What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

A new Topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: A new Topic Reply with quote

Hi Guys!

What do you think, we make a new topic, where we post our "greatest Pic of the Day"

I would first make a new Site, where I post it, but why don´t here? Wink

If nobody has somewhat against it, I would like to "moderat" this topic.

Mr Looniz!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen this sort of thing done at another forum I used to post at, and it can get a little out of hand. Even if a new section was created for this, and you were made the moderator for that section, you can't be present 100% of the time to control what is being posted. Since the message board can be freely accessed by anyone, content that goes beyond being acceptable could subsequently be viewed by anybody real easily. I like your idea, but it has its downside unfortunately.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
thefatman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. This is a good idea, but the reason Ronald or I would be reluctant would be for the reasons Wildcard mentioned. If there was a way for new postings to be approved by moderaters before being viewable, then that would be good.

I just looked through the admin, and I don't see an option for that. I guess i'll hvae to search on their support forums...

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, it was only one idea. Perhaps I have a another Idea to convert around it.

I said it already, I´m a Moderator in a other big great german Community, there it concerns itself also among other things pictures.

Only my Disadvantage is, that my english is not so good. But to moderat a Picture Forum here, is enough think I. Wink

Mr Looniz
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard is right- the major problem with posting pictures on the forum by anybody is that it can get out of hand... And when you're not watching there will be somebody posting something not acceptable. And you will only hear complaints about it from viewers to take it down...

To have a topic or forum that allows people to post images - you'll have to do some police work to make sure it's legal and also not graphically offensive as most people are visual and tend to react fast.

Plus- we start getting into gray areas of section 2257 crap... of having model information or notices claiming they are old enough etc...

and everybody who posts an image have to comply to leaving that information in their posting...

so the answer to your question regarding images being posted to the mesgboard (this is a free area board) is not going to work. plus i wouldn't want this forum to turn into a "newsgroup" alt.sex.freepictures for people to post images and filetrade.

also- jana's forum is integrated into other sites - eadultcomics and eadultgames which there is a greater audience reading her forum.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Egoist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Wildcard is right- the major problem with posting pictures on the forum by anybody is that it can get out of hand... And when you're not watching there will be somebody posting something not acceptable. And you will only hear complaints about it from viewers to take it down...

To have a topic or forum that allows people to post images - you'll have to do some police work to make sure it's legal and also not graphically offensive as most people are visual and tend to react fast.

Are you not that policeman, Ronald? If some words scribbled by me can offend you so easily, I do not wish to imagine what would happen with images. Perhaps, you want to chuck Rich away for his links to some pretty kittens. After all, you are aware of animals rights, are you not, sir?
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egoist wrote:
Ronald wrote:

Are you not that policeman, Ronald? If some words scribbled by me can offend you so easily, I do not wish to imagine what would happen with images. Perhaps, you want to chuck Rich away for his links to some pretty kittens. After all, you are aware of animals rights, are you not, sir?

EXCUSE ME EGOIST ... BUT I HAVE NEVER POSTED ANY LINKS TO PRETTY KITTENS OR ANY OTHER ANIMALS !!! (OH EXCEPT FOR THE GM TRUNK MONKEY ... BUT THAT WOULD HARDLY COME UNDER THE CATEGORY YOUR STUFF FALLS UNDER!?!)

RICH
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egoist wrote:

Egoist- I'm not that policeman. I'm merely the SystemAdmin of the forum, and if people are offended by your postings- they complain to me and I will fix it.

I actually am rarely offended by anything. Have you noticed the viewers of this messageboard have been screaming and shouting about your postings? Also my moderator thefatman was the one was offended by your postings that he requested that you stop talking about the subject matter and have locked the topic dicussion. Jana herself was offended by your discussion. And this forum category is devoted to her, so if she complains about your postings, I will jump in and take care of the situation.

Why are you constantly giving me attitude Egotist?

If you have a problem with me specifically, send me an email and do not directly cause a flame war on this messageboard. We can resolve the situation like gentlemen.

I dont think the locals on this message board appreciates your posting behaviors and attitude.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
roxstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like the attitude of a 13 year old to me.
are we sure he's old enough to be on this board at all...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: