What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Bittersweet finale, and a new beginning...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Bittersweet finale, and a new beginning... Reply with quote

Well, the original adventures of Vixine and Co are over, and I actually feel a little sad about it.. I'm going to miss not seeing them around for a time..

...Guess this means I should focus and actually get started on that Alt-world Vixine fanfic I was talking about earlier...

Edit: Ok, got started, but so far all I really have are my character redesigns.. No real story ideas yet, but I'm open to suggestions...

Vixine: The Chronicles of a Heroine (and her nutty friends)
[I am considering renaming this series Vixine: Reloaded]

Series Bible:

These are the stories of Vixine and her band of adventurers as they undertake adventures full of action, adventure, comedy and lots and lots of sex...

Vixine Rubytail: daughter of Sevin "the Silver Demon" Rubytail, raised from early childhood to undertake a carreer as a heroic adventuress, studying the fighting arts and various sciences under masters from all over the world. She's an expert at numerous fighting arts, from swordsmanship to archery to hand-to-hand combat, is an accomplished horserider, sailor, acrobat and climber, and is well versed in numerous forms of Lore. All in all, a well-rounded adventurer, in more then one way...

She's kind, brave, strong and willing to help others, but has little patience with people who get on her nerves (like Gonad or Buford) and enjoys tormenting them a little too much for comfort. She nevertheless considers them companions and will fight with them to the death against insurmountable odds, and even she has to admit Gonad has "One redeeming trait", though she's refused to indulge him, finding his attitude and idiocy grating.

Gloril (gotta ask about her last name): Longtime friend and neighbor of Vixine, was originally sent by her parents to the Sun God's Temple to study the ways of the clergy and make a good life for herself. However, Gloril's kleptomania and habit of getting herself into trouble soon had her practicing roguish activities even as she studied clerical ways, sneaking in, out and about the Seminary to get herself into trouble.

Fortunetly for her, this brought her to the attention of a subsect of the Temple, called the Order of Blessed Sinners, an order of holy men (and women) who believed in doing the Sun Temple's work through more subtle
means then more visible clergy. Thus, she was indoctrinated into the Order and taught how to combine her clerical teachings with her talent for thievery, then sent out into the world to do the Sun God's work. She met up with her old friend Vixine, who was organising a band of adventurers, then signed up after an enjoyable "reunion".

Gloril is a bit more quiet then the other members of her team, considering herself "Silent Support" in whatever ways she can perform for her companions, be it casting a clerical spell to heal a wounded Gonad, turning a pack of Zombies away from Vixine or backstabbing a warrior threatening Buford in the heat of combat. Her biggest talent in is her charisma and intelligence, allowing her to trick, sneak, bluff and even seduce her way out of many situations. She's still prone to some mild kleptomania, and derives a real thrill out of both dangerous situations and outsmarting opponents, which tends to get her diving into danger more often then her teammates would like...

Buford: a chubby, orphaned male mouse out on the streets, he was taken
in by an elderly wizard as his apprentice after showing "potential". It wasn't until a few months into his apprenticeship that Buford found out the "potential" the wizard spoke of was mainly him being a chubby mouse boy, something the old bastard had a taste for.. Desperation giving him incentive, he soon mastered enough magic while dodging the wizard's advances to get buy, then broke out of the wizard's tower with some arcane books and basic adventuring gear, then quickly ditched town.

Upon a stay at a tavern where Vixine and Gloril were discussing their plans to build an adventuring crew. Approaching them, he managed, through some impressive spells, some lore he mastered, and a whole lot of bullshitting, to convince them he was an accomplished wizard in search of employment and opportunity, as opposed to the barely completly trained apprentice he really was. When the truth was revealed, Vixine was understandably quite pissed, but Buford again managed to talk his way out of trouble, stating that if he could trick a smart woman like -her- into thinking he was a mighty mage, he could do the same with much dumber enemies, and that he -did- have the potential to become a powerful mage, if the group was willing to help him achieve that goal, upon which they too could benefit from his mystic knowledge.

Today, Buford pursues mystic knowledge, wealth and sexual favors from women, in that order, though wealth and sex are often interchangeable for the mouse. He's a tricky, opportunistic sneak who's out to acquire as much of what he wants as he can, although he's loyal enough to the group to look out for his companions (even if it's just out of enlightened self-interest). He gets along well with Vixine and Gloril (when he's not annoying them with some advances), but he and Gonad often tend to get on each other's nerves...

Gonad the Barbarian: A mighty, dim-witted quarter-ogre wolf barbarian from the Northern Mountainous regions of Barbaria, Gonad was fortold by the clan's shamans as having a destiny as a mighty barbarian warrior, and fortold that no Man could ever get the better of him in battle. As he reached adolescence, however, it was soon discovered that the prophecy was rather litteral, and that Gonad had a glaring weakness: Women. Whether it involved him succumbing to the charms of beautiful girls, his inability to effectively defend himself when attacked by an angry woman, or his tendancy to allow himself to get henpecked, it was obvious that women were going to be a problem in his life, especially since he was raised in a home with a stern mother and a half-dozen sisters.

Gonad's natural tendancies towards finding a physical answer to problems proved to be an asset in his traditional Barbarian upbringing, which favors physical activities such as fighting and athletics, rather then intellectual activities such as reading, writing or thinking... As such, Gonad's not much for reflection, and usually thinks with his fists, stomach or crotch, when he does think at all. As such, he responds to new things in one of three ways: Can I fight it, Can I eat it, or can I Fuck it? Things that don't enter into the above three categories seldom grab his attention. Except insults to his masculinity, which always drive him into a furious rage..

As can be expected, both his female teammates have been the target of advances from the barbarian, and both of them have rebuffed him at each advance. Nonetheless, he continues with a persistance born of not being smart enough to learn better...

Haven't decided on my alt versions of Asheer and Cottontail, but I figure those four protagonists are enough to get me started...

Any opinions?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as far as the description of the character goes, I'd say your version is quite rounded, and just as fun as mine...
Oh, the surname of Gloril is "niceshine" (a common surname among ferrets).
If you need some extra data to get Ash and Cottie in full swing, don't esitate to ask!
troubador

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first post; how sweet :)

A few things: First, very interesting stuff from RomLoneWolf. Seems like a fairly detailed background history. Second, a question; are there going to be any more comics that are "native" to this site?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

troubador wrote:
My first post; how sweet Smile

A few things: First, very interesting stuff from RomLoneWolf. Seems like a fairly detailed background history. Second, a question; are there going to be any more comics that are "native" to this site?

Yes there will be! We're in the process of developing Vixine Next Gen. It will be about a new gang of adventurers. We've got the character designs and the first 3 pages inked. It's really cool looking. Very HOT characters. I'm going to be posting them as soon as we get them colored and lettered. In the meantime enjoy the free VixineTales.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
troubador

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! By the way is anyone taking suggestions for a new character? I've got an idea that might prove interesting.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure! you can suggest your character, if it's nice and easy to be included in the story I'll use it! ^-^
Just remember that at the start of this story I'll have to show the other 2 main characters first, the pirate catgirl and the iguana Smile

Then I can surely use your side character if it's compatible with the rest of the story/characters

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again, guys. Wouldn't you know it, the old idea machine's gotten stalled again... I've got the character designs down (and thanks to the added info on Gloril from Martin, I'll try to make the reloaded versions a tad more like the originals), but beyond that, I don't have any real story ideas..

...And it's been so long since the last time I wrote anything, my writing skills have gotten rather rusty. So far everytime I want to sit down and write something, the ideas just stop coming.

...Although, admitingly, I've been rather distracted by my dayjob and my D&D campaign..
troubador

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: New Character Suggestion Reply with quote

Okay Serena, here he is:

Randall Greyshadow: grey fox from a far-away land, has a rather mysterious (but benign) past, and insists everyone (particularly females) calls him Randy ;D. His primary occupation is as a wandering minstrel, so he wanders around the continent playing in various venues; sometimes bars, sometimes inns, sometimes in a town square, if enough people want to listen. Although he looks very young (barely 18, in fact), he's approaching his 450th birthday; his grandmother was (and still is) a faery. He has an awesome reportoire of dirty lyrics, but is discrete enough to know when they might not be appreciated. His hobby, and the reason for his surname, is that he is almost unparalleled in stealth, infiltration, and espionage; something most of his clan are trained in, but he was an exceptional student among geniuses. His usual weapon preferences are for ranged weapons, alothough in desperate circomstances, he has sometime used his mandolin to whack a tune on a villain's noggin (a la El Kabong). Because of the combination of these three things, he has been, at most, within two miles of any point on the continent, is fluent in practically every spoken language and many unspoken ones, and also knows about pretty much evey culture around. His main interests in life are to have fun, see the world, and get laid by beautiful young women. He has been in adventuring groups before, but has outlived most of his group companions.

Feel free to modify the details if it'll fit them better into the story, but three things I would prefer remain unchanged are 1) his occupation, 2) he's straight, and 3) he's smart.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A ministrel? Very good, I think Randy will appear as a guest star very soon then, time for Scyra to get into the first city Very Happy
I have the story already done for some pages but I can insert guest stars as him, what about a "close encouter" with the cute mousey? ^-^
She's searching for men after all.

Then in the future I should show him sometimes in the next cities, always with your permission.

Thanks, it will be nice to see how people's characters can interact with ours... Very Happy

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
troubador

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me! :lol: I was kind of hoping he'd appear in the next gen. comic, as well; or is that too much to ask? He is one-quater faerie, so he's gonna live for several thousand years at the least, so timelines shouldn't be a problem. Since he is (more or less) "my" character, if you want some extra information, all you need to do is ask.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question for the Vixine NG is surely for Martin.
For me I suppose I'll show him in the first inn Scyra founds out arriving in the city.

...well it's note exactly a proper "inn"... Laughing

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see what I can do...
I won't give too many spoilers, but there's already a character with Fae relatives in TNG, so I could take on from that and spin a story...
MoF, I already have an idea or two in mind! Laughing (don't worry, I won't hurt your bard... still, do you mind if it's only a minor speaking role?)
troubador

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I guess I won't mind (too much). Just a question, how long is "The Quest for Fun" going to be at this site before it is moved to its own site?
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

troubador wrote:
Thanks guys. I guess I won't mind (too much). Just a question, how long is "The Quest for Fun" going to be at this site before it is moved to its own site?

Er... only Ronald knows. Rolling Eyes

I need to ask you a quick question, may you write me an e-mail at serena@art-serena.com?
No rush...
thanks Laughing

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
troubador

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get my second letter yet? If not, then I need to re-send it.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it, thanks a lot!
I've been away yesterday, so I couldn't answer, but thanks for your permission, it's ok.
I'll tell you when Randy will make his appereance on the comic, with a private mail or with a post here ^-^
Thanks a lot!

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

troubador wrote:

Hopefully by the end of May or even sooner.. We want to build up enough material for VixineTales to start with- and also enough material on the Vixine Next Gen comics to replace it.

As a special- we're going to make available lots of new pages to replace the comics being moved. So instead of your regular 1 page a week. It'll be 4 pages of Vixine Next Gen comics when it starts. VixineTales will be moved to it's new home and will get regular updates as well. Current Members will get a discount to joining VixineTales.com

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
troubador

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is VixineTales supposed to be up again? :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: