What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

DHD live show.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: DHD live show. Reply with quote

Some of you propably know that I was doing my Live show for Dennis Hardrive in Thursday.It was great and I can say that it was my best live show ever.

First show was in Library and the second one I was a school girl useing toy.Also you could see live photo shoot.

I liked it and I had lot of funn.I hope I will have more live shows like that.
If you sew the live show for Dennis let me know what did you think and if you liked it.

My next live chat on my webiste is August 22nd,check the time on my site and I hoope I will see you there Smile

jana cova
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: DHD Live Show Reply with quote

Yep! I was one of the lucky people who saw the shows! And I must say it is everything Jana said, and MORE! Laughing

Plus you forgot one, Jana, you also did another version of "In bed with Danni Ashe" along with Victoria Knight (who replaced Jesse Capelli at the last minute, but was very cute, and Victoria did a nice live chat while we waited for Jana to prepare for her next live show).

Overall - A little over three hours of Jana Live!

It was an enjoyable and entertaining evening, and most definitely worth a one month's membership to www.danni.com to experience. (Lets face it, thats less than a nice dinner out, or even a movie, once you include drink and popcorn lol - And you get SOOO much more!). So if Jana is back to DHD next year, please look at it from that perspective, might help influence your decision to go!?!

Watching a live photoshoot was also a new and rewarding experience - Seeing Jana at work was really something to see!

Rich

P.S.

Jana, the heels you wore in the School Girl thing were really cool (and I'm NOT into shoes lol) - I hope you got to keep them!?!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: DHD Live Show Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
P.S.
Jana, the heels you wore in the School Girl thing were really cool (and I'm NOT into shoes lol) - I hope you got to keep them!?!

Hi Rich I am gald you liked the shoes,I liked them too.I am into shoes,i love buying them and clean them Laughing
take care and ahve a nice day.And thank you again for all your help Rich Very Happy
jana cova Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: