What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

chat 3-21 question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redshift

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: chat 3-21 question Reply with quote

so i finally can make my five month returning appearance to the chatroom again and i can't get in. did i miss something tonight? does the room only allow a quantity of chatters now(I got here at 1:10ish)? any chance of another Friday night chat? i miss the chats always these days and it sucks

if i did miss it (which is obvious to me now), i hope you, Alley, and everyone has a great easter or if you don't celebrate, have a great day and i'm sorry the holiday has just about every store closed down for the day...
RickCage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey redshift, this is my bad. I accidentally posted the chat without getting a confirmation from Alley. Happy Easter to you as well. Sorry...Alley feels bad for you guys and me fortunately and she said she'll make it up.

WebChief
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: