What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hiya Jesse!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaryMM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Hiya Jesse! Reply with quote

Hi Jesse!

Hope all is well! I was very glad to have met you this past weekend at Comic-Con in San Diego. I've been a fan for a while now, having seen your pics here and there online, and came across your site a few months ago, but I hadn't checked in for a while. So seeing you show up at the convention was a complete and pleasant surprise! If I hadn't talked with you at the con, I probably wouldn't have noticed this board for a while. Embarassed

You really are as gracious as I could have hoped, and twice as beautiful!Wink I really enjoyed meeting you (needless to say). Thanks for the great 8x10 (although I saw more on the table when I quickly passed by the booth area Sunday....maybe I should've waited, lol) and the DVD. The pic of you as "Dark Jesse" with me on my digital cam also looks great (well, at least, you do; don't know about me, lol)!

So did you really enjoy yourself at the con? Hopefully the con didn't tire you out too fast. There really were too many people there this year, and with the A/C problems I'd heard about, it was just too hot on the floor (and I can't imagine how you felt, wearing that black coat and everything!). I saw on another post you met Stan Lee and I'm kinda jealous of you for that (Stan was only signing a headshot upstairs, and allowed no pictures to be taken....*sigh*). Did you meet anyone else worth mentioning? Any other fun stories to tell?

Anyway, now that I'm here, I'll try to be around quite a bit.Twisted Evil You're very enchanting and it seems you care about your fans and what they think. (And while I'm at it: I vote you go back to being a brunette for a while--I like that look on you so much!) Meeting you has reinforced my belief that you're one of the best out there: you've got a natural beauty and with your attitude it really seems what we see around the site is what we get.

Looks like everyone around here is having fun in your prsence too--and I'll have to do a bit of heavy thinking to see if I can post some fantasies worthy of you! Expect one soon...prepare yourself.Cool

Best o' luck to you with your career, comic, and everything!

~Gary
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to our playground, Gary. Good to have you aboard. We do have alot of fun here, and the more the merrier. I'm sure Jesse will be looking forward to reading your sizzling story just as much as the rest of us. We like it HOT around here!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary,
thanks for joining the board! Comic-com was really fun....but it was toooo hot!! I got alot of cool pics, but the best was with Stan Lee for sure! Thanks for all the compliments, that's really nice of you! Hope to hear form you soon, take care,
Jesse xoxo Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the A/C going on the blink was a mastermind plot to get all you super sexy gals to strip down to your skivvies - or less! Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya Jesse! Reply with quote

GaryMM wrote:
Looks like everyone around here is having fun in your prsence too--and I'll have to do a bit of heavy thinking to see if I can post some fantasies worthy of you! Expect one soon...prepare yourself.Cool

Hey Gary-- We're still waiting on hearing your fantasies...

The fantasy contest is about to end soon-- so better get your story up!!

Hope you enjoyed the Comic-Con!!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: