What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

PM Box

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: PM Box Reply with quote

Hello Admins and Mods.

I would ask you, is it possible to aktivate the PM Box on this Board here?!
If I have a Problem with anything, I don´t want open a new thread. Or if I want send a PM to a Member here on Board.

Sooooo please aktivate it.

Hope in advanced

Mr Looniz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I want send a PM to a Member here on Board.

To Jana by any chance Razz

Yeah Jana is having the same problem when she tries to pm me (well maybe).
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably, Brit Richard, you know that Mr. Looniz very sneaky! LOL

Yank Rich
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sneaky Mr. Looniz... (Maybe we should call you Sneaky from now on.)

Unfortunately it is our decision to disable PM. Since the Forum is a messageboard open to paying members and to the general public of our website (including Jana's) this means that members and non members will be interacting.

We have disabled PM to protect our members and protect our website from Password Sharing and File Trading.

Also- we have membership sites that have areas of the websites called Loyal Members which requires users to be a member for more then 30days- And it could pose problems where new members might bug loyal members for passwords or content from within the loyal members area. Yes- Enabling PM could break something.

We want to make sure this Forum is a safe place for all! Smile

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
richard_uk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye good thinking, would end up like a chat site where people only ever PM the girls, i.e. Jana

thats a point, there's no girls joined yet, ok hardly surprising but Jana must be an icon for the lesbians! Razz
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the Sneaky Guy, in order to come with Jana into contact

Thats a Joke, is only unfortunate if I someone which to say would like, and it allto read be able

The Sneaky!

Mr Looniz
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard_uk wrote:
aye good thinking, would end up like a chat site where people only ever PM the girls, i.e. Jana

thats a point, there's no girls joined yet, ok hardly surprising but Jana must be an icon for the lesbians! Razz

Actually- If you are on eadultgames.com or eadultcomics.com - We have a master forum board there that encompasses a greater group of readers and posters. And yes- there are girls who join and post.... Jesse Capelli, Cherie Roberts, and soon to come, Ashley Roberts and Penny Flame and some guest models later.... Smile

And yes- The PM box is disabled so that people don't get disturbed... Jana especially. Smile If you guys want to come in contact with Jana- she's available for Live Chats on sunday!! More reasons to go join her site and chat with her!!

I'll get Penny to post her story about Jana... She's got a story or two to tell about how HOT she thinks Jana is... I believe it was her or Jana's first girl-girl scene together. (You guys should post questions for Penny Flame about Jana.)

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
richard_uk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah i'll stick to this forum only, I didn't know those other girls you mentioned. I spend too much time on PC's as it is, especially stuck in front of one at work all day too, so posting on another forum as well will just eat up my free time even more. I like this forum Very Happy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if people here know it- but your "Log In" information will automatically work on other sites that we have forums too.

This will allow Jana to jump over Jesse's website and chat on her community board. (Which she did. Smile

So If you want to hear what Jana has to say to some of Jesse's topic- you can check it out.... Lots of trash talking about who's going to kick who's ass. Smile

-R

Rich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Looniz:

Ok, you got me feeling sorry for you ... I know you trying to get a screensaver to Jana ... So do this ...

Maybe Jana will tell you how to send it to her, or if she would like you can send it to me, and I will send it to her.

But I do not want to do anything unless Jana gives her okay first. So you gotta ask her.

Unfortunately for anyone wanting to send anything to Jana, this is probably a bad time for us all since she is transitioning between Webmasters ... So Jana probably has a shitload of things piling up to transfer (hope she didn't lose anything I sent her ???).

So don't worry, Sneaky Looniz, we'll get it to Jana when she willing and able to receive it - LOL.

Rich

Ok, I DO like that name .. Sneaky Looniz .. It has a certain "ring" to it! LOL.

Rich

P.S.

Also, in event Jana tells you how to send it ... Please make sure file checked for virus before sending !!!??!!!

You give Jana virus ... We go without live chat until she fix it!!!???!!! Then we'd have to shoot Sneaky Looniz!
richard_uk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Jana never gets a STD virus Very Happy
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

You give Jana virus ... We go without live chat until she fix it!!!???!!! Then we'd have to shoot Sneaky Looniz!

looool

Don´t be fearfully, would like that be I shoot myself.

I checked my System twice the week with Norton Systemworks, and I have some other Securityprogramms.

Thank you Rich, which you make yourself thoughts, to help me with my "Projects".

Sneaky Mr Looniz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
richard_uk wrote:
I hope Jana never gets a STD virus Very Happy

I was referring to a computer virus, silly!

Rich
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
If you are on eadultgames.com or eadultcomics.com - We have a master forum board there that encompasses a greater group of readers and posters.

In case any of you happen to be wondering, this is how I've gotten such a high postings count even though Jana's message board has only been activated for a short while.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Wildcard ... Guess what? ... News flash ...

Statistically, I cannot speak for other glamour models, but in Jana Cova's case ... Her average fan is of above average intelligence, highly educated, and have professional backgrounds ... As such, I think most of them already figured out why your postings (and some others) are so high ... This is also other reason why I once commented that Jana's group couldn't handle some of those guys over at DHD chats - We're much more calmer group of people, overall I think anyway.

So what I'm saying is, in short ... Jana tends to attract boring old farts. LOL - JUST KIDDING GUYS!

I know that sounds sarcastic, but I swear I'm only playing with ya!!!! (well, except those stats are relatively accurate).

You're always on here ... Go get some sleep already! LOL

Rich

P.S.

Oh yeah, by the way ... Definitely don't be offended ... Other news flash ... Those stats would include you too!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Ok, Wildcard ... Guess what? ... News flash ...

Statistically, I cannot speak for other glamour models, but in Jana Cova's case ... Her average fan is of above average intelligence, highly educated, and have professional backgrounds ... As such, I think most of them already figured out why your postings (and some others) are so high ... This is also other reason why I once commented that Jana's group couldn't handle some of those guys over at DHD chats - We're much more calmer group of people, overall I think anyway.

So what I'm saying is, in short ... Jana tends to attract boring old farts. LOL - JUST KIDDING GUYS!

I know that sounds sarcastic, but I swear I'm only playing with ya!!!! (well, except those stats are relatively accurate).

You're always on here ... Go get some sleep already! LOL

Rich

P.S.

Oh yeah, by the way ... Definitely don't be offended ... Other news flash ... Those stats would include you too!

Just thought I'd throw that tidbit of info out there and let it flop around for whatever result came of it. Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:

Thank you Rich, which you make yourself thoughts, to help me with my "Projects".

Sneaky Mr Looniz

HI Mr Looniz,if you dont minde send the screensavers to Rich I would be really glad.
And than I will send them to my new webmaster.It could take him little bit more time to put them on my website but I am sure he will do his best.
Take care.
jana cova

PS:you are pretty talented Very Happy Very Happy And I like your work:-))
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: