What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New wembaster

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: New wembaster Reply with quote

Hi guys for the onec who didnt see my post on my yahoo group.
Misha is not longer my webmaster,we decided to not working on my site together.But I will still doing photoshoots with her for my website.So for you who love her work it´s good news.
I have a new webmaster,the same who is doing Adrianas Sage website,I hope you will like his work.

PLEAS BE PATION WITH MY WEBSITE NOW,BECOUSE IT TAKES SOME TIME TO MAKE EVERYTHING WORK AGAIN AND DO UPDATS.
BUT I WILL BE STILL ABLE TO DO MY LIVE SHOW THIS SUNDAY AUGUST 29TH AT THE SAME TIME.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATION Smile

jana cova xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Jana ... As long as you can still do live show Sunday, we can be patient. No problem!

This new change will be a new adventure for everyone ... So we all have something to look forward to!?!

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Ok, Jana ... As long as you can still do live show Sunday, we can be patient. No problem!
Rich

Hi Rich,I still should be able to do my live show this Sunday thrue Mishas server and next Sunday I will do it thrue my webmaster server.So I thing that here will be no problem with Live shows:-))
And Misha did some new updates on my site so you can check it.There are some new pics form FTV girls.
jana cova xoxo Razz
IDMirk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jana!

I am really looking forward to your new site & for even more
variety at clubjanacova.com!!! Very Happy

Is your new webmaster also photographer?
Because I like the style I saw from the Adriana Sage-Samples!

Rock on
Mirko
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And Misha did some new updates on my site so you can check it.There are some new pics form FTV girls.
jana cova xoxo Razz

Jana, you forget, this is me ... And I probably saw and downloaded new stuff like 10 seconds after Misha put them up - LOL. You should know by now I periodically keep an eye on things throughout the day. I'm like the Jana Cova web-site, Yahoo Group, and Message Board watch dog! LOL.

Hey, is FTV the guy from Phoenix? If so, I like his work. I particularly like photo's where you are more natural - Less make-up. You have a natural beauty that needs no help! But, on the other hand, the glamour sets are always a welcome addition to the great variety of photosets your site offers! So, yeah, the new set is great!

Rich

P.S.

I will probably be scarce Saturday ... As it is my birthday and some friends insist on reminding me that I'm getting older (LOL). So during the day we will be sailing (weather permitting), and in the evening they are taking me to the Comedy Club to celebrate. I will be so embarassed if they tell stage comedians it's my birthday, and the comedians tease or embarass me in front of whole crowd Embarassed ... And scared too, because I hate being center of attention !?! Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: