running her fingers across her friends cotton wrapped breasts and down towards her pussy "Don’t you think it’s about time we let our selves go, you know what i want" she says "I need you to fuck me hard, i want you to do things i thought only possible in my wildest fantasies " The two girls hastily climb on top of each other, their hot bodies rub closely together as they look so deeply into each others eyes, their hands grip each others tight asses pulling there bodies close as their hips begin to gyrate in unison. They begin to to pant and french kiss passionately as their bodies grind tighter and tighter, still locked they excitedly rip off each others skimpy dresses, the sensation intensifies as skin makes contact, their heaving breasts and rock hard nipples rub against each other under the weight pushing them together. Both girls are wearing tight white lace thongs that barley cover their pussies,they are getting so very wet and juicy as both girls begin to pump and gyrate against each other.

The shoulder length brunette suddenly violently rips off her friends wet panties and positions them directly in-between the two girls mouths, looking deeply into her friends eyes she begins to suck the panty crotch whilst finger fucking her friends aching wet cunt "Oh please let me taste the cunny juice" says the visiting friend as she starts to lick and suck the brunettes tongue and neck, she then unexpectedly spits on two fingers , without hesitating she bores them into her friends ass hole "Oooh yeah" she moans as the digits probe her anal innards. The girls then quickly reposition themselves so they are sitting down facing each other with their long legs spread wide and pussies pressed hard against each other, their eyes still interlocked with animal desire "Oooh Let’s fucking do this honey" moans the visiting friend as she seductively picks up a pair of cum soaked panties and coaxes them into her tight little pussy, her clit wide open with the panties semi inserted she then takes the other half and drives them into the english girls juicy wet cunt, the girls hips begin to gyrate faster and faster as their panty bulging pusses grind and cream against each other creating a squishing sound. Still looking directly into each others eyes the moaning intensifies as both girls begin to buck, their juice sodden bulging pussies pumping hard, the hip gyrating goes into overdrive as every last inch of their bodies is shrouded in animal desire, Oh fuck it baby yeah, they scream, not caring that they are but a few yards from a lane and in full view of the passing public fuck my dirty pussy you little bitch screams the long haired brunette" i want you to fuck me, i wanna feel your cream baby" both girls climax at the same time, their orgasms engulfing their bodies in pure satisfaction as their bulging pussies erupt against each other, cum juice squirting erratically over the two girls thighs, their tongues sticking out in hope of tasting the nectar as the sodden panties massage their g-spots to maximum effect they have never felt hot and dirty "Oh we haven't finished yet " says the dark brunette as she rips the wet panties out of the girls tingling pussies, stands up in front of her visiting friend and slowly puts them back on"care to join me" she says with an evil grin as she stretches the panties up her cum drenched ass and pussy crack, her friend hastily climbs in to the same panties, with the crotch boaring deep into the two girls cunts they fall to the ground. The combination of the soft wet lace driving into the two girls pussies together with intense pressure the single pair of stretched panties is putting in their clits sends the girls into a second intense orgasm. Their pussies opening as cum oozes out of their pettels and down their thighs, the filthy wet panties all slimy and wet like lube on their hot peachy asses as they fuck like animals.

They both eventually come down, as they lay on their backs, they turn and look at each other, the sun is know setting and their is a warm breeze brushing against their perfect cum sodden naked bodies, they turn look at each other smile, saying nothing and simply loosing themselves in the moment.

yeah!!!! vanilla "juicy panties" ice
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!!! I love it, you guys are good....decisions, decisions! Question
Jesse xoxoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one thing to say, PANTY FETISH!

Oh, and this, nice work horn-dog. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks jesse n wildcard, y'know its the liitle things that make this job worthwhile haha!!!. I think your right wildcard, i really didn't think i had any fetishes to speak of but i guess i'm developing one.....good!!! now i can enjoy Jesse cuming with her little panties inside her sweet pussy all the more, i'm a filthy filthy scamp heh heh heh!!!!

CIAO Smile
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
I think your right wildcard, i really didn't think i had any fetishes to speak of but i guess i'm developing one...

No harm in it, Vanilla. I have a girlfriend fetish. Everytime I see a cute girl I wish she could be my girlfriend. I'm starting to think that wish will never come true.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when a guy or girl goes down on me when I still have my panties on and totally soaks them before pushing them to the side to get down to business...it's such a tease!!!
Jesse xoxo
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no harm in that wildcard, every male on this planet has that fettish haha!!!

Jeez stop it jesse u kinky little minx, now i've got to go to work with a raging crank heh heh heh !!!

star turn spudz , vanilla
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
no harm in that wildcard, every male on this planet has that fettish haha!!!

Would just be nice if women liked me so I could actually have a girlfriend, instead of going through each day wishing I had someone special to be with.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem like someone who wears their heart on their sleave wildcard, nothin wrong with that, if you look to hard or wish to hard you will never find that special girl, their is no age limit or set rules to finding true happiness in a relationship, people often make the mistake of jumping into things (my boss included), it often ends prematurely in unhappiness so don't concentrate too hard, just let things take their course and enjoy yourself fella, people will see you for who you are cuz i reacon thats what life's about, try it dude

t.c. godda run, vanilla
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon you've got a point, buckaroo. Much obliged.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yeah i reckon i have, sorry i'm dislexic

cheers, vernilar iyse heh heh!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: