What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

ABSOLUTELY nothing to say

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAjessefan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: ABSOLUTELY nothing to say Reply with quote

...but I'd hate Ms. C to go a day without a new post.

Plants need water, forums need posts!

So, how about that local sports team?
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your funny!!!! I have been feeling under the weather! I think I have been working with too many sick girls! I have been following the Olympics close, I really love the gymnastics... the girls bodies are great! Laughing Plus I like the beach Volleyball. The two American teams went head to head together tonight, taking the gold and silver, YES! Well I am going to bed,
ttyl,
Jesse xoxo
LAjessefan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girls have cooties. Hey, you have to tell us about your time on the Howard Stern show.
StoneRaizer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jesse, just joined the board after hearing about it from the goddess herself over on the FreeOnes board. Been a fan of yours ever since I first saw you at AmateurPages, boy did it make my day when I found out your real name and found more sets of you. Wink

Just a quick question regarding the Olympics - from what I've heard you're a Canadian, so shouldn't you be cheering on the red and white and not the red, white and blue?
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Welcome to the board! Glad you found it! I do cheer on the Canadian's, it's just that the America's are always in the finals so I cheer them on two! Very Happy I love Canada and the people, they are soooo nice, very different out here! When I first came to CA I got taken advantage of alot because I didn't realize alot of photographers were dicks!! I now have my guard up when I meet clients...but that wall goes down quick once I feel them out and go back to my silly self, hehe!! Well hope to hear from you lots,
Jesse xoxo Wink
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lajessefan,
Hi, how are you? I have been on Howard Stern three times, it's always fun! He is shy in person, when the cameras stop running! I went on his show promoting Perfect 10 magazine. He never asked me nasty questions, can you believe it!! The only thing sexual he asked me was, "what are your turn-ons." I then was at a signing with Jackie the Joke Man, now that was fun! He is sooooo funny, I was laughing all day! I was on his show again in Vegas at the Hard Rock hotel with Perfect 10. I really want to go back on again to promote "my" site! Well I gotta go, have a great day!
Jesse xoxo Wink
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been real busy at the mo. See you are talking about the Olympics, my dad's greek decent and we have relatives out there, i'm going over there in a few weeks, should be cool (and HOT!)

Greek chow rules, Vanilla!!!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez this boards quiet today, i wonder what Jesse's doing, what ever it is i bet she looks all hot and sexy with her big blue fuck me eyes, long hair and awsome curvy body....GAWD DEYM......heheheh!!!! Twisted Evil Wink
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I was going to Greece!!! Sounds luck a lot of fun. Hope you have a really good time, and ya, it's going to be HOT!!
Jesse xoxo Rolling Eyes
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Jeez this boards quiet today, i wonder what Jesse's doing, what ever it is i bet she looks all hot and sexy with her big blue fuck me eyes, long hair and awsome curvy body....GAWD DEYM......heheheh!!!!

No doubt about that, Vanilla.

I have been a very busy little boy posting in other sections (Jesse's is one of many on the eAdultGames message board through which I post), and creating smilies for a smilie page I want to set up, as well as working on my own site adding a new area to it. Hey, have y'all seen the new Ferrari F430? Jesse would look mucho fab spread over its hot hood. Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep i love Greece as well, i hope i don't melt though Laughing A shoot with any Ferrari would look wicked Jesse but the new F430 is top

Vanilla!!! Wink
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
A shoot with any Ferrari would look wicked Jesse but the new F430 is top

Indeed it is. Check this photo of it Jesse...

If that doesn't say sex on wheels then I don't know what does. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
StoneRaizer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really doesn't matter what car it is, whether it's an old rust bucket or that new Ferrari, Jesse would still look hot on it.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, but Jesse and a the new Ferrari F430 would be a match made in heaven. The most beautiful woman on earth paired with the most beautiful car on earth. That would be so magnificent I'd sell my soul to see it!!!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow nice car!! I would love to race it more than pose on it!!!
Jesse xoxo Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
Wow nice car!! I would love to race it more than pose on it!!!

I like how you think, Jesse! Hopefully one day you can maybe do both. Wouldn't that be fabulously cosmic, huh? Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StoneRaizer wrote:
Hey Jesse, just joined the board after hearing about it from the goddess herself over on the FreeOnes board. Been a fan of yours ever since I first saw you at AmateurPages, boy did it make my day when I found out your real name and found more sets of you. Wink

Hi StoneRaizer! Welcome to the Forum!!! Glad you found your way over here!! Did you get your name because you're a pot head?

Or do you do some construction work. Raising stones...

I'm always curious how people pick their username.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron, how did you get yours? I swear for the life of me I can't figure it out. Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!

Last edited by Wildcard on Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Ron, how did you get yours? I swear for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Well- you know--- I was high on pot one day and I went to McDonald's and said... hmmm.. I need a mesg board username--- I think I'll be Ronald McDonald.... but the name was too long so I chopped off McDonald.... LOL...

All kidding aside- being that it is my real name and being a site admin and the one responsible for everything--- The anonmity isn't my concern.... Best to be recognized... as the guy who Programmed the games...

I should probably change the username Ronald to RonaldTrang

Smile

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Well- you know--- I was high on pot one day and I went to McDonald's and said... hmmm.. I need a mesg board username--- I think I'll be Ronald McDonald.... but the name was too long so I chopped off McDonald.... LOL...

I should have known it to be something like that. Wink

Ronald wrote:
All kidding aside- being that it is my real name and being a site admin and the one responsible for everything--- The anonmity isn't my concern.... Best to be recognized... as the guy who Programmed the games...

I should probably change the username Ronald to RonaldTrang

Too much of a good thing. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!

Last edited by Wildcard on Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats all this about forum names guys, i didn't make up mine you know, i was actually christened Vanilla ice. My dads called Choc ice and my Moms called Vegi burger, naturally i took my dad's family name coz otherwise i would be called Vanilla burger, and that would just sound silly, i'd probably have to change my name by depol to Cheese heheh!!! Very Happy
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a card, Vanilla. No, wait, that's me. So you must be something else, but I just don't know exactly what that is. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you what i am Wildcard, i'm thick and creamy, yep thats right see the caption below, mmmmm nice!!!! Laughing Mr. Green
StoneRaizer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
StoneRaizer wrote:

Hi StoneRaizer! Welcome to the Forum!!! Glad you found your way over here!! Did you get your name because you're a pot head?

Or do you do some construction work. Raising stones...

I'm always curious how people pick their username.

-R

HAHA, to be honest I'm not a pothead and I don't work in construction. I've used the name ViruSphere ever since I was 15 (I'm 20 now, 21 on Nov. 21) but a few months ago I decided I got tired of that name and wanted something new. I really liked the name of a Rob Zombie album called Hellbilly Deluxe, so that started my brainstorming. I then thought Hellraiser Deluxe but realized that it sounds too corny and my mind started thinking of other names to go with -raiser Deluxe. Stone popped into my head and thought "StoneRaizer Deluxe" hey that works. I used the name on one board but dropped the Deluxe, so now I use StoneRaizer all the time now. What's really weird is that although I'm a fan of metal music, I really don't care about Rob Zombie.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
I'll tell you what i am Wildcard, i'm thick and creamy, yep thats right see the caption below, mmmmm nice!!!!

Spot on, old chap. Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: