What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Any chance of more detailed stories?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Any chance of more detailed stories? Reply with quote

Is there any chance of there being filler comics for the main vixine series, yaknow, so things flow more easily (ie, making those four-page comics into fourteen page comics with an actual plot, and have them be black and white for the meantime, so we can get an idea of the backstory and stuff more easily?)

Why not do something along the lines of the detail in some of the series in supermegatopia? I really find the lack of detail (and the lack of occassional explicit sex -- you had *plenty* of chances to get into a sex scene without detracting from the plot) a very large letdown... also, how about written stories? The content is really sparse. Sad Sad
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Any chance of more detailed stories? Reply with quote

Gavinfox wrote:
Is there any chance of there being filler comics for the main vixine series, yaknow, so things flow more easily (ie, making those four-page comics into fourteen page comics with an actual plot, and have them be black and white for the meantime, so we can get an idea of the backstory and stuff more easily?)

Hi Gavinfox- thanks for posting your email comments on the messageboard. Since you're a new member- most of the stuff you're asking for does play out in the later comic pages that are in the loyal members area. We started doing a longer story taking the characters on a quest around page 81... Started back in November. And regarding backstory on how some of the characters met- we did some short pages on those too where Asheer talks to Buford. In your email you mentioned background story in the form of a text- which I think is a great idea. I think we can have our writer work up some text section or graphic novel accompanied by some black/white artwork/illustrations. This might help the reader get more into the universe.

Gavinfox wrote:
Why not do something along the lines of the detail in some of the series in supermegatopia? I really find the lack of detail (and the lack of occassional explicit sex -- you had *plenty* of chances to get into a sex scene without detracting from the plot) a very large letdown... also, how about written stories? The content is really sparse. Sad Sad

Our new comics we plan to include more graphical sex! This is a suggestion that we've been hearing for a long time now and we're finally going to get this into the comics.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello!
Well, I can't talk for the Vixine main site, for that ask to Martin, but on VixineTales.com I'm writing a long plot, filled with adventure, explicit sex of course, and some humor too.
It's early now, but I hope people like it and to get some feedbacks about it when the plot will be developed a bit more Smile

bye

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to post some more of my email, seeing as how I just did a small outline earlier... I hope it generates some interesting discussion!

I was chatting, via e-mail with Ronald, and it got to the point where he asked me,

Please please- we need to know what you would like to see more of... this is your chance to help us shape the new comic series!
How can we make vixine comics be better for you the reader!?

Here is my reply:

Well, as far as story arcs... wouldn't the most relevant story be how the team got together? I think that actual *plot* would be interesting... every page needn't have a punchline, as long as the comics keep laughs coming fairly regularly... Why not do some sort of comic where one doesnt feel like they have been dropped into the middle of a story? Do you guys have any major backstories written in text form? Any major outlines or ideas of what is going on in the universe? My suggestion would be starting from the beginning... also, do you guys look at the popular furry comics at the Belfry? I usually go to [moderator edit: link removed] and set it to "furry" and "most read", and look at comics that seem interesting... the detail that Sabrina Online goes into seems like a good idea, seeing as how this is a pay site... and Tales of the Questor is one of my favorites, s howing how a comic with a similar artistic style to your Vixine comics can be done with a large plot and backstory, giving the reader a reason to care about the characters.. And a comic that seems to be in EXACTLY the same vein as Vixine, except it is FREE, is Supermegatopia. Actually, Supermegatopia is a webpage of an artist that does many comics, and the comic within that page that I think shows more of how Vixine should perhaps be set up is "Crushed"
http://www.supermegatopia.com/crushed/index.htm

I hope you look at the comics there, at that format, as I think Furs might respond better to that...

One thing that peeved me, and here is a good example of how this happens, is that going from comic, sayyy, four to comic five, you have no idea of how the characters got out of town, where they are going, why it is cold, what quest they are on, etc. etc.... give the characters a *quest*, and have laughs come every so often.. again, like in Crushed...
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavinfox wrote:
Well, as far as story arcs... wouldn't the most relevant story be how the team got together? I think that actual *plot* would be interesting... every page needn't have a punchline, as long as the comics keep laughs coming fairly regularly... Why not do some sort of comic where one doesnt feel like they have been dropped into the middle of a story?

I see your point. This is exactly the direction I want to drive QFF , and indeed, I started with action first, because seems one of the major rules to build a good story; and I'll tell first how the 3 girls meet and party ^-^

Gavinfox wrote:
Do you guys have any major backstories written in text form? Any major outlines or ideas of what is going on in the universe?

No, I keep all in mind. I have main ideas but I prefer not to write tons of pages, to be free to add or leave behind some things and also to leave room for some readers suggestions. BTW, seems the story I have in mind is .. well.. long.

I will check your links - I know Belfry, I think I've added Vixine and also the other comics hosted on Xenographia.com to the directory, about 1 year ago. I love Supermegatopia! I think B. Burke is really great ^-^

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, that seems to match with my ideas for Quest For Fun; this makes me happy, seems I'm on the right way.
I'll keep on doing my best, my goals actually are:

1) a lot of action and adventures
2) a lot of explicit sex, of course!
3) short and aimed dialogues to explain what is needed but to leave freedom to Federico, that is an incredible storyteller by images! His directing skills are awesome, probably because of his huge experience as a professional 2d animator.

I'll be pleased to get some feedbacks from you again once the story will be developed a bit more. Stay Tuned Laughing

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I would gladly keep on paying for something along the lines in storyline development and exposition of Supermegatopia... as long as it had continuous updates, some fun extras, and scenes that are far more explicit than SMT... Wink

One thing that I'm interested in seeing, other than just the "comics" are some pages that show the making of the comics... and show lots of extra sketches and failed storyline ideas... maybe some of the storyboards. You guys do storyboards, right? Smile
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you guys ever have more than one comic on one site? I mean, running at the same time? We'll have to pay for Vixine and Vixine Tales seperately, right? Eeeek... even at a discount, EEK! ... uhm...
... If you guys do ever decide to run minor series alongside major ones, why not also run a comic that contains more bisexual and homoerotic actions, and more male-centered teases? The furry community is often quite... diverse among this, and I know at least two posters on this forum are bi. I would LOVE to see more cute males in the comic, especially in some M/F/M (or M/M/F, depending on the order of the sandwich...) threesomes and such... Do any of you artists feel up to tackling the subject?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavinfox wrote:
Will you guys ever have more than one comic on one site? I mean, running at the same time?

I guess- I'll give away the new plan for Vixine.. Yes- I'm trying to find new artists for this project. But to answer your question- YES! I've been planning this with Martin on having 2 comics going at the same time. 1- the main series which will be called Vixine Next Gen. (drawn by Robert) and then 2- mini-comics that will be about the World of Vixine. This will just focus on some of the other characters, such as Gonad's mom. Possibly his sisters. Any other characters that the fans would like us to do a mini backstory focus on. We might have a poll for fans to suggest what mini comic we should have.

Gavinfox wrote:
We'll have to pay for Vixine and Vixine Tales seperately, right?
Yes- VixineTales will be a separate site. And the discount will be fair. It will allow us to expand. Otherwise- we would have to raise the price on Vixine significantly to allow for all the new improvements and site updates.

Gavinfox wrote:
If you guys do ever decide to run minor series alongside major ones, why not also run a comic that contains more bisexual and homoerotic actions, and more male-centered teases? I would LOVE to see more cute males in the comic, especially in some M/F/M (or M/M/F, depending on the order of the sandwich...) threesomes and such... Do any of you artists feel up to tackling the subject?

This is an interesting suggestion- and I have learned the community is diverse. And I have to talk to the others on how we can fit this in. Your suggestion on having a minor one shot comic to cater to some of the niches/diversed fans could work.... Possibly we can fit that into the world of vixine comic section. (FYI: The section will be called Auris Untamed: Life on Vixine's World.)

Thanks for your suggestions! Keep them coming.. And for the rest of the other furry fans (and members) speak up! We want to know how to improve Vixine!

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, why don't you guys post that you are taking storyline and content suggestions at fur.artwork.erotica? And in order to make it not a spam post, actually post some content, including some of the stuff you have for the free sample section, and maybe add some of the sketches in the Pinup gallery too? Make it a contest, and say that the top, ohh, three people who give the best suggestions can get a free six month membership?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Contest Idea sounds like a good suggestion. I will have to think about how to work that into why we are planning right now....

Thats a good suggestion! It certainly will also help with the site promotion and increase participation on our messageboard by non fans as well as fans.

Gavinfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an idea -- why don't you put up a live Vixine chat room? Occasionally, you guys can play some of the characters, answer peoples questions -- even DM one of your Vixine RPG's! Wouldn't that be awesome? Just make a chat room (I'm talking about for the RPG, the normal one wouldn't be set up like this) where the moderator has to approve all of the incoming messages for them to be displayed, and DM the chat that way, with you guys being NPC's and telling the story... you can even set it up so that, if the people come up with good characters, they can be shown in the comic! Hell, after the RPG is done, you guys can maybe clean it up a little and turn it into a short story!
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another idea -- why not put up some interesting, "low content" information pages at places where furries lurk? I mean, have a VCL page with some art on it that links to here, talk to the owners of some of the furry search engines to get yourself listed in those, add this page to some of the furry web rings (edit: I see you have done some of them... there are more you could do, just google search for them), put up a VCL webpage with a little bit of art that links to here, things like that! And add a bit more "generic" furry content, like links to other normalish furry pages and that FAQ of what a furry is.. also, get some art on some other pages, like Orlando Furry Archives, of course, VCL and Furnation, but why not Elfwood and Pureyiff as well? And as far as selling things, why not sell some stuff on http://www.furbid.ws/ and http://www.furbid.ws/? Instead of just being a bit of a "pay to get to the good stuff" page, put up some things that get you links and clickthroughs and some content like a *normal* furry webpage.. and also, why dont you guys put together a CD of art to sell as well? And go to some Cons... get really into the furry *community*.. and set up your webpage to be in the furry community as well... ie, linking to the major webpages and having them link to you...

About going to Cons, Ronald might be able to make some, being in Southern California...

Perhaps Confurence, Further Confusion, Califur... *pause* Oh wait, Confurence is no more... but you can STILL be a part of Southern California Furry culture! You can *still* network... there are Yahoo groups for Southern California furs, they regularly attend minimeets and gatherings. It would take but a few questions, a few people to network with, in order to find ways to really get into the culture... plus, it would help your social life! Wink

Ooh! and the people in Europe could maybe attend a Eurofurence, get an art table, and do lots of art and sketches for everyone! Also, why aren't you guys accepting paid commissions on your webpage and advertising as such? The url for Eurofurence is http://www.eurofurence.org/EF10/ And here are some other Europe furry meets:

http://mmc.furcon.de/
http://www.francefurs.org/franfurence_en.html

OOhh! another Idea: why dont you guys make a printed out comic *book* ... a real, sellable, comic *book* that has many pages and follows a single storyline, and sell it online and at cons and stuff... lots of furs do that, and these things are really popular... just check out the stuff at Rabbit Valley if you dont know what I'm talking about! Wink

....hmmm.... I have been visiting Federico and Serena's webpages... they seem to have more art content than here oftentimes... why don't you guys put up well-marked, easy to find galleries where they can put everything that they ink to paper? Yaknow, give them free reign, so we can have more art content here... not just the "pinups" gallery, which isn't the most user-friendly (and has small thumbnails), but a gallery for each, with different sections..

Also, your list of links could use some updates -- why not put it in a page of its own, and show it with a leaf button like the others? I also think the Sample page should have more stuff on it -- maybe a sample from each part, including some pinups, some of the writing of sexy stories about vixine (just get it to the exciting part, and post the whole thing on the inside...), and some non-adult art.. make the adult stuff and the deep content to be paid for, but give more *varieties* of content in the sample, to make you not just a "one trick pony", as it were..

Last edited by Gavinfox on Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:29 am; edited 7 times in total
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there are a LOT of kinks that you can have in a gallery webpage that are furry-based...

Lessee... there are vore kinks, plushie kinks, zoophile kinks, inflation kinks, transformation kinks, macro and micro kinks, unbirthing kinks, etc. etc.
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... moderators have replied to lots of things, but no one seems to be replying to these ideas. Eeep!

Oh, and, Bump!
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Gavin...
Can't talk for the others, but I don't find plushophilia and zoophilia to my taste; as for vore, well, let's just say I'm opposed to it (I never thought the concept of slow destruction through digestive acid as very arousing, or even just likeable). Unbirthing and macro, well... let me answer with just a single word: "dragons". When one deals with a lover twenty times his own size, accidents happen Laughing
Transformation? can do. Micro? Ditto. As for inflation, well, I never thought about it...
You see, if one doesn't get a topic to heart, he better not even try to do it, or it'll come out pathetic.

About your suggestions before the "kinks" one...
Speaking of the cons, I WISH I could attend a furcon, but as fate wills I have a day job, and I can't just up and leave.
As for the suggestions for the extra content, I can only speak for myself when I say I'll do what I can, but Vixine is a team project, and team projects require coordination and efforts. We'll see what comes up... Don't misunderstand me, the suggestions are quite valid; but work of this kind, let me reiterate it, requires A LOT of joint effort and coordination.

And finally, speaking of the comic... a true, real comic... Who knows? Wink
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Well, Gavin...
Can't talk for the others, but I don't find plushophilia and zoophilia to my taste; as for vore, well, let's just say I'm opposed to it (I never thought the concept of slow destruction through digestive acid as very arousing, or even just likeable). Unbirthing and macro, well... let me answer with just a single word: "dragons". When one deals with a lover twenty times his own size, accidents happen Laughing
Transformation? can do. Micro? Ditto. As for inflation, well, I never thought about it...
You see, if one doesn't get a topic to heart, he better not even try to do it, or it'll come out pathetic.

About your suggestions before the "kinks" one...
Speaking of the cons, I WISH I could attend a furcon, but as fate wills I have a day job, and I can't just up and leave.
As for the suggestions for the extra content, I can only speak for myself when I say I'll do what I can, but Vixine is a team project, and team projects require coordination and efforts. We'll see what comes up... Don't misunderstand me, the suggestions are quite valid; but work of this kind, let me reiterate it, requires A LOT of joint effort and coordination.

And finally, speaking of the comic... a true, real comic... Who knows? Wink

Alright... I was trying to remember all of the furry related kinks I could come up with. *Pause* Oh! Foot fetishes are common in furry. As for vore, it could just be some sort of swallowing. A mage could do it -- you even added a spell on the RPG section for this.. to that spell, I would add that there is a magical barrier while the person is in the stomach, so they dont smell the acids and don't get digested and can breathe and stuff... and lets say that particularly advanced mages can simply teleport the person outside of their body afterwards... as for zoophilia, simply have there be nonmorphic intelligents... like one of those birds someow gets intelligent, and let there be a plot with that. Really, its just the idea of a quad / nonquad thing.. inflation generally has to do with part of the toy thing, as being an intelligent toy.. as far as the plush kink and the inflation kink... check some interesting stories out...

http://drakenfluegel.lostweyr.org/stories/kaijima/tdib.htm

This one is more of a novella, read it when you have a lot of time on your hands...
http://www.tomorrowlands.org/adult.cgi?file=story/titania2-1.html

http://www.tomorrowlands.org/adult.cgi?file=story/titania1-1.html

And most of the extra content stuff... that's what I've noticed that *other* fur sites do to make money, and what there is a market for... and also, it seems like ways to get your name out -- the angle I was going at was to get this webpage to be more of a nexus of the furry community, so more people link to your page and have a reason to go here and do things and chat and such, even if they dont pay -- more dedicated furs clicking here means, ultimately, more people paying..

EDIT: on the zoophilia thing, why not just have a druid who enjoys sex while in an animal form, hmm? Wink
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been Bumped! Bumped, you hear? Bumped!
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't say?
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
You don't say?

>,>

now that was eeeeviiillll....

okay, okay...

*walks up to mic*
*tap tap* is this thing on?
*RRRRRRRRRRIEEEEEEE*
*adjusts mic as everyone lies on the floor in agony from the noise*

Hi... I'm Gavin... and I'm a bumper

"Hi Gavin!"

I mean... I just want my posts to be responded to... maybe start some kind of discussion... I don't really want to get on people's nerves... but it's so hard sometimes...

*he starts to sniffle, and a tear comes out of his eye, running down his furry whiskers*

I... guess I put the opinions of moderators and big gurus up on a pedestal, ya know? Like I wanna hear what they have to say... so I know what I say is worthwhile... it's all I have...

*starts crying to the side, as a fur comes up and comforts him, sending him back to his seat*

"Now wasn't that wonderful of him to share that? Lets give him a big round of applause!"

*claps are heard, along with "Thanks, Gavin!"*

"Now, who would like to share next?"
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a question, Gavin... in a furry world, wouldn't a druid ALWAYS enjoy sex in an animal form? I mean, it's not like he or she has any other choice... (if you wonder, no, there is no such thing as a mammal or reptile without arms and culture on Auris)

As for the rest, we'll have to wait and see... (by the way, sorry to blow your bubble, but the spell you were referring to was built to allow a small person and a large one to mate without the small one being torn to shreds or crippled for life... there is no element to protect someone inside the stomach from the stench, although the spell does a good work with the acid. Okay, all together now: EEEEEWWWWW!)

Oh, sorry for taking my time in answering, but I was wondering what to say without repeating what I had stated in my previous.
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd. Thought there were two spells. Hmmm... Maybe I just got confused... erf... sowwy... I didn't know that there weren't any nonmorphics there. Heh... Whoopsie...

Now come on! This is D20! There are ways to go about modifying spells and such? Wouldn't someone want to work on it?

Hmmm.... "As a side effect, the target can now swallow whole creatures and objects up to two sizes smaller than him or her; the swallowed gets no damage (it’s not the purpose of the spell), and the swallower automatically regurgitates the swallowed at the end of the spell (not a pretty sight)"

Well, there are *mundane* ways to temporarily stop someone's sense of taste or smell.... it should be interesting to see what can be done...

Hmmm, what forms *can* a druid turn into, though? I have been looking at the list... maybe something from the animal companions list? How about a kefsey or a sprinter? Would a druid of the right type be able to transform into a flightless bird of one of those sorts? I guess you are completely getting rid of the transformation abilities of a druid otherwise then, right? Isn't that a bit of a nerf?

I was just thinking about these things... sorry, forgive my ponderings! Smile
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hmmm, what forms *can* a druid turn into, though? I have been looking at the list... maybe something from the animal companions list? How about a kefsey or a sprinter? Would a druid of the right type be able to transform into a flightless bird of one of those sorts? I guess you are completely getting rid of the transformation abilities of a druid otherwise then, right? Isn't that a bit of a nerf?

Bugs, birds, amphibians, fish... as long as it's classified as an "animal" (i.e. an int 2 creature with no special, innatural abilities) he can do it. That, on the long reach, is very useful (in combat, a 100 kg. heavy ant is much better than a wolf, and Sprinters are useful all over)... plus, aren't you forgetting a tiny detail? Elementals, man! The druids can turn into Elementals!
All in all, I wouldn't call that nerfing... Mind you, there is a thing: the animal races of Auris aren't interested in mammals, they're just too different (Sorry)... and the Druid's mentality turns into his shape's (that's also why Druids usually don't do Kweekers... given that Kweekers are almost brain-dead by nature, the trasformation would be pretty much irreversible)
Quote:
Now come on! This is D20! There are ways to go about modifying spells and such? Wouldn't someone want to work on it?

Well, you gotta take into account the fact that very few large races have interest in swallowing others... alive, that is. Most are vegetarians, and the snake races can do that anyway... As for the medium and small races, they can only gulp down tiny or diminutive animals, and THOSE are gonna go nuts when engulfed! Having a Sprinter chick go berserk in your belly is gonna give you the mother of all ulcers, don't you think?
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know the druid's mentality turned into that of the animal. Sorry, I'm a bit rusty on D20 (well, scratch that, having never played a pen and paper rpg in my life, ahhh, this is a bit new to me).

Well, I was trying to seperate the possible zoo-kink and the vore-kink into two seperate categories. I now no longer really care about seeing them or whatever in the story--just figuring out *how* they could be done is fun!

A question, in normal D20, when a druid transforms into a wolf or a bear or whatever, don't they retain their normal intelligence? If so, why is this changed in Auris?

Also, what character-playable classes and species would be two size classes apart, and not be too stupid because of species or too hostile to each other? What spells are there to change size class?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A question, in normal D20, when a druid transforms into a wolf or a bear or whatever, don't they retain their normal intelligence? If so, why is this changed in Auris?

Both in normal D20 and in Auris, the Druid keeps his intellect... it's the INSTINCT that changes! (it has to... turning into a bird and then staying put on the ground because nobody teached you to fly would be terribly embarrassing, don't you think?)

Quote:
Also, what character-playable classes and species would be two size classes apart, and not be too stupid because of species or too hostile to each other? What spells are there to change size class?

Well, some examples of small species are gerbils, teacup poodles, ricefield mice and chihuauas; large species include large breeds of horse, bovines, rhinos, hippos, bears and gorillas. Plus, of course, assorted monsters. Common spells used to change size classes (listed in the player's handbook) are Enlarge (up one size class) and Reduce (down one size class), both easy-to-find wizard spells. Holy might gives an extra size too, but its short duration makes it only useful for combat.
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... are you *quite sure* that the instinct would change to the point where they wouldnt want to? After all, if an animal is in heat, an animal is in heat.. and if the person in question has _already_ fallen in love with someone, than that will carry through to the animal... really, especially in domesticated environments, quads sometimes _do_ fall in love with bipeds... it would make an interesting plot... some female druid/wizard comes into heat, and to try and get out of it, tries to change to a creature that has it's heat at a different time... and it *doesnt work*... so now this bird NEEDS something, oh, this could be _comedy_...
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, that would be a good plot, IF the anthros on Auris ever got in heat... Sadly, that's not the case; the only ones who still have something resembling Heat are the she-hordes of Duh... and when that happens what little grey matter still works in their tiny brains goes blooey, as they go on a male-nabbing rampage. They call it "the time of mating". Males in the nearby territories call it "Oh heck!", just before running for their life.
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dangit! Hmmm.... I'll have to think of something else... maybe just someone who has been transformed into a bird by an angry wizard that *made sure* it would take more than normal to transform back, and also made sure that the person kept the one specific instinct of still wanting "normal" humanoid mates... and now there is this bird/person who hasnt gotten properly laid in _months_....
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, probably the situation would range from "get the feathered freak off me" answers (in the case of tiny and small birds) to full-blown panic (in the case of Kefsey roosters and other king-size birds) to "what the hey do you think you're doing?" (in case the polymorphed fella approached an Harpy, who - despite being feathered, winged and able to speak to songbirds - is still a mammal)...
After all, unless the attraction is mutual, the thing sounds like a no can do...
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*revisiting an old topic*

Well, I would wanna see a polymorphed compatable-sized bird with a harpy... that sounds like it would work... maybe he could work on her, and she starts out as seeing him as just cute, until such point where they eventually get to play a little and even, after a bit, cause she was always closet curious about this--try things that no known person on Auris has tried before!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: