What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Top Three Favorites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Top Three Favorites Reply with quote

What are your top three favorite sex toys, Jana, and what do you like the most about each of them (besides exciting you sexually)?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Top Three Favorites Reply with quote

Wildcard:

Seems to me I saw an answer to this question, but can't figure out where? LOL ...

But since Jana didn't get around to it before her vacation, the answer is: I AM HER FAVORITE TOY Laughing ... Do you come to Jana's live web-cam chats/ shows? If not, you should come and see for yourself this coming Sunday, August 22, 2004 ... Your local times are posted at the web-site (www.clubjanacova.com).

Sometimes Jana dresses me in nice color outfits ... Last time I think I wore blue. Once I was even pink, ugh! She knows I hate wearing pink! There was another time I think she was mad at me, because after she was done with me she kinda tossed me to the side, and I landed on my head and got a big bump Crying or Very sad

Anyway ... Hope to see you at www.clubjanacova.com Sunday !!!!

Rich
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Top Three Favorites Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Wildcard:

Seems to me I saw an answer to this question, but can't figure out where? LOL ...

But since Jana didn't get around to it before her vacation, the answer is: I AM HER FAVORITE TOY Laughing ... Do you come to Jana's live web-cam chats/ shows? If not, you should come and see for yourself this coming Sunday, August 22, 2004 ... Your local times are posted at the web-site (www.clubjanacova.com).

Jana posted her answer in a separate thread entitled "favorite sextoys".

I'm actually not a member of Jana's site so I haven't seen her live chats. I came to know and like Jana through her being featured at eAdultGames.com, where she has appeared in a number of different games.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Three Favorite Toys Reply with quote

Wildcard:

Wow, man, if at all possible you gotta try to see one of Jana's live shows at her site. You get to see and talk to Jana as she is in her day-to-day life. You'll come to realize that the "real" Jana Cova is so much more than what you see on the magazine covers. Her inner beauty is more awesome than any picture you've ever seen of her ... And it is this quality that sets her apart from so many other beautiful women in the industry.

Rich

www.clubjanacova.com <--- Come meet Jana live Sunday, August 22nd!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the top notch info, Rich. I'm sure Jana's live chats are intensely cool. I've quite enjoyed conversing with her here on the message board.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Top Three Favorites Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Sometimes Jana dresses me in nice color outfits ... Last time I think I wore blue. Once I was even pink, ugh! She knows I hate wearing pink! There was another time I think she was mad at me, because after she was done with me she kinda tossed me to the side, and I landed on my head and got a big bump Crying or Very sad

Anyway ... Hope to see you at www.clubjanacova.com Sunday !!!!

Rich

Hi Rich you are so funny,ok I promisse I will never make you wear pink again Laughing jana cova
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: